United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 07-04-2018, 02:36 PM
Billy Redface

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
No, I know you’re wrong but cba as you’re obvs bored and will go on forever, given the reams you’ve already posted today
He says, replying....

You're wrong. You've avoided the main points and now have moved on to mild character attacks, because you missed the point initially and are too Dunky to admit it.

Sure sign of a failing argument.

Done. Enjoy the game.

Unread 07-04-2018, 02:57 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Redface
He says, replying....

You're wrong. You've avoided the main points and now have moved on to mild character attacks, because you missed the point initially and are too Dunky to admit it.

Sure sign of a failing argument.

Done. Enjoy the game.
See. £#%&! all point wasting my time on the paragraphs you want. You’re wrong. End of.

Unread 07-04-2018, 03:35 PM
Billy Redface

Quote:
See. £#%&! all point wasting my time on the paragraphs you want. You’re wrong. End of.
I'm really not. And you've done nothing to prove I am.

Feel free to keep it as succinct as you like.

I have said plenty to prove you are.

Bye

Unread 07-04-2018, 03:45 PM
Sparky***

Mame Biram diouf just went through past the spurs back line.... Stoke had a 3 v 1 situation with only Vertonghen for spurs in the area... Diouf passes it straight to Vertonghen.

Unread 07-04-2018, 04:07 PM
dunk

Quote:
I'm really not. And you've done nothing to prove I am.

Feel free to keep it as succinct as you like.

I have said plenty to prove you are.

Bye
You argued yourself in a circle, repeating points I'd already answered

Mid table PL club couldn't get a signing to replace the jewel in their crown they'd just cashed in on, holy £#%&!ing shit? Really? That has never happened before. They couldn't replace Lukaku like for like and every player you've mentioned they couldn't get, except possibly Bony, whose been injured and shit all season, so looks like they may have had reason not to go for him.

Basically you have emphasised my point about them having to get what they could, given their position, the circumstances in the market etc. Sigurdsson being a case in point, they lost goals in Lukaku, Sigurdsson gets goals in the PL, so not a ridiculous idea to buy him, the price however was absurd, but which proven PL goal getter could they have got for £45m?

Clearly they knew what they lacked and what they wanted, doesn't mean they could get it. They got some pace in Walcott and a number 9 in Tosun in Jan. Are they adequate Lukaku replacements, no, but they are probably the best they could get at this moment. What should they have done, signed no one?

Yes their signings can be slagged at the minute, but I seem to recall Spurs getting pelters for only signing Eriksen, Lamela etc. After cashing in on Bale when they were a bit shit the following season.

I just sympathise a little with them trying to rebuild last summer as the market went mental, as United have exact the same problem, wanting at least another 1 last summer, possible more, but not being able to get them and also having to buy what was available rather than the ideal.

I can't believe I let you drag me into writing that ffs I'm going to the £#%&!ing gym.

Unread 07-04-2018, 04:15 PM
Billy Redface

Quote:
you argued yourself in a circle, repeating points i'd already answered

Mid table pl club couldn't get a signing to replace the jewel in their crown they'd just cashed in on, holy £#%&!ing shit? Really? That has never happened before. They couldn't replace lukaku like for like and every player you've mentioned they couldn't get, except possibly bony, whose been injured and shit all season, so looks like they may have had reason not to go for him.

Basically you have emphasised my point about them having to get what they could, given their position, the circumstances in the market etc. Sigurdsson being a case in point, they lost goals in lukaku, sigurdsson gets goals in the pl, so not a ridiculous idea to buy him, the price however was absurd, but which proven pl goal getter could they have got for £45m?

Clearly they knew what they lacked and what they wanted, doesn't mean they could get it. They got some pace in walcott and a number 9 in tosun in jan. Are they adequate lukaku replacements, no, but they are probably the best they could get at this moment. What should they have done, signed no one?

Yes their signings can be slagged at the minute, but i seem to recall spurs getting pelters for only signing eriksen, lamela etc. After cashing in on bale when they were a bit shit the following season.

I just sympathise a little with them trying to rebuild last summer as the market went mental, as united have exact the same problem, wanting at least another 1 last summer, possible more, but not being able to get them and also having to buy what was available rather than the ideal.

I can't believe i let you drag me into writing that ffs I'm going to the £#%&!ing gym.
nrat....

Unread 07-04-2018, 04:16 PM
red in cumbria

Gripping stuff guys, keep it up

Unread 07-04-2018, 04:18 PM
dunk

Quote:
nrat
@#%&!

Unread 07-04-2018, 04:25 PM
Billy Redface

Quote:
@#%&!

Anyway, enough of this fighting, arguing and falling out......, lets get over to the match thread....

Unread 13-04-2018, 06:14 PM
andyroo

Even Roma are in on it

Unread 13-04-2018, 06:16 PM
Bunker Buster

Dead Meme
Closed Thread