United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 27-01-2009, 11:42 PM
marlo

Default west brom.

thinking of placing a bet.
where do you think they will finish this season?

Unread 27-01-2009, 11:45 PM
Crumps

5th

Unread 27-01-2009, 11:49 PM
Tumescent Throb

Default you mean westbromwichnil; and...

stokenil
villanil
citynil
sunderlandnil
tottenhamnil
stokenil
middlesbroughnil
chelseanil
wigannil
boltonnil

Unread 27-01-2009, 11:49 PM
Crumps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sloppy
To be fair he's only doing it so everyone will say bottom and he can reply that we shouldn't get carried away as they are shit and that any victory without Ando is basically a hollow one anyway.

Unread 27-01-2009, 11:51 PM
sullers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crumps
To be fair he's only doing it so everyone will say bottom and he can reply that we shouldn't get carried away as they are shit and that any victory without Ando is basically a hollow one anyway.
West Brom are on the same points as Blackburn.

Where Ando had his best game (in a pointless cup). They're also a division above Derby, where Ando also played well (another pointless cup).

So I'm not sure he can use the quality of opposition as an argument for his case, given that his alternative has played well against equally dire/more dire opposition.

Unread 27-01-2009, 11:52 PM
marlo

Quote:
£#%&! off west brom shit.????

we beat the worst team in the league 5-0 when they were down to 10 men and you want me to pretend its not a BIG DEAL.??

gloomy bastard.

Unread 27-01-2009, 11:53 PM
Crumps

Quote:
Originally Posted by hollowman
£#%&! off west brom shit.????

we beat the worst team in the league 5-0 when they were down to 10 men and you want me to pretend its not a BIG DEAL.??

gloomy bastard.
Sense the tone of the post Vic

Unread 27-01-2009, 11:53 PM
Fatboy Shrek

They were unbeaten in 6 at home in the league. Think they'll finish 16th tbh.

You having a bad evening Marlo?

Unread 27-01-2009, 11:56 PM
marlo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatboy Shrek
They were unbeaten in 6 at home in the league. Think they'll finish 16th tbh.

You having a bad evening Marlo?
yeah, got alot of my plate atm.

glad united won and glad tevez is finally showing his worth after his run of games.

Unread 27-01-2009, 11:57 PM
Sloppy

Quote:

I know exactly what hes doing but couldnt give two shits.Weve just won 5-0 should be enjoying it instead of picking at it.

Whalefish

You beat what's in front of you, end of.

Tumescent Throb

i'm thinking of having a bet on which one of Evans and Anderson will play again for the 1st team first

will it be the one who played on through the pain barrier?

or the one who was carried off on a stretcher?

they have the same injury I believe, although Evans carried it into the Derby game!

Evans getting carried off doesn't fit my point ffs!

Crumps

Quote:
Originally Posted by sullers
West Brom are on the same points as Blackburn.

Where Ando had his best game (in a pointless cup). They're also a division above Derby, where Ando also played well (another pointless cup).

So I'm not sure he can use the quality of opposition as an argument for his case, given that his alternative has played well against equally dire/more dire opposition.
Give over with the football talk sullers. It doesn't become you.

Unread 27-01-2009, 11:58 PM
sullers

Quote:
Originally Posted by crumps
give over with the football talk sullers. It doesn't become you.
safo.

Unread 27-01-2009, 11:59 PM
dunk

Quote:
glad tevez is finally showing his worth after his run of games.
Very true, looks a lot happier and more mobile. Stories of his head going down because he's been told he won't be staying look even more %@#$&!s now, imo.

Unread 28-01-2009, 12:01 AM
marlo

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Very true, looks a lot happier and more mobile. Stories of his head going down because he's been told he won't be staying look even more %@#$&!s now, imo.
all he needed was a run of games.
not half a season or anything like that just a few games and good players around him.
thats why he has won what he has in his short career and is leading united into the promise land.

Unread 28-01-2009, 12:02 AM
Crumps

Quote:
Originally Posted by sullers
safo.
In Dorset?

Unread 28-01-2009, 12:02 AM
Sloppy

Quote:
not half a season or anything like that just a few games and good players around him.
thats why he has won what he has in his short career and is leading united into the promise land.
Back to the bench though when rooney returns.

Unread 28-01-2009, 12:03 AM
dunk

Quote:
:shakehead:

He is one of several. If he was missing, we would miss him far less than most, that said, I like him a lot and will be glad when the deal is done.

Oh, that and he has had runs of games all season, it's just that now he is sorting his head out with the change in situation, as a good professional should,
Closed Thread