United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Manchester United Match Thread Archive

Unread 09-03-2017, 09:19 PM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
😂😂😂😂😂. Jammy £#%&!er
welcome anytime bender

Unread 09-03-2017, 09:36 PM
puressence

Quote:
Originally Posted by Part 36 Offer
welcome anytime bender
Went 2003 there and Melbourne unreal places lived Australia as a whole fantastic place would be there if I didn't have a mother in law. You beenthere a longtime ?

Unread 09-03-2017, 09:37 PM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
Went 2003 there and Melbourne unreal places lived Australia as a whole fantastic place would be there if I didn't have a mother in law. You beenthere a longtime ?
5 years matey. Love it here. Would never go back tbh.

Unread 09-03-2017, 09:41 PM
Stickman

Quote:
Thank Christ I didn't get up for this. Sounds awful.
Was it even on here?

Unread 09-03-2017, 09:48 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
Low blow, pal.

Let's just all be glad the dark days of being outside the top four are over.
£#%&! finishing in the top 4 tbh. Either make a proper challenge for the league or it doesn't matter where you finish after that. I'm not about to treat coming 4th as a £#%&!ing achievement.

Winning a cup however is a £#%&!ing achievement and what football is all about at the end of the day. So if they can win this tournament and get into the champions league as a bonus then I say yes please.

Unread 09-03-2017, 09:49 PM
MJ Ramone

Thumbs down

absolute dogs dinner of a game.
Couldn't wait for it to finish.

Pogba concerns me more & more each week. I'm just not seeing a football brain at all.
Hope he makes me eat my words over the coming seasons.

Rojo did alright, good to have Mikhi back ..Fellaini in his element on that £#%&!ing pitch. Great chest for the goal tbf

Unread 09-03-2017, 10:04 PM
puressence

Quote:
5 years matey. Love it here. Would never go back tbh.
Mate lives in Sydney been there years. You know any city fans from midd 😂😂😂

Unread 09-03-2017, 10:12 PM
signed dc

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ Ramone
absolute dogs dinner of a game.
Couldn't wait for it to finish.

Pogba concerns me more & more each week. I'm just not seeing a football brain at all.
Hope he makes me eat my words over the coming seasons.

Rojo did alright, good to have Mikhi back ..Fellaini in his element on that £#%&!ing pitch. Great chest for the goal tbf
I know he has one or two critics , but he's arguably one of the greatest chesterers of the ball I've seen at United

Unread 09-03-2017, 10:25 PM
irk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiberian
6"4, fantastic talent, but there are moments, even on a great pitch, when he can look clumsy, uncoordinated, and at that height it is harder to adjust to strange bounces.

Needs to show he can adapt though, not a pitch for a ball player, make an impact in a different way.
File with - Wrong kind of snow, and leaves on the line

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream
If you mean Jerzy BuKowski, renowned 20thC aeronautical engineer, I think you'll find he's Polish, sirrah.
No, i meant the yiung ones landlord you dolt

Unread 09-03-2017, 10:33 PM
sa7

Quote:
Originally Posted by signed dc
I know he has one or two critics , but he's arguably one of the greatest chesterers of the ball I've seen at United
Born to play for Manchestererer United

Unread 09-03-2017, 10:42 PM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by irk
File with - Wrong kind of snow, and leaves on the line

No, i meant the yiung ones landlord you dolt

Unread 09-03-2017, 10:44 PM
Tumescent Throb

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream
If you mean Jerzy BuKowski, renowned 20thC aeronautical engineer, I think you'll find he's Polish, sirrah.

that's a sentence you could only ever read on here

Unread 09-03-2017, 10:50 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumescent Throb
thanks for confirming my point.

even by this generic formula, zero time was added on for the actual stoppages.
There weren't any stoppages free kicks, throw ins, dead balls etc. aren't stoppages.

Unread 09-03-2017, 10:53 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
£#%&! finishing in the top 4 tbh. Either make a proper challenge for the league or it doesn't matter where you finish after that. I'm not about to treat coming 4th as a £#%&!ing achievement.

Winning a cup however is a £#%&!ing achievement and what football is all about at the end of the day. So if they can win this tournament and get into the champions league as a bonus then I say yes please.
Spot on pal. See avatar

Unread 09-03-2017, 10:55 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Spot on pal. See avatar
Absolutely

Unread 09-03-2017, 10:59 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
There weren't any stoppages free kicks, throw ins, dead balls etc. aren't stoppages.
there were.

Unread 09-03-2017, 11:00 PM
Denis Irwell

Awful game.
Decent result.
Some nice looking fanny in the crowd.

Unread 09-03-2017, 11:00 PM
S/Side.Red

Cool

Quote:
Absolutely

What dreams are made of.

Unread 09-03-2017, 11:12 PM
dragflick

Quote:
Spot on pal. See avatar
Quote:
Absolutely

city fans having a go about Europoh/6th place etczz have been met with mentioning the fact we currently hold 75% of the available domestic trophies. And that they're currently on the same percentage as Altrincham or some other @#%&!. Anything they say back is just replied to with 🏆🏆🏆

Footy Bantz at its best eh...

Unread 09-03-2017, 11:20 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragflick

city fans having a go about Europoh/6th place etczz have been met with mentioning the fact we currently hold 75% of the available domestic trophies. And that they're currently on the same percentage as Altrincham or some other @#%&!. Anything they say back is just replied to with 🏆🏆🏆

Footy Bantz at its best eh...
£#%&!ing City. Their £#%&!ing manager stood there yesterday spazzing out on the touchline whilst they drew 0-0 at home to stoke infront of a half empty stadium, while his old team where busy creating history with one of the most astonishing comebacks ever witnessed infront of 90,000 delirious fans. Enjoy your time there, Guardiola you mercenary soul less @#%&!, knowing that you'll never reach those highs again.