United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 13-06-2014, 09:17 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
I've loved tonite that' hollands ripped spain a new one and the focus has been on utd .....
It's fear mate.

Unread 13-06-2014, 09:23 PM
armchair

Quote:
I've loved tonite that' hollands ripped spain a new one and the focus has been on utd .....
They did it with no central midfield. Just a couple of runners. I love it!

Unread 13-06-2014, 09:36 PM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
It's fear mate.
ABU talking points today

Before the game: dutch to go out in groupstage, terrible squad

After the game: dont get too excited united fans, van gaal wont have the same players at united.

Yeah, he'll have not only van persie but an even scarier array of attacking talent in the shape of nani mata januzaj kagawa welbeck and rooney, who will all benefit from finally being coached on a weekly basis by an actual £#%&!ing technical staff and not steve round , phil neville and jamie £#%&!ing lumsden.

this a poor league, one we've dominated with no midfield and not really much tactical flexibility. Shits about to change. Look at van persie ffs, people forgot what a world class player he is, the best in england, golden boot two seasons in a row.

Moyes seems to have erased the memory of everyone, looking forward to surprising some mongs next season.

Unread 13-06-2014, 09:47 PM
dunk

Thumbs up

I'm getting giddy as £#%&!

Glad I was on the van Gaal bus from day 1 tbh

Unread 13-06-2014, 09:57 PM
puressence

Could do worse than get de jong in that midfield imho

Unread 13-06-2014, 10:00 PM
red in cumbria

Quote: