United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 02-05-2015, 03:00 PM
angrydimaria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Di maria is a £#%&!ing @#%&!.

Watch Ronaldo's 3rd game for us away at Charlton. 18 years old and he was kicked from pillar to post. But he just kept getting up and going back for more. The Charlton full back Radostin Kishishev must have been sick of the sight of him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8M_jP-YuH28
@#%&! wasn't even sent off I think. Premier league refs

Unread 02-05-2015, 09:31 PM
TheFatGoth

Quote:
Originally Posted by That Boy Ronaldo!
We'll see on Saturday then.

Unread 02-05-2015, 09:35 PM
Jack Duckworth

i've tried hard not to write this @#%&! off too early, but good lord, i do believe we have £#%&!ed £59m on the argentinian chris eagles.

Unread 02-05-2015, 10:21 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Duckworth
i've tried hard not to write this @#%&! off too early, but good lord, i do believe we have £#%&!ed £59m on the argentinian chris eagles.
We'll always have the 4th at Everton in '07 and his wobbly legs

Unread 02-05-2015, 11:38 PM
gbmufc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coracao
I'd give him a start today. Hopefully he will put in a performance
There lies the problem. Van gaal should have played de Maria from the off especially as he knew they were going to shut up shop. Young needs a rest and what better option is there to have someone running at their fullbacks.

You cannot bring a player like De Maria on for 20 minutes at the endof a game and expect him to perform. Bad team selection today and realy poor substitution choices....AGAIN

Unread 02-05-2015, 11:40 PM
armchair

in a team full of safe passers you need a loose cannon like him imo

bit of a change of pace too

Unread 03-05-2015, 04:22 AM
magic_cantona

His confidence is absolutely shot.

His desire isn't far behind either.

Unread 03-05-2015, 08:04 AM
Gruber

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ Ramone
tbf I haven't seen much of that.
It's not 1972 ffs, there aren't exactly any Norman Hunters knocking about.

Di Maria is a £#%&!ing tart. He needs to sort himself out & find the mental courage to play.
He's bottled it since September.
yep

Unread 03-05-2015, 08:30 AM
HERTS_RED

I've not given up hope, yet. His first season has pretty much followed Ozils, who now he's got over the fact he was dumped by Madrid and bulked up a bit is a pretty solid player, if Di Maz can do the same he'll do ok

Unread 03-05-2015, 08:31 AM
puressence

When the 3rd attempted cross sailed over the bar and they zoomed over to van gaal that was it .. Its ridicoulous a talented player can actually look so poor ... Either buck up of £#%&! off

Unread 03-05-2015, 08:50 AM
S/Side.Red

Got a bit embarrassing, didn't it? He's absolutely floored, confidence wise.

He's clearly not happy. Whether it's football-related or an off field issue, he doesn't look like he wants to be here at all atm.

Unread 03-05-2015, 09:09 AM
JakeB

Did his best impression of Bebe with his crossing yesterday ffs

Unread 03-05-2015, 09:34 AM
Red Al

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red

He's clearly not happy. Whether it's football-related or an off field issue, he doesn't look like he wants to be here at all atm.

He never has the miserable shit @#%&!

Unread 03-05-2015, 09:43 AM
Pop

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
Got a bit embarrassing, didn't it? He's absolutely floored, confidence wise.

Tbf, he's probably still deeply traumatized over the attempted break-in at his house months and months ago by a bungling burglar.

It could take up to 20 years for the poor man to come to terms with such an ordeal. That or living it up in Paris.

Unread 03-05-2015, 01:09 PM
taff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop
Tbf, he's probably still deeply traumatized over the attempted break-in at his house months and months ago by a bungling burglar.

It could take up to 20 years for the poor man to come to terms with such an ordeal. That or living it up in Paris.

Unread 03-05-2015, 03:14 PM
Sparky***

I'd tell him to get on a plane tomorrow but the @#%&! would probably miss it.

Unread 03-05-2015, 05:16 PM
Doctor Hver

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
I'd tell him to get on a plane tomorrow but the @#%&! would probably miss it.
Van Gaal?

Unread 03-05-2015, 05:25 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doctor Hver
Van Gaal?
Congratulations, I think this is the first post you've actually spelled correctly.

Unread 03-05-2015, 05:41 PM
Coracao

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coracao
I'd give him a start today. Hopefully he will put in a performance
Thank £#%&! we only had to put up with him for a short period of time

Useless. I'd sell him in the summer, really don't think he possesses the mental fortitude to turn it around.

Looking a good bet for our worst signing ever at this rate.

Unread 03-05-2015, 05:48 PM
S/Side.Red

You possibly put more pressure on him bringing him on as sub at OT when we're desperate. Perhaps starting at Palace might be better.

Not going to happen
Closed Thread