United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
View Poll Results: Do you want Ibra to United this summer?
Hell yes 72 72.73%
Hell no 27 27.27%
Voters: 99. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Unread 01-03-2017, 09:47 PM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
The league cup final

Unread 01-03-2017, 10:10 PM
sa7

8.9 on the spazzometer

Unread 01-03-2017, 10:22 PM
Sparky***

bellers trolling to £#%&!

Unread 01-03-2017, 10:26 PM
thatsfuctit

Lol

Unread 01-03-2017, 10:35 PM
LFOD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumescent Throb
the biggest impact of zlatan is his tactical discipline. it's on a different scale compared to rooney in pretty much the same role last season. and his execution is world's away from the previous season's rvp as well.
it's his goals

Unread 01-03-2017, 10:39 PM
jem

Quote:
the biggest impact of zlatan is his tactical discipline. it's on a different scale compared to rooney in pretty much the same role last season. and his execution is world's away from the previous season's rvp as well.
you mean he can't be arsed to track back and he just likes to goalhang?

you shouldn't be comparing him to dead rooney or dead van persie. there are some live alternatives that can run around.

no one is saying he's shit. he's just not a renaissance man.

Unread 01-03-2017, 10:39 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
Originally Posted by LFOD
it's his goals
i'll give you that one

goals are good.

he's scored so many because his tactical discipline enables the system to function. the system is designed for the 9 to be the top scorer. just like it was last season and the season before.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
you mean he can't be arsed to track back and he just likes to goalhang?

you shouldn't be comparing him to dead rooney or dead van persie. there are some live alternatives that can run around.

no one is saying he's shit. he's just not a renaissance man.
i don't understand your problem with him tbh.

i one tinpot in the cabinet. going well in two others. more than likely turning it round in the league as well.

if we can get costa. or lewandowski. or similar in the summer then zlatan will probably be off. the squad will know exactly how to operate with the new striker and zlatan will have proved a fantastic signing. incredible to think he came on a free

Unread 01-03-2017, 10:51 PM
jem

Quote:
true dat.

Unread 02-03-2017, 09:24 PM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Keith
Word has it that dunk's head will basically explode 'scanners' style if pressed hard enough to admit a wrong call - he physically can't ever admit being wrong - will die before admitting it - can't actually avoid losing his life whilst admitting it. Apparently the HSE has declared what is known as a COMAH zone (a blast zone) around his head and are placed on high alert whenever mata has a good game.

Unread 03-03-2017, 08:07 AM
atticusgrinch

Zlatan

Unread 03-03-2017, 10:15 AM
Denis Irwell

Quote:
i'll give you that one

goals are good.

he's scored so many because his tactical discipline enables the system to function.
the system is designed for the 9 to be the top scorer. just like it was last season and the season before.

i one tinpot in the cabinet. going well in two others. more than likely turning it round in the league as well.

if we can get costa. or lewandowski. or similar in the summer then zlatan will probably be off. the squad will know exactly how to operate with the new striker and zlatan will have proved a fantastic signing. incredible to think he came on a free
👍 £#%&!in ace, throb
Closed Thread