United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 23-03-2017, 07:56 PM
puressence

Default Whole of Europe ... griezman is coming.

Paper frenzy even the men reporting it. Antoine on his way. Welcome new no7

Unread 23-03-2017, 08:16 PM
Crumps

For whatever reasons this move has never filled me with giddiness and I get giddy proper easy. Maybe Moyes broke me, maybe I don't watch enough none United football anymore. Might jus be one of those #@&%!s and just slag him in the hope he bombs and I can claim sage.

Unread 23-03-2017, 08:17 PM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crumps
For what me reason this mov never wan brill me with giddiness and I g t giddy propser easy. Maybe Moyes broke me, maybe I don't watch enough none United football anymore. Might be one day of those #@&%!s and just slag him in the hope he bombs and I can claim sage.
Back on the drugs?

Unread 23-03-2017, 08:34 PM
Crumps

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
Back on the drugs?
Just prescribed. Not even a bit of bud nowadays. Drink a couple of times a month. I used to put the FUN in to functioning, man.

Christ I just clocked the typos on that ffs.

Unread 23-03-2017, 08:42 PM
silv

Quote:
Just prescribed. Not even a bit of bud nowadays. Drink a couple of times a month. I used to put the FUN in to functioning, man.

Life story pal

Unread 23-03-2017, 08:52 PM
believe

Quote:

Unread 23-03-2017, 08:56 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:

I read it in a Jamaican accent

Unread 23-03-2017, 08:58 PM
Stickman

Quote:
For whatever reasons this move has never filled me with giddiness
+1

Think its because we seem to have been burnt an awful lot when we make 'marquee' type signings.

Unread 23-03-2017, 09:01 PM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stickman
+1

Think its because we seem to have been burnt an awful lot when we make 'marquee' type signings.
In fairness we haven't made any for about ten years

Unread 23-03-2017, 09:11 PM
Harri Jaffa

Quote:
In fairness we haven't made any for about ten years

Unread 23-03-2017, 09:14 PM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harri Jaffa
I'm drunk and probably wrong but I can't think of any. We've bought good stop gaps and a load of over rated players for a lot of money but Griezmanm is genuinely world class.

Unread 23-03-2017, 09:20 PM
Harri Jaffa

Thumbs up

Quote:
I'm drunk and probably wrong but I can't think of any. We've bought good stop gaps and a load of over rated players for a lot of money but Griezmanm is genuinely world class.

We've had a few 'marquee' signings I think. Also think a few of them have just been bobbins. Angel De Munter for instance

Unread 23-03-2017, 09:27 PM
Buck

Quote:

Unread 23-03-2017, 09:28 PM
Cream

Not a single link.

Unread 23-03-2017, 09:29 PM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harri Jaffa

We've had a few 'marquee' signings I think. Also think a few of them have just been bobbins. Angel De Munter for instance
That's my point really, was anyone else in for Di Maria as a "marquee" signing? Pogba was a good starting point (if he bucks his ideas up and proved his worth) but Jose needs to go balls deep now and buy the players everyone else wants for whatever cost.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buck
Point proven exactly, we bought him for one season to make sure we won the league and it worked. Just a shame we didn't pay the same money for him five years earlier because he £#%&!ing loved it at United

Unread 23-03-2017, 09:36 PM
ScarFace

Where does he play for A-madrid ? same position as micky/martial? or more of a mata/rooney?

Unread 23-03-2017, 09:43 PM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarFace
Where does he play for A-madrid ? same position as micky/martial? or more of a mata/rooney?
He definitely plays in one of them four positions

Unread 23-03-2017, 09:44 PM
Pop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream
Not a single link.
Simeone said there is a possibility he could leave this summer so the gutterpress have gone into overdrive.

Will probably end up at Chelsea or Barca or Cobh Ramblers.

Unread 23-03-2017, 09:45 PM
Crumps

Quote:
That's my point really, was anyone else in for Di Maria as a "marquee" signing? Pogba was a good starting point (if he bucks his ideas up and proved his worth) but Jose needs to go balls deep now and buy the players everyone else wants for whatever cost.

Point proven exactly, we bought him for one season to make sure we won the league and it worked. Just a shame we didn't pay the same money for him five years earlier because he £#%&!ing loved it at United
Aye, need to start smashing our financial clout across everyone's chops sloppily. Jose is gonna spend this dough right and get some men in to the club (not this fella like and that stupid phone dance celebration thing). Big monster of an athlete to take over the holding midfielder role then having our playmaking moved forward so it more closely resembles a Jose team. We will be more like his Madrid team I reckon whe it comes to goals.

Unread 23-03-2017, 09:45 PM
Buck

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarFace
The hipsters say he's a false 9

MOTWYW
Closed Thread