United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 16-10-2012, 09:50 AM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switching Off
He's a playwright actually

They're so pathetically desperate to make out they're special aren't they. Like no-one else was taken to the match by their dad.

Unread 16-10-2012, 11:04 AM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:

truly abysmal show. repeatedly played over here

Unread 16-10-2012, 12:32 PM
Marlon Van Baron

Quote:
I would say he is more of a @#%&! than anything else. What is it with these #@&%!s and their poetry about Liverpool?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Part 36 Offer

truly abysmal show. repeatedly played over here
It's the best comedy on TV, it is hialrious watching Brenton and his staff making utter @#%&!s of themselves. The three envelope trick was funny as £#%&!, Stevie Me's face was a classic.

Unread 16-10-2012, 12:34 PM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marlon Van Baron
I would say he is more of a @#%&! than anything else. What is it with these #@&%!s and their poetry about Liverpool?

It's the best comedy on TV, it is hialrious watching Brenton and his staff making utter @#%&!s of themselves. The three envelope trick was funny as £#%&!, Stevie Me's face was a classic.
I often wonder if we are slightly biased in our view but the ripping this is getting from suppporters of every other team is comical.

My missus insisted we watched it this week so I said no problem, no problem at all. After about 10 minutes she said "turn it off then if all you're going to do is laugh" I made her watch it all.

Unread 16-10-2012, 01:23 PM
Switching Off

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
I often wonder if we are slightly biased in our view but the ripping this is getting from suppporters of every other team is comical.
Possibly in the past, but seems everyone hates them now. The minute's silences in April seemed to be the tipping point. Refusing Chelsea an extra days rest before a huge match against Barca because they wont play on that day :shakehead:

Unread 16-10-2012, 02:10 PM
Zorg

Loving Clive Owen's voiceover as well

Unread 16-10-2012, 02:35 PM
MJ Ramone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg

Clive Warren?

Unread 16-10-2012, 02:37 PM
Jack Duckworth

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ Ramone
Clive Warren?

Unread 16-10-2012, 02:45 PM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ Ramone
Clive Warren?
Just put that in Google, the picture on the right ffs

Unread 16-10-2012, 03:08 PM
utd99

Quote:
That £#%&!ing poet on Being Liverpool.
The way they have it lit, you can see the horrible scouse @#%&! spitting all over the place too.

"Playwright" He rhymes like a £#%&!ing 8 year old. Smug #@&%!.

Unread 16-10-2012, 03:09 PM
Grimson

Quote:

He's terrible, isn't he? They must have paid him a fortune, and he just drones. They should have used the same guy who does 24/7 for HBO.

Unread 16-10-2012, 03:31 PM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimson
He's terrible, isn't he? They must have paid him a fortune, and he just drones. They should have used the same guy who does 24/7 for HBO.
Or a tree stump.

Unread 16-10-2012, 05:03 PM
Marlon Van Baron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop
I'd love to post that on rawk
Be my guest, it's not copyright.

We used to have one of those odd PE teachers in high school. Insisted all the boys shower without shorts. Would watch for a few mins then would strip off and stand there soaping his %@#$&!s. The shower would empty in seconds, but not as quick as he emptied his sack

It's got Brenton all over it.

Unread 16-10-2012, 05:06 PM
Grimson

He will fool a few of the younger players with the face-cupping thing. They'll think he really cares about them and wants to make their career. And why wouldn't they - they haven't had the experience yet of being dropped or passed over. Those he does promote and play will love him.

The senior pros will see right through it, and they'll hate it.

Unread 16-10-2012, 05:22 PM
carlosartorial

Quote:
The script is genius...genuinely loled at 'Suarez's irrefutable indespensibility' the other week.

Unread 16-10-2012, 05:27 PM
Zorg

Quote:
He will fool a few of the younger players with the face-cupping thing. They'll think he really cares about them and wants to make their career. And why wouldn't they - they haven't had the experience yet of being dropped or passed over. Those he does promote and play will love him.

The senior pros will see right through it, and they'll hate it.
Yep, though they won't admit it yet. For the moment it's 'Brendan is a breath of fresh air, full of new ideas'.

Unread 16-10-2012, 05:46 PM
dodger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marlon Van Baron
Be my guest, it's not copyright.

We used to have one of those odd PE teachers in high school. Insisted all the boys shower without shorts. Would watch for a few mins then would strip off and stand there soaping his %@#$&!s. The shower would empty in seconds, but not as quick as he emptied his sack

I was about to say it was normal for us to shower without our shorts on but then it went all saville.

Unread 16-10-2012, 06:31 PM
Switching Off

Quote:
Yep, though they won't admit it yet. For the moment it's 'Brendan is a breath of fresh air, full of new ideas'.
What's hilarious is that his main idea, to pass the ball, isnt new at all, and every successful club does it. But his insistance that Reina plays it short has cost them quite a few goals

Unread 16-10-2012, 06:34 PM
Pop

Just finished episode 2. Dear Jesus he's a £#%&!ing joke. Surely they hired him just for a bit of a laugh?

Okay? Okay? Okay?

Unread 16-10-2012, 06:38 PM
Grimson

Quote:
his insistance that Reina plays it short has cost them quite a few goals
What's doubly funny about that is, the one thing that dude can do consistently well is hit a target 50-60 yards away, and Brenton has basically stopped him doing it.

Then again, no idea why Reina doesn't just do what he wants. What's Brenton going to do, drop him for Brad Jones?
Closed Thread