United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 03-04-2012, 01:25 PM
dodger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiberian
They looked to double up on him, but at times he makes it a little easy to do so with his reluctance to commit to running at the defender.The time would be there to attack the first man but he would wait too long then he has few options other than the negative. He is very methodical in his play, technically good, intelligent, great athlete but he does lack a little flair, which made his goal last night such a buzz, not typical of him to try that. When he plays with aggression he is a fantastic player, can destroy the best full backs as he did with Ashley Cole and that makes it more frustrating when he chooses to be more conservative.

I do not mean to be overly critical of him, he has possibly been the best Utd player in the second half of the season but he is not perfect.
ah well, maybe next season eh?

Unread 03-04-2012, 01:26 PM
JakeB

Quote:
Originally Posted by dodger
So weird the habit of having to point out what's wrong with a performance even when everyone is happy with it

Unread 03-04-2012, 01:28 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Where's De Gea gonna be then?

Unread 03-04-2012, 01:29 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by antonin jablonsky
Hopefully not suffering from 2nd season syndrome

Unread 03-04-2012, 01:30 PM
carlosartorial

Quote:
Originally Posted by JakeB
So weird the habit of having to point out what's wrong with a performance even when everyone is happy with it
Football sages.

Unread 03-04-2012, 01:35 PM
dodger

Quote:
Holding a few crosses I hope. It's not much to ask. If you're comparing teh criticism De Gea got around christmas to people picking over Velencia's performance last night too closely then you're barking up the wrong tree old son.

Unread 03-04-2012, 01:39 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Holding a few crosses I hope. It's not much to ask. If you're comparing teh criticism De Gea got around christmas to people picking over Velencia's performance last night too closely then you're barking up the wrong tree old son.
Nah, you having De Gea out the door in the summer always comes to mind when I see your rather too rare posts.

Unread 03-04-2012, 03:33 PM
Jerry the Berry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy Dunlop
yep. Was delighted with his performance but then after hearing him being asked one question, and answering it, it came to my attention that he hates enguluuuuuund

£#%&!ing hell.

Ever had to learn a new language in another country pal? it's not exactly easy.

Shut up you boring @#%&!.

Unread 03-04-2012, 05:48 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerry the Berry
Shut up you boring @#%&!.

Unread 03-04-2012, 06:19 PM
Pop

His immediate reaction really was the icing on the cake, the moody magnificent beastly bastard (even though you can't see it here

Launches himself off the ground too. A cross my arse.

Unread 03-04-2012, 06:23 PM
thrills_pills_bellyaches

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop
His immediate reaction really was the icing on the cake, the moody magnificent beastly bastard (even though you can't see it here

Launches himself off the ground too. A cross my arse.

Valencia Impossible Angle Goal Vs Blackburn 2012 - YouTube
Who is the co commentator there? He's gutted

Unread 03-04-2012, 06:25 PM
Mark Corrigan

Quote:
Originally Posted by thrills_pills_bellyaches
Paul Walsh

Unread 03-04-2012, 06:25 PM
£#%&! KFC

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by thrills_pills_bellyaches
Davie ABU Provan if it was on Sky:shakehead:

almost as bad as that @#%&! Burley

Unread 04-04-2012, 12:40 AM
JakeB

Quote:
Originally Posted by borsuk
That list can £#%&! off tbh. Valencia is a one trick pony with no flair, Giggs is past it and not even as good as last season let alone his best, Young is an absolute waste of money, and Nani has no football brain.

Love moaning, hate United's wingers.

Unread 04-04-2012, 01:10 AM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by borsuk
Stewart Downing

2011/12 Barclays Premier League
GAMES 30
GOALS 0
ASSISTS 0
SHOTS 62

Unread 04-04-2012, 04:19 AM
shenwen

Quote:
Quote:
Luis Antonio Valencia has claimed 12 assists in 20 PL games this season. David Silva's 12 assists have come in 30 games.

Unread 04-04-2012, 07:09 AM
thatsfuctit

reminded me a bit of

Unread 04-04-2012, 02:23 PM
dodger

Quote:
Nah, you having De Gea out the door in the summer always comes to mind when I see your rather too rare posts.
Did I say that? I'm not sure I did. I said he was out of his depth, should never have been thrust into such a high profile role so soon and needed a years settling in. I may well have called him a puff too. I stand by all that.

Nice to be missed though :bi:
Closed Thread