Closed Thread

Unread 21-02-2016, 06:41 PM
puressence

Has anybody mentioned it's an account for traffic to a paid forum
😂😂😂

Unread 21-02-2016, 07:01 PM
dunk

Thumbs down

getting £#%&!ing bored of all this bullshit now tbh. Truth or lies, £#%&!ing boring.

Unread 21-02-2016, 07:05 PM
jem

so... the glazers are cheap, woodward knows £#%&! all about football, fergie is a sticky-beak, giggs is useless and mourinho is a tosser who wants the job?

£#%&! me. you can't get much more itk than that.

Unread 21-02-2016, 07:21 PM
utd99

Fergie was a mangnificent manager, best there ever was, but he's not going to win us any more titles. When anyone who had served him/us had outlived their usefulness he was ruthless about getting rid. Maybe we need to take a leaf out of his book.

Unread 21-02-2016, 07:27 PM
ziggyman17

Quote:
Originally Posted by utd99
Fergie was a mangnificent manager, best there ever was, but he's not going to win us any more titles. When anyone who had served him/us had outlived their usefulness he was ruthless about getting rid. Maybe we need to take a leaf out of his book.
A man full of contradictions is Fergie.. I recently read his latest book and its full of contradictions, I loved him for what he achieved at Utd, but I thought when he retired that was it....... He talks in his book about the mistakes the club made after Busby retired and here we are repeating the same mistakes......

Unread 21-02-2016, 07:27 PM
Sapien

Quote:
Originally Posted by utd99

Unread 21-02-2016, 07:38 PM
Lok

Quote:
Originally Posted by ziggyman17
A man full of contradictions is Fergie.. I recently read his latest book and its full of contradictions, I loved him for what he achieved at Utd, but I thought when he retired that was it....... He talks in his book about the mistakes the club made after Busby retired and here we are repeating the same mistakes......
According to a bloke on the internet.

Do you believe everything you read on Twitter

Unread 21-02-2016, 07:50 PM
utd99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lok
According to a bloke on the internet.

Do you believe everything you read on Twitter
Only from RI. It's a bastion of integrity.

Unread 21-02-2016, 07:54 PM
red in cumbria

In effect, SAF unilaterally imposed Moyes on us. That makes it quite possible to believe certain other things about him, sadly.

Unread 21-02-2016, 07:55 PM
innit

There will be some truth in those, no doubt in my mind.

Unread 21-02-2016, 07:57 PM
utd99

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
In effect, SAF unilaterally imposed Moyes on us. That makes it quite possible to believe certain other things about him, sadly.
At that point he was still manager and still had complete power. He is three years retired now. Things change.

Unread 21-02-2016, 08:47 PM
dunk

Remember when we used to laugh at other clubs as the papers will filled with rumour and counter rumour of the mess behind their scenes

Unread 21-02-2016, 08:51 PM
Camel

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Remember when we used to laugh at other clubs as the papers will filled with rumour and counter rumour of the mess behind their scenes
ripip frostgun

Unread 21-02-2016, 09:01 PM
92ToBury

Mourinho is desperate for us nqat. Which other club can afford him and matches his ego? The rest of it, while feasible, is nothing more than trying to complete a jigsaw with 30 percent of the pieces available.

Unread 21-02-2016, 09:31 PM
Silkyray

Hang on. So the down side of getting rid of Ferguson from the club is? I'm pretty sure any businessman would look at that scenario and think " I'll get rid"

Are the owners really going to live with a half baked, spineless man running club affairs?

Would they really let their club employ Butt, Neville and Giggs on nothing more than a grumble from Fergie and a whimper from Woody?

Seriously? It's Beano journalism.

Unread 21-02-2016, 09:46 PM
signed dc

https://twitter.com/redissue/status/701468377328398336

Unread 21-02-2016, 09:54 PM
Ethers

Quote:
Originally Posted by signed dc
Well, would be damning, were it true.

Can just imagine Fergie, Charlton and Gill 'mobilising' ffs

From 2013.....

https://twitter.com/redissue/status/330764386601934848

Consistent.

Unread 21-02-2016, 11:38 PM
carlosartorial

Point we're choosing to ignore here, for whatever reason, is that Red Issue aren't just bullshit merchants to mocked and disregarded.

So we've spotted inconsistencies? Hasn't Ferguson himself been utterly inconsistent over the years? Changing his position to suit himself, being utterly disingenuous to protect his own interests and push his own agenda? Wasn't he dead against a takeover from 2003-2005 before suddenly performing an about turn once his contract had been signed? Didn't he once regard Wenger as a '£#%&!ing loser' before making up with him later? Wasn't he once tight with Roy Keane before rounding on him once he'd served his purpose? People change, opinions shift, alliances are formed and severed just as quickly...same as in politics.

I don't think Red Issue are 100% bang on with everything they print, they'd never profess to be - they're reporting rumours and counter rumours in one of the fastest moving, biggest soap opera bullshit industries on earth. But they're certainly better informed than anyone on here...or any professional bullshit merchants on twitter. To suggest they're simply making things up and doing this to drive traffic to a forum however, is fanciful in the extreme...if the people involved were solely money motivated, why on earth would they have stopped printing a mag which turned a comfortable profit each month?

Anyway - people can believe or not believe what they want. It's all good.

Oh and apologies for calling you out earlier, bunks.

Unread 21-02-2016, 11:56 PM
Part 36 Offer

I think the one aspect of all this that appears to be the most credible is Ferguson's attempt to continue to wield power over the club.

He's an absolute disgrace. Destroying his legacy with every turn. Can't even look at the @#%&! these days

Unread 22-02-2016, 12:00 AM
Venceremos

Two choices

1. They're bullshit merchants looking for subs

2. They're inside (or reading) the minds of Fergie, Charlton, Glazer bros, Woodward etc.

Which to believe...
Closed Thread