United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Manchester United Match Thread Archive

Unread 13-08-2017, 06:45 PM
no fun

Good performance, but....

I was sat on the back row of Stretford end tier 2, and some £#%&!ing #@&%!..and he was an actual #@&%!...punched the metal panelling in time to every song

I've got a right bastard headache

Unread 13-08-2017, 06:51 PM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by no fun

I was sat on the back row of Stretford end tier 2, and some £#%&!ing #@&%!..and he was an actual #@&%!...punched the metal panelling in time to every song

Tell Ged to answer his messages please

Unread 13-08-2017, 06:54 PM
20 times

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
Anyone heard from sparky?

Pure will know exactly where he is

Unread 13-08-2017, 06:54 PM
Billy Redface

Just watched it in a pub in Liverpool.

Needless to say, wasn't thrilled about the prospect of that.

Couldn't have gone any better tbf .

Pub was fairly quiet and unarsed. Even less so once it was clear we were going to win.

Still had the standard w****r heading every ball like the true 'West Ham fan he was.

Highlight: he was still doing it when Hernandez had that half chance at 4-0.

"Go on lad!....ohhh!"

**camera goes close up to reveal it's Hernandez**

"Oh £#%&! off, you."

Cant imagine anyone not being happy with that. United

Unread 13-08-2017, 06:56 PM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by 20 times
Pure will know exactly where he is

Unread 13-08-2017, 06:59 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Redface
Just watched it in a pub in Liverpool.

Needless to say, wasn't thrilled about the prospect of that.

Couldn't have gone any better tbf .

Pub was fairly quiet and unarsed. Even less so once it was clear we were going to win.

Still had the standard w****r heading every ball like the true 'West Ham fan he was.

Highlight: he was still doing it when Hernandez had that half chance at 4-0.

"Go on lad!....ohhh!"

**camera goes close up to reveal it's Hernandez**

"Oh £#%&! off, you."

Cant imagine anyone not being happy with that. United

Unread 13-08-2017, 07:01 PM
Mr_Ed

Quote:
Originally Posted by no fun

Was there last season too. Wazzock.

Unread 13-08-2017, 07:06 PM
My Name is Keith

Great game - matic £#%&! me what a player.

A couple of downsides:

Getting to old Trafford - every single road is turned up - proper madness.

Had 4 execs and took my youngest and his two mates - I had very smart cord lime green shorts on - the £#%&!ers wouldn't let me in so I had to go to the mega store and run around like a freak with 3 9 years olds in tow (nearly crying) and buy some trackie bottoms. Yes, I did mention the fact that trackie bottoms look far more srubber than my shorts but to no avail.

Anyway, enjoyed it. United looked strong - lots of options.

Unread 13-08-2017, 07:07 PM
Billy Redface

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Sorry. Forgot you hate stories.

Why would anyone watch a film etc.

Unread 13-08-2017, 07:08 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Keith

A couple of downsides:

Had 4 execs and took my youngest and his two mates - I had very smart cord lime green shorts on - the £#%&!ers wouldn't let me in so I had to go to the mega store and run around like a freak with 3 9 years olds in tow (nearly crying) and buy some trackie bottoms. Yes, I did mention the fact that trackie bottoms look far more srubber than my shorts but to no avail.

trackies over smart shorts

Quote:

Chill out billy

Unread 13-08-2017, 07:10 PM
LFOD

Quote:

A couple of downsides:

yeah , um , nope

Unread 13-08-2017, 07:10 PM
Clarkie

Quote:

Bunks doesn't watch many films. He's seen all the Rockys though. Hates the first one though. Thinks it's rubbish.

Loves Ghost

Unread 13-08-2017, 07:11 PM
dragflick

Quote:

A couple of downsides:

ffs

warm day... joke that.

Unread 13-08-2017, 07:15 PM
andyroo

Lucky Zabaleta, he didn't need a shower after the game. Because Rashford gave him a bath all afternoon.

Unread 13-08-2017, 07:17 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo
He's still a misery guts, its fair comment.

Interesting the 5-1 v Fulham game got mentioned, though. A lot of people were gloomy as £#%&! going into that one

Unread 13-08-2017, 07:17 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
He's still a misery guts, its fair comment.

Interesting the 5-1 v Fulham game got mentioned, though. A lot of people were gloomy as £#%&! going into that one
I know I was

"Only bloody Carrick in the midfield..."

Unread 13-08-2017, 07:28 PM
AK14

Quote:

A couple of downsides:

Unread 13-08-2017, 07:37 PM
My Name is Keith

Forgot to mention - I changed out of my shorts into my trackies outside k-stand in front of 2000 people queuing up.

Actually had blue y fronts on too. With tubing and everything. They were clearly visible. (Bought them a bit ago as a bit of a laugh thing but have fallen in love with them)

Unread 13-08-2017, 07:39 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Forgot to mention - I changed out of my shorts into my trackies outside k-stand in front of 2000 people queuing up.

Actually had blue y fronts on too. With tubing and everything. They were clearly visible. (Bought them a bit ago as a bit of a laugh thing but have fallen in love with them)
You disgust me.

Unread 13-08-2017, 07:40 PM
Switching Off

Quote: