United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 05-04-2009, 07:22 PM
armchair

I watched it with a scouser and a spurs supporter and nearly ended up in a fist fight because I was 'crowing too much'

Unread 05-04-2009, 07:31 PM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair
I watched it with a scouser and a spurs supporter and nearly ended up in a fist fight because I was 'crowing too much'
Did Betty save you again mate?

Unread 05-04-2009, 07:39 PM
Mark Corrigan

Thumbs up

Brilliant!!

Total pandemonium at O.T when that went in today

Hugs of total strangers, black eyes and bloodied noses from stray arms, people trying to get there breath back saying "im having a £#%&!ing heart attack", screaming like a £#%&!ing big girl

£#%&!ing superb, moment of the season by far

Unread 05-04-2009, 08:02 PM
programmes?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Corrigan
Brilliant!!

Hugs of total strangers, black eyes and bloodied noses from stray arms, people trying to get there breath back saying "im having a £#%&!ing heart attack", screaming like a £#%&!ing big girl

Yes.

Kissing complete strangers never felt so right.

The noise was good after the equaliser, but when the winner went in, £#%&! me, it was loud.

Unread 05-04-2009, 08:06 PM
Mark Corrigan

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by programmes?
Yes.

Kissing complete strangers never felt so right.

The noise was good after the equaliser, but when the winner went in, £#%&! me, it was loud.

Pandemonium

Unread 05-04-2009, 08:13 PM
Stickman

Je-sus Christ

That was absolutely magic - moment of the season by a country mile. You knew it was in as soon as he hit it. Hopefully that will galvanise us now right out of our slump with a bang.

Unread 05-04-2009, 08:15 PM
Mark Corrigan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stickman
Je-sus Christ

That was absolutely magic - moment of the season by a country mile. You knew it was in as soon as he hit it. Hopefully that will galvanise us now right out of our slump with a bang.
I swear to God it went in in slow motion

Unread 05-04-2009, 09:19 PM
Gizza

Quote:
Brilliant!!

I think i must of @#%&!ted my right leg into the seat in front of me as its £#%&!ing killing me now. Didn't notice at the time!

Unread 05-04-2009, 09:23 PM
Ben

gutted that i sold my ticket today as i didnt think id be able to go...only to find out a couple of days ago that i would actually be able to go...had my own private goon at home though, fell over the coffee table and ended up in the dogs bed

Unread 05-04-2009, 09:27 PM
Mark Corrigan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gizza
I think i must of @#%&!ted my right leg into the seat in front of me as its £#%&!ing killing me now. Didn't notice at the time!

I get a few of them a season got lucky today

Camel

Quote:
Originally Posted by magic_cantona
I feel all better about United, our chances, life, the size of my #@&%!....everything.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
£#%&!ing hell, the goal that reaches parts nothing else can reach

Quote:
Ruud-esque

My dad is convinced that Macheda is a natural scorer in the same mold, been saying it for weeks. Looks like he might have a point.
i £#%&!ing hope so. the lad deserves a few chances after that finish. his first touch and the odd pass he got to play wasn't great, but that's prolly down to nerves. his interview after the match was amusing, got given mom but they has to give the champers to nev as he's only 17

TreeFiddy

Quote:
Not had a 'goon' like that for £#%&!ing ages.

Certainly not this season. CL Final maybe, Hargreaves free kick against Arsenal last season.

These moments are what I watch football for, the lack of them is what has made this season a bit of a disappointment so far.
Agree with all of that. This is exactly why I love football. Couldn't have come at a better time. Suddenly, everything seems good again.

Unread 05-04-2009, 09:29 PM
Dueling Banjos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben
gutted that i sold my ticket today as i didnt think id be able to go...only to find out a couple of days ago that i would actually be able to go...had my own private goon at home though, fell over the coffee table and ended up in the dogs bed
It was exciting yes but hardly worthy of:

Unread 05-04-2009, 11:24 PM
The Watcher

Quote:
Brilliant!!

Oh indeed
Closed Thread