United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 15-03-2015, 12:39 AM
magic_cantona

Default LvG: "Di Maria can go if he's 'unhappy' "

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/foo...a-to-stay.html

But he expects Di Maria to stay.

I think it's safe to say LvG would be delighted if PSG came a knocking with a lot of cash. Compassionate grounds

Unread 15-03-2015, 12:47 AM
Ashley's Grime

Now to sell him for about £20m.

Unread 15-03-2015, 12:48 AM
dunk

Lol

Unread 15-03-2015, 12:49 AM
Szekely

ludicrous stuff.

We've seen plenty from him to suggest he can be a success. he's just struggling. as the whole team is. ....and he still has his moments even when he's off form.

Unread 15-03-2015, 12:53 AM
irk

I'll go out on a limb and suggest that hates living round here and would £#%&! right off at the drop of a hat. As would I.

Unread 15-03-2015, 12:55 AM
Szekely

Quote:
Originally Posted by irk
I'll go out on a limb and suggest that hates living round here and would £#%&! right off at the drop of a hat. As would I.
I really don't think foreigners hate living here as much we fear they do.

Unread 15-03-2015, 01:00 AM
denis lawless

Quote:
Originally Posted by Szekely
I really don't think foreigners hate living here as much we fear they do.
are you saying if he wasnt a rich footballer but a skint peasant, he'd be clinging to the underside of a lorry trying to get in at dover ?

Unread 15-03-2015, 01:04 AM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by denis lawless
are you saying if he wasnt a rich footballer but a skint peasant, he'd be clinging to the underside of a lorry trying to get in at dover ?
ffs

Are you saying he £#%&!s over pictures of England and would happily kill anyone who isn't English, even his own family, just to be able to visit Longsight?

Unread 15-03-2015, 01:05 AM
Ashley's Grime

Playing for us was only his third option but it's been shocking how bad he's been.

Unread 15-03-2015, 01:13 AM
Szekely

Quote:
Originally Posted by denis lawless
which I'm sure is exactly the kind of lifestyle he lives here

Unread 15-03-2015, 01:13 AM
denis lawless

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg
ffs

Are you saying he £#%&!s over pictures of England and would happily kill anyone who isn't English, even his own family, just to be able to visit Longsight?

thats EXACTLY what im saying

Unread 15-03-2015, 01:16 AM
biggyjaay

one of a plethora of world class players underperforming, manager sucks

Unread 15-03-2015, 01:30 AM
tatty

It's a fair assumption he wants away but I suspect a run of wins, decent form and a CL place will cure it.

#sold

Unread 15-03-2015, 03:42 AM
waynes ear's

Heard he's sick of playing in a team with Tony V

Unread 15-03-2015, 12:00 PM
Red Al

If he wants out the he can £#%&! off

Unread 15-03-2015, 12:04 PM
irk

Manchester must be a bit of a comedown after Madrid. I get depressed stepping out of the airport and into the overcast gloom after just a week away in the sun. This poor sun drenched @#%&! never knew there were so many shades of grey outside that shitty book. To top it all off when he goes out for his tea he's gone from tapas to burgers served in slippers.

Unread 15-03-2015, 12:07 PM
denis lawless

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's
Heard he's sick of playing in a team with Tony V
ive heard hes embarrassed by saffers man crush and he wants to shake the £#%&!er off by changing clubs.

Unread 15-03-2015, 12:54 PM
elhombre

Quote:
Originally Posted by irk
Manchester must be a bit of a comedown after Madrid. I get depressed stepping out of the airport and into the overcast gloom after just a week away in the sun. This poor sun drenched @#%&! never knew there were so many shades of grey outside that shitty book. To top it all off when he goes out for his tea he's gone from tapas to burgers served in slippers.

Unread 15-03-2015, 12:54 PM
Red Al

Quote:
Originally Posted by irk
10 minutes if Ronaldos time would have sufficed to be told the weather is shite in manchester and he could have sacrificed some of that £250000 a week to stay in a warmer climate(Spain or Italy)also nobody forced him to sign at gun point.
This greedy @#%&! has looked miserable and given the impression he doesn't want to be here since he stepped on the pitch at burnley but is still happy to bank his vast wages :shakehead:
The sooner we £#%&! this @#%&! off the better and let it be a lesson for us in future about buying players that see utd as a step down or are signing for us as a second or third choice

Unread 15-03-2015, 01:02 PM
Cream

Default LVG: "I will quit over chemistry"

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/foo...a-to-stay.html

Quote:
Van Gaal said that he, personally, would quit United if he felt the “chemistry between the players and the manager is not good enough”. When that happens at a club, he said, “then I go” citing an example earlier in his career when he was coach of AZ Alkmaar and he threatened to resign only to be persuaded by the players to stay.
“It’s not a question, I can go for myself also,” Van Gaal said.
Saffers has a lot to answer for IMO.
Closed Thread