United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 01-04-2018, 02:34 PM
Sparky***

Genuinely considering not bothering with it.

The love-in is going to be £#%&!ing nauseating with each pundit seeing who can get furthest up drugiola's arse.

Why does shit like this keep happening to us? 3 times now i can remember teams can win the league by beating us.

Arsenal in 2002
Chelsea in 2006
City in 2018

Any £#%&!ing team lately in need of a big party or a send off to a new stadium seems to fall to United to play the part of the £#%&!ing whipping boy.

Unread 01-04-2018, 02:37 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***

The love-in is going to be £#%&!ing nauseating with each pundit seeing who can get furthest up drugiola's arse.

Why does shit like this keep happening to us? 3 times now i can remember teams can win the league by beating us.

Arsenal in 2002
Chelsea in 2006
City in 2018

Any £#%&!ing team lately in need of a big party or a send off to a new stadium seems to fall to United to play the part of the £#%&!ing whipping boy.
Karma kicking our arse for the fun we had 1991-2013 and for denying Sky’s desire to buy us and completely dominate football forever.

Unread 01-04-2018, 02:54 PM
sa7

Quote:
Put your big boy pants on and get stuck the £#%&! in.

The Match thread next week could well be your finest dooming hour

Unread 01-04-2018, 02:57 PM
Sparky***

Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by sa7
Put your big boy pants on and get stuck the £#%&! in.

The Match thread next week could well be your finest dooming hour
Absolutely zero chance he's missing it.

andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Karma kicking our arse for the fun we had 1991-2013 and for denying Sky’s desire to buy us and completely dominate football forever.
Fun? Half the forum spent that whole time moaning.

Unread 01-04-2018, 02:58 PM
Billy Redface

Go there and win. Make them win it somewhere else. Remind them that we are/can be as good as them. Prove that we have the bottle to not take this lying down. Lay down a marker for next season.

Not a f***ing chance.

Unread 01-04-2018, 03:05 PM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by ziggyman17
I hope we kick lumps out of them next Saturday.. With a Sanchez last minute winner to top it off..
lol. they will kick lumps out of sanchez and he will be looking sad on the bench in the last minute.

do we know who is ref?

Unread 01-04-2018, 03:07 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Redface
Go there and win. Make them win it somewhere else. Remind them that we are/can be as good as them. Prove that we have the bottle to not take this lying down. Lay down a marker for next season.

Not a £#%&!ing chance.
We couldn't even impose ourself of Sevilla over 2 legs ffs.

We'll go there and be utterly dominated from start to finish. Won't even land a blow in anger. Don't watch it.

Unread 01-04-2018, 03:07 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
lol. they will kick lumps out of sanchez and he will be looking sad on the bench in the last minute.

do we know who is ref?
Guardiola.

Unread 01-04-2018, 03:28 PM
Cream

Quote:
Fat man loves the reds.

Unread 01-04-2018, 03:49 PM
Billy Redface

Quote:
We couldn't even impose ourself of Sevilla over 2 legs ffs.

We'll go there and be utterly dominated from start to finish. Won't even land a blow in anger. Don't watch it.
I'm considering not, tbh.

Lose top red points and all that, but I don't want to watch them win the league against us and have absolutely no expectation that we will turn up and play well. The best we can hope for is a an organised, resolute defensive display.

I can see a drab 1-0 to them.

Unread 01-04-2018, 03:56 PM
suedeshoes

We'll beat them Saturday. Pogba to bag the winner and break Instagram.

Unread 01-04-2018, 03:57 PM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Redface
I'm considering not, tbh.

Lose top red points and all that, but I don't want to watch them win the league against us and have absolutely no expectation that we will turn up and play well. The best we can hope for is a an organised, resolute defensive display.

I can see a drab 1-0 to them.
It’s a game of football ffs. They’ve been the best team in the league by a long shot and deserve the title. Us being as shit as we are, with the worst manager in the history of the league are second. Not a chance they’ll have such an easy ride next year and we’ll improve, like we have in the two seasons since Mourinho took over.

Fat Al

It's probably been said already but , hypothetically speaking, in the past losing to our local rivals & thereby sealing them the league title at home in front of their frothing, baying rabid fans would have served as a spur to certain United players to ensure that the same did not happen the next season.

Sadly, I cannot see anyone in our current squad who that could be said of.

Billy Redface

Quote:
Originally Posted by suedeshoes
We'll beat them Saturday. Pogba to bag the winner and break Instagram.
Pogba will completely disappear and constantly give the ball away under their aggressive pressing.

Unread 01-04-2018, 04:04 PM
n48

Looking forward to the cuddling and admiration in the tunnel beforehand. Hopefully geeing the players up for a resolute victory against the odds.

Unread 01-04-2018, 04:05 PM
sub three hours

This is what Mourinho should have said in his press conference

"With the good players I have, the money I have spent and with my experience we should be much closer to Citeh...I have failed the fans with my negative approach to football but next weekend that will change. We intend to throw everything we have at the dirty bitter blue nosed @#%&!s, we will play a more expansive and free-flowing style of football that befits the heritage of this football club"

Unread 01-04-2018, 04:07 PM
armchair

Quote:
Originally Posted by sub three hours
This is what Mourinho should have said in his press conference

"With the good players I have, the money I have spent and with my experience we should be much closer to Citeh...I have failed the fans with my negative approach to football but next weekend that will change. We intend to throw everything we have at the dirty bitter blue nosed @#%&!s, we will play a more expansive and free-flowing style of football that befits the heritage of this football club"
and then denounced trump, israel and the corbyn witch hunt

Unread 01-04-2018, 04:14 PM
sub three hours

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair
and then denounced trump, israel and the corbyn witch hunt

Exactly armers
Closed Thread