United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 27-10-2016, 03:43 PM
believe

48 million for stones doesn't get mentioned much in the press. Absolutely batshit mental.

Unread 27-10-2016, 03:50 PM
elephantstone

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
Just imagined big pure on the sidelines at the allianz wearing a big bayern coat

Time to log off....

NB. Need ginners to photoshop that image now

Unread 27-10-2016, 04:15 PM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
48 million for stones doesn't get mentioned much in the press. Absolutely batshit mental.
Worlds greatest manager and a young, raw, unproven english defender

Unread 27-10-2016, 04:16 PM
Switching Off

Spent more in the summer and had £255m on the pitch last night.

Astounding how much of a free ride Pep and City are getting, regardless of clicks.

Also....

Quote:
Winning a derby is always better than losing but United were playing only City reserves.
https://www.theguardian.com/football...ester-city-win

Unread 27-10-2016, 07:02 PM
Dueling Banjos

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
If Messi didnt exist, what would his CV look like? Would he have gotten a bayern job where he did as well as puressence off utdforum.com would have done?

Could even argue pure would have at least reached a CL final ONCE in 3 seasons....

Unread 27-10-2016, 07:34 PM
92ToBury

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Is it 2 or 3 players that haven't turned up yet?
9 or 10 last night pal

Unread 27-10-2016, 07:49 PM
TheFatGoth

Thought his post match interview last night was a little bit

Always had him down as a relatively cool, calm and switched on bloke but there was definitely something a little eccentric about him last night.

Unread 27-10-2016, 08:07 PM
HolyMackrelDoodleBonkon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dueling Banjos

Ribery's face ffs.

Louis.

Unread 27-10-2016, 08:41 PM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dueling Banjos
Holy shit

Unread 27-10-2016, 09:17 PM
Tumescent Throb

wonder if mourinho's thing about manchester life was about getting into gaudiola's head a bit?

which of them is more likely to feel lost in manc? mourinho's well used to the english scene

bet pep hates it at city

Unread 27-10-2016, 10:01 PM
Crumps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumescent Throb
wonder if mourinho's thing about manchester life was about getting into gaudiola's head a bit?

which of them is more likely to feel lost in manc? mourinho's well used to the english scene

bet pep hates it at city
Pep lives in Deansgate Number 1 for the record.

Unread 27-10-2016, 11:00 PM
Stickman

Thumbs up

17M for Bravo

Unread 27-10-2016, 11:09 PM
utd99

In a normal world the press pack would be all over them like flies on shit. Something's up.

Unread 27-10-2016, 11:14 PM
My Name is Keith

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumescent Throb

bet pep hates it at city
Bet he does - despite their relative success and big project investment, there's still this tragic small time feeling surrounding the club. I wonder sometimes if I or united fans just feel that but I'm sure it's real. He must £#%&!ing hate it after the clubs he's managed.

Unread 27-10-2016, 11:17 PM
Switching Off

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Keith
Bet he does - despite their relative success and big project investment, there's still this tragic small time feeling surrounding the club. I wonder sometimes if I or united fans just feel that but I'm sure it's real. He must £#%&!ing hate it after the clubs he's managed.
In his post match last night he mentioned something about big clubs like United, Liverpool and Arsenal and aiming for that.

Unread 27-10-2016, 11:19 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by utd99
In a normal world the press pack would be all over them like flies on shit. Something's up.
Wining and dining, not to mention bungs?

Unread 27-10-2016, 11:20 PM
My Name is Keith

Quote:
Think sparky mentioned the efforts city have gone to to ingratiate themselves to the press. Everyone's been told for years that he's a genius - Christ, people on here think he is too - and if you repeat it often enough then it's pr you simply can't buy.

Let's see how he gets on in a more competitive league without some of the best players that have ever played the game.

Unread 27-10-2016, 11:23 PM
Buck

Irony being Guardiola doesn't even like doing press. In Germany certainly there was a sense he was aloof.

Some of these English journos are definitely trying to get in his good books for exclusives.

Unread 27-10-2016, 11:24 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Something's up? They get treated like £#%&!ing royalty every time they turn up at Eastlands. It's a very deliberate and effective media charm offensive that has worked a treat. They get zero bad press, no press ever mention the owners in anything other than glowing terms and even then only briefly; don't want to be dwelling on anything dodgy.

Unread 28-10-2016, 12:01 AM
Iron Fist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marlon Van Baron

Nobody outside of Stockport gives a flying £#%&! about Man City.
Closed Thread