Madrid boy 49 96.08%
City boy 2 3.92%
Voters: 51. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Unread 21-06-2009, 02:53 AM
koppas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crumps
We met their asking price and he turned us down after talking all his £#%&!ing shit and acting he #@&%! when we were in a title run in and preparing for a European Cup final. Hope his £#%&!ing head falls off and his kids catch herpes of their £#%&!ing dummies. Unprolific ugly little #@&%!. Shame he was too young to be on the Belgrano.
Not a fan then?

Unread 21-06-2009, 03:08 AM
Crumps

Quote:
Originally Posted by koppas
Not a fan then?
Suppose you could say that.

Just think he's a greedy manipulative little @#%&!.

His loss of pace from when he was at Boca is the thing I really can't get my head round. I know he was never the fastest but had a little burst of 4/5 yards where he'd get ahead of a player then he's use his strength/tenacity to stay in front but that has dried up to the point where Larry White could catch him whilst giving me a piggy back. His touch has all but deserted him too, to the point where more often than not his second touch is an attempted tackle.

Not since Mendieta (possibly Patrick Kluivert) have I seen a player regress so much.

Nailed on for world footballer of the year 2010.

Unread 21-06-2009, 03:20 AM
Camel

Quote:
We met their asking price and he turned us down after talking all his £#%&!ing shit and acting he #@&%! when we were in a title run in and preparing for a European Cup final. Hope his £#%&!ing head falls off and his kids catch herpes of their £#%&!ing dummies.

Unprolific ugly little #@&%!. Shame he was too young to be on the Belgrano.
i really doubt we made a serious offer at all. probably a token guesture.

i really dont think saf would've entertainened the prospect of keeping him on after what happened at the end of last season.

Unread 21-06-2009, 03:21 AM
Grimson

Quote:

His loss of pace from when he was at Boca is the thing I really can't get my head round. I know he was never the fastest but had a little burst of 4/5 yards where he'd get ahead of a player then he's use his strength/tenacity to stay in front but that has dried up to the point where Larry White could catch him whilst giving me a piggy back.
Some people think it happened when he was first in the Argentina squad. They loaded him up with creatine and he gained 10 pounds in under a month.

Unread 21-06-2009, 03:30 AM
Camel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimson
Some people think it happened when he was first in the Argentina squad. They loaded him up with creatine and he gained 10 pounds in under a month.
something made him go class to shit in 12 months. i'd have been happy to give him another year but it's so obbvious our attack is limited by the lack of pace.

if we don't win anything this year i'm £#%&!ing off and supporting los merengues

Unread 21-06-2009, 03:41 AM
ScarFace

Very pleased we did'nt get him for 25mil, would of been a slap in the #@&%!.

Unread 21-06-2009, 03:52 AM
Camel

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarFace
Very pleased we did'nt get him for 25mil, would of been a slap in the #@&%!.
stick to call of duty my #@&%! friend. you're weird, don't even rate the berbster.

rios girl takes it up the arse with sticks of blackpool rock as well you know!

Unread 21-06-2009, 05:12 AM
khmk

2 patronising @#%&!s.

hope both their mothers die slowly.

Unread 02-07-2009, 10:14 AM
Aloe Blacc

http://therepublikofmancunia.com/ron...e-in-my-heart/
Closed Thread