United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 13-06-2018, 10:08 AM
redhegemony

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's
£#%&!ing hell. deals done, medical done and will be announced after the world cup

£55mill
nailed on for a cruciate injury then..

Unread 13-06-2018, 10:14 AM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Originally Posted by redhegemony
nailed on for a cruciate injury then..
aye if it was true

Unread 13-06-2018, 10:15 AM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's
£#%&!ing hell. deals done, medical done and will be announced after the world cup

£55mill
Are you telling lies again, Ears?

Unread 17-07-2018, 08:16 AM
saffers

He's making moves

Quote:
'I was very focused on this tournament (the World Cup).' Alderweireld told The Mirror.

'I wanted to prove something to me, show that the period before the tournament in which I - for whatever reason - did not play, it was unjustified.

'I wanted to show that I’m still Toby, same as in November.'

Unread 17-07-2018, 08:32 AM
andyroo

Toby or not Toby, that is the question

Unread 17-07-2018, 03:51 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo
Toby or not Toby, that is the question
<chucks virtual rotten fruit>

Unread 17-07-2018, 03:58 PM
ScarFace

The window closes 3 weeks on thursday, dont care who we get, as long as we £#%&!ing sign a CB, LB and Right attacker.

Unread 17-07-2018, 07:35 PM
sa7

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarFace
The window closes 3 weeks on thursday, dont care who we get, as long as we £#%&!ing sign a CB, LB and Right attacker.

Unread 17-07-2018, 08:14 PM
ScarFace

Quote:
Originally Posted by sa7
awful innit.

Unread 17-07-2018, 09:12 PM
sa7

Quote:
awful innit.
Best bit is that even the guttersnipe press have stopped churning out bullshite rumours because they know nobody actually believes we’ll be doing anything significant.

Thus far we’ve signed a Brazilian Tom Cleverley, a Portuguese Inbetweener and a binman from Stoke.

Although, of course, we’ve also “succeeded” in reingesting our furriest turd by getting that £#%&!ing THING to sign a two year contract.

Big, BIG summer statement of intent from United.

Unread 17-07-2018, 09:56 PM
Alex Jones was Right

Quote:
Originally Posted by sa7
Best bit is that even the guttersnipe press have stopped churning out bullshite rumours because they know nobody actually believes we’ll be doing anything significant.

Thus far we’ve signed a Brazilian Tom Cleverley, a Portuguese Inbetweener and a binman from Stoke.

Although, of course, we’ve also “succeeded” in reingesting our furriest turd by getting that £#%&!ing THING to sign a two year contract.

Big, BIG summer statement of intent from United.
Well, it’s clear mourinho wants another 2 or 3 players or so. If we sign no one else it shows how financially inflexible the club is now, after spending so much in recent years on the never never.

The boardroom will be secretly satisfied with the same again this season, hence not matching the manager’s ambition in the transfer market.

Unread 18-07-2018, 03:23 PM
carrick_16

Unread 18-07-2018, 03:48 PM
ziggyman17

If we cannot Varane then this £#%&!er would be my next choice, excellent centre back, knows the league, would not need time to settle in either., £#%&! how much he costs, better spent on improving the team than lining The Gimps pockets..

Unread 25-07-2018, 09:07 PM
saffers

Unread 25-07-2018, 09:11 PM
ScarFace

Big Dunc said Jose wanted 5 players and the board are refusing to buy them as they're all 29+, due to no sell on/the fee the clubs want.

This is one of those.

Grim.

Unread 25-07-2018, 09:17 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Big Dunc said Jose wanted 5 players and the board are refusing to buy them as they're all 29+, due to no sell on/the fee the clubs want.

This is one of those.

Grim.
Good.

Never thought I'd say this but I'm with the board. This £#%&!er would replace Rashford with Glenn Murray given half the chance.

Unread 25-07-2018, 09:18 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
Good.

Never thought I'd say this but I'm with the board. This £#%&!er would replace Rashford with Glenn Murray given half the chance.
Oh shut up you @#%&!

Unread 25-07-2018, 09:20 PM
ScarFace

Quote:
Good.

then sack him and stop giving him new contracts. This is what jose does, fill the team with 6ft lads who remember Thundercats.

Unread 25-07-2018, 09:21 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Oh shut up you @#%&!
Wtf?

Am I gonna have to get an Uber out west and slap the shit out of you pal?

Unread 25-07-2018, 09:21 PM
Ethers

Quote:
Good.

Yep, correct decision imo. Hopefully he’ll see his arse at the thought of having to develop a player who isn’t already at the peak of their career, and quit.

Surprised at some of the people on here backing this short sighted transfer policy. Never learn.
Closed Thread