United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 10-04-2018, 11:05 AM
dunk

I'm sure it's 1 year with an option for an extra year.. doubt they'd have just given him a 4 year deal.

Unread 10-04-2018, 11:23 AM
RemisMoses

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
I'm sure it's 1 year with an option for an extra year.. doubt they'd have just given him a 4 year deal.

Maybe, its doesn't mention it in the contract.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/footb...uments-7203482

Has the French clause been met ages ago? 25 games for France and we pay £9m? That could be another fly in the ointment.

I don't think the balloon door clause is going to be activated.

Unread 10-04-2018, 02:10 PM
Jethro

Rejected a deal according to the internet

Unread 10-04-2018, 02:17 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragflick
I was on about the quote bit.
Wouldn’t be so sure. I’m sure Rashford is desperate to play. He’s had 38 minutes in our last three games since Sevilla. Remember how Welbeck got frustrated at lack of time. It’s a good sign that these lads aren’t happy when they’re not playing.

Letting him leave would be criminal though.

Unread 10-04-2018, 02:33 PM
suedeshoes

Martial straight swap for Memphis7.

Unread 10-04-2018, 02:36 PM
Jethro

Unread 10-04-2018, 02:51 PM
puressence

Lost interest in this if he’s unhappy won’t listen to jose au revoir. Get a shitload for him

Unread 10-04-2018, 03:04 PM
AK14

If he wants to go then let him go

Fed up of players half arsed performances and being moody tbh, if he doesn’t want to stay and improves while fighting for his place then £#%&! him.

Unread 10-04-2018, 03:20 PM
guerreiro

Still can’t get past the thread title. Always think it’s referencing him as a #@&%!.

Unread 10-04-2018, 03:33 PM
ScarFace

Anelka will deffo be off in the summer. No loss.....though you could say that for most of the squad.

USE THE MONEY FOR THE DEFENCE YOU FREAK !

Unread 10-04-2018, 03:42 PM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14

Fed up of players half arsed performances and being moody tbh, if he doesn’t want to stay and improves while fighting for his place then £#%&! him.
this....

I like the guy personally but he really does tune in and out on a whim.

Rashford however, should absolutely not be allowed to leave under any circumstances. Problem is, I struggle to see who he plays ahead of at the moment in that front '4' of lingard, lukaku, sanchez and pogba. He's a brilliant, near perfect option from the bench but rightfully he won't settle for that.

Unread 10-04-2018, 03:57 PM
S/Side.Red

Martial has one of the best goals per minute strike rates in the league. Yet he's started three games since January. Hard to blame him if he wants to leave, either. These lads need to think about their own progress and playing once every three weeks isn't helping them.

Unread 10-04-2018, 04:10 PM
RemisMoses

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
Martial has one of the best goals per minute strike rates in the league. Yet he's started three games since January. Hard to blame him if he wants to leave, either. These lads need to think about their own progress and playing once every three weeks isn't helping them.
I’d put him in the team and be patient and we would reap the rewards. But It’s not going to happen. It’s clear as day Martial is goIng. I hope he does make an appearance and it might allay my fears a bit, unless Jose plays him in goal.

If Bale comes and stays fit Rashford will be benched all next year never mind Martial. Fans love to say-think we want the youth to come through but most also want the best team out there on the pitch you can’t blame them but you can’t have both.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14

Fed up of players half arsed performances and being moody tbh, if he doesn’t want to stay and improves while fighting for his place then f*** him.
Not having that. He’s not even been offered a deal pal, he’s been treated like shit for ages. He doesn’t get 4 games on the bounce when he’s firing. The thing with his number, buying Sanchez who plays in his position the list is endless. He might be a moody French child but he has every right to be imo. He’s going to be a top player but whatever the reason it’s not going to be with us.

Unread 10-04-2018, 04:52 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jethro
Come on. You know full well that is bullshit
Its the £#%&!ing Mirror, FFS

New low from dunkers, nqat.

Unread 10-04-2018, 11:33 PM
saffers

Quote:
Martial is understood to remain hopeful of making his stay at United work and is settled in the area.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...er-United.html

Negotiations recently resumed hence the recent flurry of media stories. Just an agent doing his job. Understandly he is taking use of Martials status as fan favourite and the media stories puts pressure on the club. We'd be foolish to sell him.

Unread 11-04-2018, 07:04 AM
Billy Redface

Quote:
Was playing well when Sanchez arrived. He was nailing down that left hand side spot

Think we missed a trick leaving him there and stcking Sanchez on the right.

Unread 11-04-2018, 07:18 AM
The Stella Fella

Don't care always said he was the new Anelka - can't be arsed with the moody £#%&!er

Unread 11-04-2018, 07:20 AM
Lazlo Panaflex

Black mark on the club if hose forces him out.

Unread 11-04-2018, 09:16 AM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
He's probably had his best season for us under the unmentionable who hates young players, and yet would you have him ahead of any of the front 4 that started on Saturday, or Rashford?

He's a talent so I'd prefer he not leave obviously, but I won't shed tears if he does.

Unread 11-04-2018, 09:17 AM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whip Hubley
He's probably had his best season for us under the unmentionable who hates young players, and yet would you have him ahead of any of the front 4 that started on Saturday, or Rashford?

He's a talent so I'd prefer he not leave obviously, but I won't shed tears if he does.
Lingard and Lukaku for me....
Closed Thread