Unread 24-06-2015, 08:52 PM
barrington avenue

aint been this gutted since we missed out on Ronaldinho

Unread 24-06-2015, 09:44 PM
MJ Ramone

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Keith
You've got to wonder what happened to the lad on pages 7,8 tbh. He was flying early doors - good stats, YouTube clips looked decent, samba skills the works and then uh oh, questions started to appear as a lack of progress with his signing became more evident - siders hadn't heard of him, another Brazilian, can he do it at Stoke on a weds night in November issues and then inevitable questions over his age that are usually reserved for African prospects. Obviously we've now gone full on slapped arse mode with the 'none of the big boys were interested' rhetoric.

In short, he was good, he's now shit - deal with it.

So true.
I'd never even heard of the underwhelming piece of shit but I allowed myself to be swept up in a sage twister.

I don't care who we sign & who leaves (as long as it's not Rooney)

Unread 24-06-2015, 11:17 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ Ramone

So true.
I'd never even heard of the underwhelming piece of shit but I allowed myself to be swept up in a sage twister.

I don't care who we sign & who leaves (as long as it's not Rooney)

Tbh, Firmino (and Schneiderlin) are just names on a long list of players I couldn't give a £#%&! about. If they sign, nice. If not, who really cares.

I want a worldly. Bring me a worldly.

Unread 24-06-2015, 11:40 PM
Billy Redface

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop
He £#%&!ing weird looking too. He looks about 40 years old and could pass as one of those astoundingly ugly Brazillian trans who stopped taking hormones half way through transitioning.

he looks like the bad guy from Karate Kid 2

here's hoping Ralph Macchio @#%&!s the flavour of the middle of the this week little #@&%! with one of those pointless baby rattle things.

Unread 25-06-2015, 12:03 AM
MJ Ramone

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red

Tbh, Firmino (and Schneiderlin) are just names on a long list of players I couldn't give a £#%&! about. If they sign, nice. If not, who really cares.

agreed.

I wanted a Bale thread to make last years Vidal thread look like childs play.
I wanted Bale rumours so strong that even the biggest cynics on here were all happily on board the giddy bus.

...but nothing.
What a damp £#%&!ing squib of a window:shakehead:
Disgusting.

Unread 25-06-2015, 12:12 AM
utd99

Quote:
agreed.

I wanted Bale rumours so strong that even the biggest cynics on here were all happily on board the giddy bus.

...but nothing.
Disgusting.
Three quarters of it left to go.

Unread 25-06-2015, 12:36 AM
Crumps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Redface
he looks like the bad guy from Karate Kid 2

here's hoping Ralph Macchio @#%&!s the flavour of the middle of the this week little #@&%! with one of those pointless baby rattle things.
If they were that £#%&!ing pointless he wouldnt have £#%&!ing beat him up. With the Glory of Love You @#%&!.

Unread 25-06-2015, 12:39 AM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crumps
If they were that £#%&!ing pointless he wouldnt have £#%&!ing beat him up. With the Glory of Love You @#%&!.
For the glory of love.

Unread 25-06-2015, 12:41 AM
Crumps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
For the glory of love.
I'm ashamed.

Only linked it last week too.

Unread 25-06-2015, 12:44 AM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
agreed.

...but nothing.
Disgusting.
The club closing ranks and leaving the press with nothing is all well and good for United, but what good is it for Fred? Logging on every day to be confronted with the De Gea thread and the utterly tedious issue of whether this goat-faced, @#%&!-whipped rat bastard will leave or not.

Last summer we had the World Cup and endless %@#$&!s about Vidal and Hummels. This summer has been a disgrace thus far.

Unread 25-06-2015, 01:42 AM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:

"worldy" isn't it?

Unread 25-06-2015, 01:56 AM
Gruber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginners

Classic fred

Was just thinking the same myself.

Weren't we meant to be :mmmonkey: over this kid only days ago?

Unread 25-06-2015, 09:29 AM
PeakyBlinder

No 11, Milner no 7.

Unread 25-06-2015, 09:33 AM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Part 36 Offer

"worldy" isn't it?
We've got shitloads of worldlies. Coining it while playing absolute gash.

Bring me some football players for a £#%&!ing change.

Unread 25-06-2015, 09:41 AM
atticusgrinch

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeakyBlinder

No 11, Milner no 7.

Poor we've let this happen tbh. should've been kicking these rats when they were down.

Unread 25-06-2015, 09:44 AM
Whip Hubley

Bit astounded people are just glossing over the fact that wigan ste is the source of terrible information

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiganste
Nope, Never heard of him either. Brazilian midfielder, 20 years old for 13 million quid. Yay

Unread 26-06-2015, 01:14 AM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Part 36 Offer

"worldy" isn't it?
It's whatever I say it is, mother£#%&!er.

Worldy, obvs.

Unread 26-06-2015, 05:46 AM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
It's whatever I say it is, mother£#%&!er.

Worldy, obvs.
Closed Thread