United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 25-02-2016, 11:13 PM
Tronics

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair
Proper footballer. Bit of an arsenal player tbh Riley impressed me I expected him to be a lot more 'english'.

like the look of Riley, looks like he could be a good utility player, think he can play midfield too

Unread 25-02-2016, 11:14 PM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by browser
the manager's track record speaks for itself...some people on here are gonna look very silly in a few years* love United

*Dependent on the next managerial appointment
we are playing youngsters due to injuries. not due to the genius of king louis.

although he is currently taking credit for rashford's goals.

Unread 25-02-2016, 11:15 PM
dunk

How many debuts from the youth this season then..?

CBJ
Love
Varela
Riley
Rashford
Poole
Tuanzebe? Did he play?

Are there more?

Unread 25-02-2016, 11:16 PM
Albert Tatlock

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem

He had the balls to play him, let him take the credit

Unread 25-02-2016, 11:16 PM
carlosartorial

Quote:
This is exactly the sort of shit you should be excited about for your blog...years of signing mediocrity and we win 5-1 at OT with kids
Thanks for the tip.

Sorry for not getting my #@&%! out on demand, but regrettably I'll stick to my instincts of being a trifle underwhelmed by beating a team 3rd in the Danish league.

Unread 25-02-2016, 11:17 PM
armchair

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk

CBJ
Love
Varela
Riley
Rashford
Poole
Tuanzebe? Did he play?

Are there more?

funny thing is the 3rd choice people have done better than the second choice players imo.

plopborsky

Quote:
wow. oh sorry about that. £#%&! off. go suck some ri #@&%!. post some pics, it'll be the most hits your blog will ever get.

Jack Duckworth

Quote:
wow. oh sorry about that. £#%&! off. go suck some ri #@&%!. post some pics, it'll be the most hits your blog will ever get.

carlosartorial

Quote:
Hahaha. So cutting.

Unread 25-02-2016, 11:18 PM
Nelson

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlosartorial
Thanks for the tip.

Sorry for not getting my c**k out on demand, but regrettably I'll stick to my instincts of being a trifle underwhelmed by beating a team 3rd in the Danish league.
You can only beat what's in front of you, mate.

And regardless, they played some beautiful football tonight.

Unread 25-02-2016, 11:19 PM
browser

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem

We're playing youngsters because Louis trimmed the squad to enable youngsters to have their chance. So £#%&! off. You pretentious @#%&!

Unread 25-02-2016, 11:20 PM
Ethers

Quote:
We're playing youngsters because Louis trimmed the squad to enable youngsters to have their chance. So £#%&! off. You pretentious @#%&!
Indeed.

Could have signed people last month, didn't, faith

Unread 25-02-2016, 11:21 PM
dragflick

Quote:
Thanks for the tip.

Sorry for not getting my #@&%! out on demand, but regrettably I'll stick to my instincts of being a trifle underwhelmed by beating a team 3rd in the Danish league.

What's wrong with being pleased about some of the kids playing in Europe and doing well? Nothing wrong with the thread at all after that tonight. Really enjoyable.

Quote:

Unread 25-02-2016, 11:22 PM
browser

Quote:
Thanks for the tip.

Or just enjoy the night. You literally don't have a say, we're all gawking bystanders

Unread 25-02-2016, 11:22 PM
VodkaAndCoke

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk

CBJ
Love
Varela
Riley
Rashford
Poole
Tuanzebe? Did he play?

Are there more?
Mostly forced though in all fairness. Be interesting to see if any of them make it at United

Unread 25-02-2016, 11:23 PM
armchair

Quote:
Hahaha. So cutting.
you dropped the r-bomb. Carry on with that line if you want but we'll fall out badly. Maybe that's what you want. I don't know.

Unread 25-02-2016, 11:25 PM
puressence

Jay dog varela bothers Marcus fantastic to see. No wum think it's been said b4. Move Louis upstairs to oversee the academy with butt. Could be the greatest move this club has done In years

Unread 25-02-2016, 11:26 PM
dunk

Quote:
funny thing is the 3rd choice people have done better than the second choice players imo.
Think the younger players have more to prove and more verve than some of the more senior players. What they lack in ability/experience made up for with energy and enthusiasm, maybe? And we have certainly lacked zest and energy in the last few years.

Definitely the case with Lingard tbh.

Unread 25-02-2016, 11:26 PM
My Name is Keith

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
Jay dog varela bothers Marcus fantastic to see. No wum think it's been said b4. Move Louis upstairs to oversee the academy with butt. Could be the greatest move this club has done In years
I'd actually agree with that but who manages in that scenario?

Unread 25-02-2016, 11:31 PM
jem

Quote:
this post makes you look bad, not me.
Closed Thread