United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Manchester United Match Thread Archive

Unread 26-02-2024, 10:08 PM
ZiggyStardust

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
It’s indefensible

Structurally we’re as bad as it gets

This is simply bad organisation and coaching
I don’t care who you have playing you should still be setup right with and without the ball

Honestly not sure how Ten Hag and his coaching staff can look at that without being embarrassed

Unread 26-02-2024, 10:09 PM
marlo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
but somehow after 18months a competent will think he needs another season while not even displaying the ability to get the basics right.

We’ve been like this since last season West Ham away sticks out to me. We were pathetic.

Unread 26-02-2024, 10:14 PM
armchair

We have better players than most teams in the league. We have better players than villa, newcastle or spurs. Even if we just set up to be hard to beat and look for our good players to do something, I think we'd be doing better than now.

Do that and then build on that foundation.

Two draws this season is odd.

Unread 26-02-2024, 10:45 PM
Dacter

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair
We have better players than most teams in the league. We have better players than villa, newcastle or spurs. Even if we just set up to be hard to beat and look for our good players to do something, I think we'd be doing better than now.

Do that and then build on that foundation.

Two draws this season is odd.
He should’ve done that a couple of months ago.

Accept the season was going to be a bit of a dud, focus on being solid, limit damage and plan to reset next summer. Continuing to play these tactics with those players has been suicidal.