United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Manchester United Match Thread Archive

Unread 20-07-2018, 08:31 AM
flixton

Mourhino saying Chong at 18 too young and weak to play in the first team.

Best, McIlroy, Whiteside, Giggs, Ronaldo.....all played at 17.

United success built on giving young talent a chance in the first team.

Unread 20-07-2018, 08:34 AM
windy waffles

Quote:
Originally Posted by flixton

Did he actually use the word 'weak'?

His man management and boosting players confidence is a joy to behold...

@#%&!.

Unread 20-07-2018, 08:35 AM
Bunker Buster

Quote:

Unread 20-07-2018, 08:35 AM
ziggyman17

Could Mourinho look anymore depressed and uninterested.. Just looking and listening to him will have me depressed for the day,

Unread 20-07-2018, 08:38 AM
windy waffles

Quote:
I have plans to make him train the most possible times with us," Mourinho said. "Because that increases his evolution but he has to play where he belongs, he has to play in the academy and develop physically, because physically is where he is not ready.

"Technically he is very good, tactically he understands the game and he understands his position but by the physical point of view, but when the game gets into contact situations he is in trouble, he is fragile, he is still a kid.

"But the talent is there, the personality is there, the passion to play, the humility to learn, so this is a fantastic experience for him. If he can play like today, 20 or 25 minutes in every one of these five matches and, if during the season he trains with us, and has a couple of occasions to play minutes with us, I don't know, depends, some cup matches.
Last time we see him this season then...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ziggyman17
Could Mourinho look anymore depressed and uninterested.. Just looking and listening to him will have me depressed for the day,
Five months left pal then we will be free....

Will willingly take no more signings to make sure he £#%&!s off...

Unread 20-07-2018, 08:40 AM
Mr_Ed

Quote:
Originally Posted by windy waffles
Last time we see him this season then...

Five months left pal then we will be free....

Will willingly take no more signings to make sure he £#%&!s off...

Well waffles I’m with you... if, in your opinion, he’s not good enough then Jose is a shit @#%&! of the highest order.

Unread 20-07-2018, 08:42 AM
windy waffles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Ed
Well waffles I’m with you... if, in your opinion, he’s not good enough then Jose is a shit @#%&! of the highest order.
You've missed the point. I never said chong isn't good enough.

Correct about Jose, however....

Unread 20-07-2018, 08:45 AM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Originally Posted by shenwen
Except it turns out this tournament was pretty much his idea

https://www.theguardian.com/football...eason-friendly

no wonder he's pissed off, a comment from 2003 has really come back and bit him on the arse!

Unread 20-07-2018, 08:59 AM
windy waffles

Quote:
Originally Posted by ziggyman17
As someone else said, its his idea to go there, besides he is getting paid millions a year, the least he can do is try and look interested, he looks and acts like he does not want to be Utd manager, then he should do one.
Exactly.

If I walked around the office like Jose does on mega money (which I am anyway), face like a smacked are and not looking interested, my contract would be torn up ffs.

Unread 20-07-2018, 09:00 AM
Bunker Buster

Resting bitch face ?

Unread 20-07-2018, 09:01 AM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Originally Posted by windy waffles
Exactly.

If I walked around the office like Jose does on mega money (which I am anyway), face like a smacked are and not looking interested, my contract would be torn up ffs.
i dont think you'd be getting sacked for being a miserable #@&%!. More likely for being a clueless #@&%!

Unread 20-07-2018, 09:09 AM
Jethro

Quote:

Chuck him in and see what happens for £#%&!s sake Not as if we're going to buy a first team winger anyway.

Unread 20-07-2018, 09:10 AM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's
i dont think you'd be getting sacked for being a miserable #@&%!. More likely for being a clueless #@&%!
What are we waiting for ffs

Unread 20-07-2018, 09:15 AM
S/Side.Red

Quote:

Unread 20-07-2018, 09:19 AM
Ethers

Jesus wept, it’s football not boxing.

He’s not going to £#%&!ing die if he gets muscled off the ball a few times.

Unread 20-07-2018, 09:24 AM
ziggyman17

This all looks like it is heading to a major car crash come Christmas, Jose with his depressing demeanor, no more signings, Chuckle brothers still at the club, Pogba returning a World Cup winner to demand a move away from Mourinho.. Could be a few interesting months ahead..

Unread 20-07-2018, 09:24 AM
puressence

http://www.skysports.com/football/ne...-man-utd-debut never mentions anything like the shit being spouted

Unread 20-07-2018, 09:26 AM
flixton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
Jesus wept, it’s football not boxing.

He’s not going to £#%&!ing die if he gets muscled off the ball a few times.
Remember how weedy Giggs was. He turned out ok.

Unread 20-07-2018, 09:29 AM
ziggyman17

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
http://www.skysports.com/football/ne...-man-utd-debut never mentions anything like the shit being spouted
He is the manager and he does not even know if Sanchez is on his way or what.. He is a depressing dour £#%&!er who looks and sounds like he wants the club to sack him..

Unread 20-07-2018, 09:30 AM
S/Side.Red

Tbh it's not about physique really. He used all this "stay where they are" chat about the lads in the Madrid B team when the press used to ask why they weren't getting call-ups. Nacho and Vasquez were still knocking about in the reserves at 21/22. Now they play for Spain.