United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Manchester United Match Thread Archive

Unread 23-04-2017, 08:44 PM
Tumescent Throb

lvg was far too patient with some of the tarts, and often had to be because of his own ridiculous transfer policy ...

mourinho has come in and sorted shit out.

today was a case in point. the star striker is out for the season and he still rests the heir apparent and brings in last season's top scorter through the middle to lead the attack

we're a million miles away from where we were under lvg tbh, even if louis gets plenty of credit for the trio of lingard, rashford and martial now being the core of our attack. adding mhiki to that is going to look like the inspired move we hoped it would be now that pace and skill at speed is king again

Unread 23-04-2017, 08:44 PM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Say that to my face...

Did he ever pm travel deets?

Unread 23-04-2017, 08:46 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buck
Jones forced back three and a half weeks before schedule would be the death of him
probably just a bluff that gives him the chance to land a cheap shot on the pair of @#%&! at the same time

Unread 23-04-2017, 08:47 PM
Ethers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumescent Throb
£#%&! me, jose's digging the coward and the clown out now

https://twitter.com/ManUtdVines/stat...22211010699264
Daft comments tbh.

Easy to say that when you've never played at the highest level isn't it, he's talking mince

So after years of being characterised as Wreck-It Ralph on here Jones is now suddenly a @#%&!?

Ok.

Unread 23-04-2017, 08:50 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
Daft comments tbh.

Easy to say that when you've never played at the highest level isn't it, he's talking mince

So after years of being characterised as Wreck-It Ralph on here Jones is now suddenly a @#%&!?

Ok.
link to people who called him that now calling him a @#%&!?

how would those things be mutually exclusive anyway in this example?

Unread 23-04-2017, 08:54 PM
sa7

Was it Shaw he called out as a @#%&! earlier in the season?

Unread 23-04-2017, 08:58 PM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by sa7
Was it Shaw he called out as a @#%&! earlier in the season?
And Smalling iirc.

Unread 23-04-2017, 08:59 PM
sa7

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14
And Smalling iirc.
A repeat offender then.

Shit bearded little @#%&!.

Unread 23-04-2017, 09:03 PM
Ethers

Quote:
link to people who called him that now calling him a @#%&!?

how would those things be mutually exclusive anyway in this example?
Have you always said he was a @#%&! then?

Unread 23-04-2017, 09:13 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
Have you always said he was a @#%&! then?
have i ever called him whatever shite it was you posted above?

his injury lay-offs are well beyond a joke by now, i assume you agree.

Unread 23-04-2017, 09:57 PM
Tiberian

Did Jones not come back earlier than expected when he had that run with Rojo? Mou even credited him for it at that point. Back to being a @#%&! again, can not be fun as head of the medical team with Mourinho in charge.

Unread 23-04-2017, 10:09 PM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
Daft comments tbh.

Ok.

Pretty sure you can be both clumsy and a soft @#%&! tbf

Unread 23-04-2017, 10:12 PM
sa7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiberian
Did Jones not come back earlier than expected when he had that run with Rojo? Mou even credited him for it at that point. Back to being a @#%&! again, can not be fun as head of the medical team with Mourinho in charge.
He's always got on with club medical staff during his other jobs

Unread 23-04-2017, 10:27 PM
S/Side.Red

Seems we picked the perfect point in the season to start playing as a unit. With the late finish Thursday and the injuries, it's impressive to look so cohesive for what was a tough match. Six points from the last two games looked a big ask on our previous form

Unleash Martial and Rashford on a weary City on Thursday and let's see how they cope.

Unread 23-04-2017, 10:36 PM
MJ Ramone

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
Seems we picked the perfect point in the season to start playing as a unit. With the late finish Thursday and the injuries, it's impressive to look so cohesive for what was a tough match. Six points from the last two games looked a big ask on our previous form

Unleash Martial and Rashford on a weary City on Thursday and let's see how they cope.
absolutely buzzing for that game now.
Been a great week of Football (injuries aside..& not being able to laugh at Arsenal fan TV obvs)

Team news will be interesting.

Unread 23-04-2017, 10:44 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ Ramone
absolutely buzzing for that game now.
Been a great week of Football (injuries aside..& not being able to laugh at Arsenal fan TV obvs)

Team news will be interesting.
Would still take a point tbh. But can't help imagining wrecking them on the break

Unread 23-04-2017, 10:53 PM
Ethers

Quote:
have i ever called him whatever shite it was you posted above?

his injury lay-offs are well beyond a joke by now, i assume you agree.
No idea tbh.

I just don't recall him ever being known as a @#%&! tbh, in fact as a player he's always taken risks by charging into tackles that sometimes he shouldn't.

Just a bit cringe that people would suddenly call him a @#%&! because they think mourinho is calling him out as one.

And by people I mean you, obviously.

Unread 23-04-2017, 11:18 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Would still take a point tbh. But can't help imagining wrecking them on the break
Me too tbf, we've been let down so many times this season when we finally seemed to have got it together. Not another kick in the teeth, please

Unread 23-04-2017, 11:39 PM
20 times

Inbred bastards.

Hope the @#%&!s go down

Unread 23-04-2017, 11:44 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
No idea tbh.

I just don't recall him ever being known as a @#%&! tbh, in fact as a player he's always taken risks by charging into tackles that sometimes he shouldn't.

Just a bit cringe that people would suddenly call him a @#%&! because they think mourinho is calling him out as one.

And by people I mean you, obviously.
he's a very good defender who could potentially have been a fixture in united's team for a decade. should have been given up on last summer if not earlier. hth.

Quote:

nqat.

martial, rashford and lingard can rip them to pieces if city play like they normally do - which hopefully guardiola won't be able to resist doing ...