United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Manchester United Match Thread Archive

Unread 13-04-2018, 08:11 PM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
You are being a bit of a @#%&! though, not having the %@#$&!s to name people?

Loved the win Saturday thanks, basically the perfect derby. Don’t have any friends on here so not sure where you’re going with that one?
You what?!

Unread 14-04-2018, 06:56 AM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
This thread is *still* going

Unread 14-04-2018, 07:23 AM
Spock

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's

Unread 14-04-2018, 07:59 AM
Drexl

It would be funny, tonight, but lads, it's spurs.

Unread 14-04-2018, 08:47 AM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14
£#%&!ing beautiful!!

Absolutely £#%&!ing beautiful

Mou has done pep in good and proper

Right Mou off at your peril
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Gentlemen.

Shall we all get drunk?

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
Players absolutely buzzing. So £#%&!ing frustrating that we haven't seen that more often this season. Pogba thrives on perfmoramnces like that.

I only read this yesterday (busy etc) - what a thread, worthy of the match itself. The absolute lows of potential humiliation to absolute delirium was a joy to behold,then read.

Well done to doom mongers and AK who unbelievably called it. £#%&!ing hell. Wonderful.

Unread 14-04-2018, 09:10 AM
My Name is Keith

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's

Unread 14-04-2018, 10:30 AM
andyroo

That game, well half a game, hasn't achieved all our goals pal. Your typically over the top knicker frothing response, naturally attributing it all to "Mou" and not the "shit@#%&!s" whose fault our hitherto failure to reach the heights you'd promised always was, is just as silly.

Yes I enjoyed the game, well that half anyway. Got quite giddy myself after it because I love United. But it's one small step on a long hard journey, not the culmination of all we set our to achieve. Well it better be anyway, I thought we were aiming higher than spoiling the berties' party like some kind of posh Everton.

Unread 14-04-2018, 10:36 AM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo
That game, well half a game, hasn't achieved all our goals pal. Your typically over the top knicker frothing response, naturally attributing it all to "Mou" and not the "shit@#%&!s" whose fault our hitherto failure to reach the heights you'd promised always was, is just as silly.

Yes I enjoyed the game, well that half anyway. Got quite giddy myself after it because I love United. But it's one small step on a long hard journey, not the culmination of all we set our to achieve. Well it better be anyway, I thought we were aiming higher than spoiling the berties' party like some kind of posh Everton.
We have one hand on the premier league title of next season already after last weekend, cheer up.

Unread 14-04-2018, 10:39 AM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
We have one hand on the premier league title of next season already after last weekend, cheer up.
With that attitude we don't. Not if we don't start playing any football worth a £#%&! until half time on the 7th of April.

Unread 14-04-2018, 10:51 AM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo
With that attitude we don't. Not if we don't start playing any football worth a £#%&! until half time on the 7th of April.
Trust me on this. I know football. They're ready.

Honestly see us destroying WBA tomorrow. The ram has touched the wall.

Unread 14-04-2018, 01:59 PM
Whip Hubley

That reminds me, I need the loo

Unread 14-04-2018, 04:47 PM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whip Hubley

Unread 14-04-2018, 04:58 PM
Drexl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whip Hubley
Glad to see you aren't a dirty git who reads ON the loo

Unread 14-04-2018, 05:02 PM
puressence

Week

Unread 14-04-2018, 05:26 PM
jem

Quote:
you've got one hand on something.

Unread 14-04-2018, 05:46 PM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
you've got one hand on something.
If you and I met, I know what it'd be.

Unread 14-04-2018, 06:04 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
This thread is *still* going
And still

Unread 14-04-2018, 06:51 PM
Ethers

Weird how Riccers keeps bumping the thread Ericca made her return on.

Coincidence, I’m sure....

Unread 14-04-2018, 07:00 PM
andyroo

Quote:
The shit hitting the fan?

Unread 14-04-2018, 07:11 PM
jem

Quote: