United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Manchester United Match Thread Archive

Unread 09-11-2009, 05:02 PM
celtbion

Default Re: OFFICIAL: Chelsea v United thread. (Teams, links + doom)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
top defender is evans. Nice to see him maturing into a £#%&!ing hard as nails @#%&! as well.

"drogba will bully evans"

Will he £#%&!.
Exactly.

Throw in Fletcher and Rooney and you've three tough British players there down the spine of the team.

One thing that was gutting about the EC final in May was that we'd noone to go and flatten one of those Barcelona midgets - make them earn the right to play against us.

Unread 09-11-2009, 08:43 PM
Alan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coracao
Makes me laugh how lampard just looks at him and walks off
Someone on commentary made a similar point. As soon as I saw him pretending to have a fit I knew a GIF of it would appear

Unread 09-11-2009, 08:48 PM
rebelcountyred

Drogba is worth watching just for his comedy value, i still laugh when i think of himself and that other @#%&! lehman pushing each other and falling over, the stupid £#%&!ers. Not to mention drogba's cheat outburst at the end of the champions league semi final, comedy gold.

Unread 09-11-2009, 08:50 PM
wonky no

if chelsea win the league i think we should opt out next season and play in the championship.

can we do that?

Unread 09-11-2009, 08:51 PM
rebelcountyred

Quote:
Originally Posted by wonky no
if chelsea win the league i think we should opt out next season and play in the championship.

can we do that?
of course we can, we're united.

Unread 09-11-2009, 08:52 PM
£#%&! KFC

can't be bothered reading all the whingeing although I see Valencia is the new Nani/ O'Shea/ Fletcher zzzzzzzzzzzzzz

but yetserday was the best we had played all season the result was travesty yet again the referee was a total @#%&! and on the evidence of that display there is no way the Rent Boys will win the league if we don't win it then it will be Arsenal but if we keep playing like that we'll be champions again

after his performance yesterday Evans has to stay in the team even when the main men are back

wonder if Jay £#%&!ing Tee got a few grammes of chisel off his old man to celebrate...#@&%!

Unread 09-11-2009, 09:00 PM
rebelcountyred

Thumbs up Re: OFFICIAL: Chelsea v United thread. (Teams, links + doom)

i thought we played really well yesterday, of course some performances were better than others but we had some great displays from players like wes, brown, evra, fletch, anderson, valencia and rooney, disappointed with the result but the display augurs well for the rest of the season.

Unread 09-11-2009, 09:22 PM
celtbion

Quote:
Originally Posted by £#%&! KFC
can't be bothered reading all the whingeing although I see Valencia is the new Nani/ O'Shea/ Fletcher zzzzzzzzzzzzzz

but yetserday was the best we had played all season the result was travesty yet again the referee was a total @#%&! and on the evidence of that display there is no way the Rent Boys will win the league if we don't win it then it will be Arsenal but if we keep playing like that we'll be champions again

after his performance yesterday Evans has to stay in the team even when the main men are back

wonder if Jay £#%&!ing Tee got a few grammes of chisel off his old man to celebrate...#@&%!
Agreed.

Unread 09-11-2009, 10:04 PM
Stickman

Quote:
Originally Posted by celtbion
Agreed.
Thirded.

The lad is looking like 20M's worth

Unread 09-11-2009, 10:08 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stickman
Thirded.

The lad is looking like 20M's worth
don't tell the glazers that or he'll be off to madrid in january.

Unread 09-11-2009, 10:09 PM
Stickman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
don't tell the glazers that or he'll be off to madrid in january.
They wont know who he is.

Unread 09-11-2009, 10:12 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stickman
They wont know who he is.