United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 09-10-2017, 11:34 AM
taff

he'd have no knees left if he played over here.

Unread 09-10-2017, 12:03 PM
redhegemony

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vedder
Not arsed
Short arsed

Unread 09-10-2017, 12:36 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by taff
he'd have no knees left if he played over here.
This league made Jamie Vardy look like Gabriel Batistuta.

Messi would shit on the dross in this league every week and city would win the league by a mile if he joined them.

Anyone thinking any different is deluded.

Unread 09-10-2017, 12:52 PM
puressence

means nothing pal ..amazing player city get him and ??? ... good luck to them wouldtn swap him for rom or martial

Unread 09-10-2017, 01:04 PM
TheFatGoth

If it happened it could bring Rom home

Unread 09-10-2017, 01:08 PM
TheFatGoth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Could Barcelona really afford to lose Messi straight after losing Neymar? I'd be shocked if they allowed that, seeing as their egos have already taken a battering after PSG waltzed in.

Rom?
Romehldo

Unread 09-10-2017, 01:17 PM
20 times

Quote:
Could Barcelona really afford to lose Messi straight after losing Neymar? I'd be shocked if they allowed that, seeing as their egos have already taken a battering after PSG waltzed in.

Rom?
If reports that his contract expires at the end of the season are accurate he’ll be able to sign a pre contract agreeement with a foreign club to leave on a free at the end of the season, in January

Unread 09-10-2017, 01:18 PM
taff

Quote:
This league made Jamie Vardy look like Gabriel Batistuta.

Messi would shit on the dross in this league every week and city would win the league by a mile if he joined them.

Anyone thinking any different is deluded.
i don't dispute that. i just suspect at some point some mug would get lucky and get a hit on him, even if it was by accident.

Unread 09-10-2017, 01:23 PM
lindelof

If he became available (which he won't) we would have to be interested. Not at that price, though.

New contract signed by new week.

Unread 09-10-2017, 01:24 PM
Buck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baron
I do wonder if people watch him & realise what they're seeing. He's an absolute nonsense, the finest player the world has seen. He would tear this league a new a******.

He's already got more money than he could ever spend, and aside from Guardiola, why would he go to City?

I mean.... FFS

He'll never leave Barcelona.
People are immune to his brilliance. Messi rinsing seven players and lobbing the keeper is normal.

Fellaini has the greatest chest control the world has ever seen but him controlling the ball with his foot is more extraordinary.

Unread 09-10-2017, 01:24 PM
Baron

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by 20 times
If reports that his contract expires at the end of the season are accurate he’ll be able to sign a pre contract agreeement with a foreign club to leave on a free at the end of the season, in January
That ^

Will be out of their hands in a few months. That being said, it's just perfect gamesmanship from his agent. He could go to any club in the world & get £1m a week if he was available on a free.

He'll stay, unless of course the whole Catalonia political situation goes very south in the next few months. If he left on a free I doubt they'd ever let him back in the country ffs.

Imagine if he went to Real Madrid

Unread 09-10-2017, 01:28 PM
Lok

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baron
Imagine if he went to Real Madrid
It'd be worth it just for the seethe from those smugs @#%&!s.

Unread 09-10-2017, 01:32 PM
92ToBury

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lok
It'd be worth it just for the seethe from those smugs @#%&!s.
PSG, £1.5m/week just to stop Neymar winning the Balon D’Or.

Unread 09-10-2017, 01:53 PM
utd99

It’s clear their long term plan is to become Barcelona, even if they have to spend a billion quid to do it. They’ve already managed to squeeze their kit into the third away; it’s only a matter of time before they drop the electric sky blue kappa for good. Nothing good ever comes out of dressing like Elvis.

It’ll be funny when they finally land both Guardiola & Messi, the home kit, the boardroom, bring Xavi out of retirement, exhume Cruyff, spend two billion and win £#%&! all.

Unread 09-10-2017, 02:16 PM
lindelof

They've got a genuine chance of winning the Champions League this season. It has taken time but they're finally starting to look like the real deal to be fair.

Unread 09-10-2017, 02:35 PM
TheFatGoth

Quote:
Originally Posted by lindelof
They've got a genuine chance of winning the Champions League this season. It has taken time but they're finally starting to look like the real deal to be fair.
Genuinely think they'll win the treble.

Quad if they get Messi.

Unread 09-10-2017, 03:51 PM
red in cumbria

There's not the slightest chance of Messi joining city - or indeed anywhere else - in mid-season.

Thread title fail.

Unread 09-10-2017, 05:22 PM
The Stella Fella

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFatGoth
Genuinely think they'll win the treble.

Quad if they get Messi.
They can't if Harry Kane is leading Spurs to the double!

Unread 09-10-2017, 05:44 PM
ScholesGingerSheen

31 years old next season, spent all his career playing in Spain and he's got a lot of miles on the clock. Aches and niggles that don't affect him in nice warm Catalunya will start to grate in cold damp Manchester.

He's a great player no doubt about it, but I doubt he tears the league a new one at 31 after 13 years in Spain.

Shevchenko was 30 and still scoring at well over a goal every other game in Italy and Europe when he signed for peak Chelsea and was absolute turd. Falcao couldn't buy a goal in England but is a goal a game for Monaco again.

Sparky can scoff all he likes, but my money would go on him being underwhelming even if he did sign for Citeh. .

Unread 09-10-2017, 05:49 PM
Baron

Closed Thread