United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 03-02-2014, 03:42 PM
Lok

Default Something about rats and sinking ships....

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co....layers-6662992

Unread 03-02-2014, 03:46 PM
92ToBury

Those soft pedalling, free wheeling @#%&!s who have been forced to work for a £#%&!ing change want out? Moyes hasn't instantly put you on a pedestal because he didn't pay £20m for you. You bitter, unappreciative @#%&!. Enjoy your McFlab with Lies

Unread 03-02-2014, 03:47 PM
Charlestown Rouge

Unfortunately, the thread title and the headline title don't do full justice to the utter banality of the story itself.

Unread 03-02-2014, 04:10 PM
naes_sean

Quote:
"I'd like to thanks Manchester United fans for their love but I'm here to stay."
thank £#%&!!

Unread 03-02-2014, 04:15 PM
S/Side.Red

Having seen this clip from his press conference () this is without doubt more utterly twisted, out-of-context bullshit.

Unread 03-02-2014, 04:17 PM
Sparky***

Good, i hope the first one is Welbeck.

Unread 03-02-2014, 04:20 PM
Ashley's Grime

Oh no, Nani wants to leave too.

Unread 03-02-2014, 04:20 PM
Johnaldo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
local lad brought through the youth system, not the worst not the best. Decent squad player who is loyal as £#%&! and loves united. Plenty of promise. Whats not to like?

Unread 03-02-2014, 04:23 PM
dragflick

Quote:
Originally Posted by 92ToBury
Those soft pedalling, free wheeling @#%&!s who have been forced to work for a £#%&!ing change want out? Moyes hasn't instantly put you on a pedestal because he didn't pay £20m for you. You bitter, unappreciative @#%&!. Enjoy your McFlab with Lies

Quote:
Anderson: "I'd like to thanks Manchester United fans for their love but I'm here to stay."

Unread 03-02-2014, 04:24 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnaldo
local lad brought through the youth system, not the worst not the best. Decent squad player who is loyal as £#%&! and loves united. Plenty of promise. Whats not to like?
He's shit.

Unread 03-02-2014, 04:28 PM
Aman27deep

Quote:
He's shit.
I'm not a fan as well, but should he be hounded out before the likes of Cleverley, Young, Valencia and Buttner? Don't think so.

Unread 03-02-2014, 04:30 PM
rebelcountyred

Quote:
Danny is very erratic arm, if he is to suceed he will have to get his act together, he was abysmal against stoke and never moreso than when he got caught on his heels from mata's clever through ball, needs to be more alert.

Unread 03-02-2014, 04:31 PM
92ToBury

Quote:
Welbeck Cleverley and Young please

Unread 03-02-2014, 04:32 PM
Sparky***

£#%&! him. he should be judged on his football ability not what's on his £#%&!ing birth certificate and so far he's shown he can't hack as a forward of a club of our size. It's that kind of wishy-washy, sentimental shit which got us in this mess in the £#%&!ing first place.

Unread 03-02-2014, 04:32 PM
bobcraven

Quote:
"I'd like to thanks Manchester United fans for their love but I'm here to stay."

Unread 03-02-2014, 04:36 PM
Ashley's Grime

Quote:
How do you know that?

Unread 03-02-2014, 04:40 PM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobcraven
Quote:
never seen spock with long hair

Unread 03-02-2014, 05:38 PM
Torquemada

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aman27deep
I'm not a fan as well, but should he be hounded out before the likes of Cleverley, Young, Valencia and Buttner? Don't think so.
Wellbeck was like a £#%&!ing newborn giraffe when he came on against Stoke on Satdee and it's not the first time either….Cleverly just looks like he belongs in The Championship rather than The Premiership. So if he and Moyes both stay at United he could be in his element next season….

Unread 03-02-2014, 05:51 PM
ashtonred

Bye bye Ando - we won´t forget this you disloyal, ungrateful untalented dimwit. Good at silly dances - shite at football.

Unread 03-02-2014, 05:55 PM
Harri Jaffa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torquemada
Wellbeck was like a £#%&!ing newborn giraffe when he came on against Stoke on Satdee and it's not the first time either….Cleverly just looks like he belongs in The Championship rather than The Premiership. So if he and Moyes both stay at United he could be in his element next season….
Didn't Martinez get Cleverly playing well
Closed Thread