United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 16-09-2007, 06:19 AM
sharath

Unhappy End of Keane era cost us 3 years. Now ...

End of giggs and scholes era might cost us again.

At least if you want them to always play, play them in their rightful positions. The legends who ought to be loved till they stay at united will be slagged off every week. Partly because they are losing it slowly and partly because of your incompetence fergie.

Giggs looks £#%&!ed playing as a support striker role. Does nothing but wave his hand imaginarily. make some sloppy passes.

Scholes as ever stations himself 5 yards away from carrick and screaming for the ball not allowing him to make long passes at all. looks like signing of hargreaves has made scholes more consious of his place than carrick.

sort it out fergie or else this will be long hard season.

Unread 16-09-2007, 07:51 AM
Rex7

FFS, Rooney hurt, Hargo hurt, Ronnie suspended, Anderson not fit, Tevez settling in - do you think there might be a reason Scholes and Giggs are playing?

Unread 16-09-2007, 08:12 AM
believe

once ferie realises that we ned ea finihseer (like saah) we'll be ok

Unread 16-09-2007, 09:45 AM
dunk

Scholes hasn't done a thing wrong, in fact he has been one of our better players so far this season, along with Evra.

He hs scored, which is more than can be said about most of the others in the team and he has been in good positions and had several good chance he has either been unlucky with or just unable to convert.

The rest of his game has been fine. He may have dropped a little too deep on occasion, but that has generally been because the situation in the game forced him that way. The fact he has had very little in front of him to hit has made his life a lot more dificult.

As for Giggs, he is suffering from a lack of confidence due to his form running out at the end of last season, he is also trying to adapt his game in an attempt to conserve his energy whilst still being effective, this is having an dverse effect on his form, at the moment. He is also playing in a team shorn of it's main attacking influences at this time. Players are allowed to be off form every now and then, it doesn't mean they are finished.

There are some £#%&!ing £#%&!wits around who act like they have never watched a game of football, let alone played or even understand the game.

Unread 16-09-2007, 12:54 PM
Ed Sullivan

you mean 'cost us three years of not winning the league'.

That's all it means to you isn't it?

Unread 16-09-2007, 12:59 PM
Ether

Quote:
Originally Posted by eduardo (no capital at the start)
you mean 'cost us three years of not winning the league'.

That's all it means to you isn't it?
Bang on.

Unread 16-09-2007, 02:11 PM
Part 36 Offer

Giggs is still one of our most important players.

Unread 16-09-2007, 02:15 PM
Fatboy Shrek

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carrick
Giggs is still one of our most important players.
No he's not. Scholes is though.

Unread 16-09-2007, 02:16 PM
Jack Duckworth

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharath
End of giggs and scholes era might cost us again.

At least if you want them to always play, play them in their rightful positions. The legends who ought to be loved till they stay at united will be slagged off every week. Partly because they are losing it slowly and partly because of your incompetence fergie.

Giggs looks £#%&!ed playing as a support striker role. Does nothing but wave his hand imaginarily. make some sloppy passes.

Scholes as ever stations himself 5 yards away from carrick and screaming for the ball not allowing him to make long passes at all. looks like signing of hargreaves has made scholes more consious of his place than carrick.

sort it out fergie or else this will be long hard season.
£#%&! off.

Unread 16-09-2007, 02:19 PM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatboy Shrek
No he's not. Scholes is though.

We will see.

Unread 16-09-2007, 02:29 PM
MJ Ramone

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Scholes hasn't done a thing wrong, in fact he has been one of our better players so far this season, along with Evra.

He hs scored, which is more than can be said about most of the others in the team and he has been in good positions and had several good chance he has either been unlucky with or just unable to convert.

There are some £#%&!ing £#%&!wits around who act like they have never watched a game of football, let alone played or even understand the game.
£#%&!ing hell mate, I thought I was a lone voice on this.
Glad to see somebody else still appreciates one of our best players.

Scholes is a wonderful player who is still a crucial part of our first choice 11.

Who else would you play in his place???

I can't believe some of the shite people come out with at times.

Unread 16-09-2007, 03:18 PM
poppy

Just because Scholes and Giggs are roughly the same age and came through the same youth teams together it doesn't automatically follow that their careers will end at the same time also.

Scholes has a couple of good seasons left in him yet. He's one of those footballers like Teddy and Sparky who were never the quickest but had that extra yard in their bonces. For me, he was the best player in the league last year.

Giggs, I agree, is finished. He has always been a footballer that once his pace went, so had he.

Unread 16-09-2007, 03:20 PM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by poppy
Giggs, I agree, is finished. He has always been a footballer that once his pace went, so had he.

Hilarious.

Unread 16-09-2007, 03:25 PM
Fatboy Shrek

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ Ramone
£#%&!ing hell mate, I thought I was a lone voice on this.
Glad to see somebody else still appreciates one of our best players.

Scholes is a wonderful player who is still a crucial part of our first choice 11.

Who else would you play in his place???

I can't believe some of the shite people come out with at times.
I'm with you brother, i'm with you.

Unread 16-09-2007, 03:36 PM
£#%&! KFC

Giggs was poor yesterday but he was played out of position, again, at least Fergie responded in the right way by taking him off and changing the shape

Scholes is far from finished and Giggs will still have a big part to play this season but for now I'd like Nani to start a few games

and considering the injuries/suspensions we have had I'm delighted at where we are in the table and we will batter those @#%&!s next week.....£#%&! the Dippers and the other wanabes

Unread 16-09-2007, 03:59 PM
Darth Vidic

Scholes is fine in a two man midfield where we dont need a runner.

Giggs will be back to his best once he has more people running off him, why didn't Saha start yesterday?

Unread 16-09-2007, 06:03 PM
Tumescent Throb

Could be because he's hardly played since Xmas and we have Sporting and Chelsea coming up. You never know.

Pretty amazing that we've won any games at all, what with all the has-beens in the team, with our squad still full of terrible players, with our shocking tactics, our poor coaching and our useless manager.

Unread 16-09-2007, 06:08 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumescent Throb
Could be because he's hardly played since Xmas and we have Sporting and Chelsea coming up. You never know.

Pretty amazing that we've won any games at all, what with all the has-beens in the team, with our squad still full of terrible players, with our shocking tactics, our poor coaching and our useless manager.

Unread 16-09-2007, 07:39 PM
wiganste

The Scholes & Giggs bashing is £#%&!ing embarrassing.

Unread 16-09-2007, 07:42 PM
Ed Sullivan

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiganste
The Scholes & Giggs bashing is £#%&!ing embarrassing.
I don't mind the suggestion that they'll know longer be a permenent first team fixture.

But the whole 'drop them now, they're past it' shows a complete lack of respect and even knowledge. They have a role to play this season.
Closed Thread