Unread 18-01-2009, 07:48 PM
£#%&! KFC

Yes, nft

Unread 18-01-2009, 08:06 PM
Spaniard

Quote:
Originally Posted by £#%&! KFC
Yes, nft
You've got contacts inside the club right? Heard anything regarding what might happen in the summer?

Unread 18-01-2009, 08:16 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiberian
He is a good player, at times in the second half of last season he was excellent but he is not an elite level forward, and although his energy and workrate( and important goals) make him a cult figure he could be replaced without too much fuss.

A Saha type would give Utd an excellent balance, playmaker in Berbatov, all rounder in Rooney. Both could flourish with a pacy, powerful direct striker. Especially away from home to give a counter attacking threat.
it's hard to imagine a team having a greater counter-attacking threat than United with Berbatov's craft springing Rooney and Ronaldo. Teams are just a bit more wary than maybe they were last season; we still have all the threat we've always had imo. And we still have superior athletes with superior fitness which is proving just as a big a part of our psychological edge as ever.

Unread 18-01-2009, 08:18 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumescent Throb
it's hard to imagine a team having a greater counter-attacking threat than United with Berbatov's craft springing Rooney and Ronaldo. Teams are just a bit more wary than maybe they were last season; we still have all the threat we've always had imo. And we still have superior athletes with superior fitness which is proving just as a big a part of our psychological edge as ever.
our finishing or lack of it is a big worry but I'll take a 1-0 win in every game until the end of the season

our defence has been magnificent after a very dodgy start and with the loss of Ferdinand and Evra for long spells

Unread 18-01-2009, 08:32 PM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
our finishing or lack of it is a big worry but I'll take a 1-0 win in every game until the end of the season

our defence has been magnificent after a very dodgy start and with the loss of Ferdinand and Evra for long spells

So O'Shea is a good squad player after all?

Thought so

Unread 18-01-2009, 08:39 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:

yeah i know, but just saying we don't need to bring anyone in for the lack of an incredible counter-attacking threat - we carry an incredible threat on the break which is in no small part the reason we've had to be so patient in so many games this season against massed defences. the main reason is missed chances early in games, of course, as you know - the chances we've £#%&!ing missed so far

Unread 18-01-2009, 08:40 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carrick
So O'Shea is a good squad player after all?

Thought so
I meant apart from him he was gash yesterday

Unread 18-01-2009, 08:43 PM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
I meant apart from him he was gash yesterday

He was our best player in the first half, the only player to show any drive or desire imo

Unread 18-01-2009, 08:46 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:

He was our best player in the first half, the only player to show any drive or desire imo

what like when he let the ball roll straight out with no @#%&! near him

he was utter shite and Evans and Vidic had to bail him out again all game

Unread 18-01-2009, 08:50 PM
Part 36 Offer

Your complete and utter contempt for him is very worrying.

Unread 18-01-2009, 08:52 PM
Ether

O'Shea played well yesterday, only thing that let him down was his crossing

Unread 18-01-2009, 08:54 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
not as worrying as seeing him start games

Unread 18-01-2009, 08:59 PM
Whalefish

Obviously he's no Evra, but I thought O'Shea had a decent game at left back.

Got in behind Bolton's defence a fair few times and seemed to be getting forward a lot more than normal.

Unread 18-01-2009, 09:02 PM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stretlow
However I dont think we should sell tevez
he's not ours to sell

Tumescent Throb

Quote:

what like when he let the ball roll straight out with no @#%&! near him

he was utter shite and Evans and Vidic had to bail him out again all game
tbf Anderson, Fletcher, Ronaldo, Bubber, £#%&! me even Scholes have all let the ball run under their foot lately - and that's just a few I can vaguely remember off the top of my head

£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whalefish
Obviously he's no Evra, but I thought O'Shea had a decent game at left back.

Got in behind Bolton's defence a fair few times and seemed to be getting forward a lot more than normal.

Unread 18-01-2009, 09:06 PM
Rhodzy

Quote:
O'Shea £#%&!ed him and never called him back.
Closed Thread