Closed Thread

Unread 22-09-2012, 04:34 PM
The Watcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
as for "I wish it could be hillsborough everyday" looks like we've got our wish

Unread 22-09-2012, 05:08 PM
Tumescent Throb

thought the original hillsboro song was Who's that crushed against the fencing? Who's that turning blue It's the scousers in a rage cus they're dying in a cage And they ain't going to Wembley any more. Could be wrong but...

the best Hillsboro chant will always be Where's ya famous Munich song? and United should not drop it imo

Unread 22-09-2012, 05:09 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumescent Throb
thought the original hillsboro song was Who's that crushed against the fencing? Who's that turning blue It's the scousers in a rage cus they're dying in a cage And they ain't going to Wembley any more. Could be wrong but...
Awful. Doesn't even rhyme.

Unread 22-09-2012, 05:19 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Awful. Doesn't even rhyme.
it scans with a two syllable blue

anyway, I remember ahem, hearing it soon after

edit: just sang it now in the kitchen - get the extra beat in turning. nice song

Unread 22-09-2012, 05:37 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
it scans with a two syllable blue

anyway, I remember ahem, hearing it soon after

edit: just sang it now in the kitchen - get the extra beat in turning. nice song
You monster.

Unread 22-09-2012, 05:48 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
the english media will get this immediately and show clips of Juventus fans to explain the reference to Heysel

Unread 22-09-2012, 05:55 PM
thrush

Who's that lying on the terrace, who's that dying in the stands, it's a scouser and his mate and they couldn't find the gate and they won't be singing Munich anymore

That rhymes

Unread 22-09-2012, 05:57 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thrush
Who's that lying on the terrace, who's that dieing in the stands, it's a scouser and his mate and they couldn't find the gate and they won't be singing Munich anymore

That rhymes

it's dying mate

Unread 22-09-2012, 06:02 PM
thrush

Quote:
Originally Posted by £#%&! KFC

it's dying mate
Fixed!

Unread 22-09-2012, 06:05 PM
Neo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thrush
Who's that lying on the terrace, who's that dying in the stands, it's a scouser and his mate and they couldn't find the gate and they won't be singing Munich anymore

That rhymes
Where's the Scouser's mate from?

Unread 23-09-2012, 06:44 AM
believe

Thumbs down

All over SSN "respect for the 96" "hillsborough is the same as munich" "sir alex letter should be respected" £#%&!KKKKKKOOOFFFFFFFFFFFF!!! YOU WALL PUSHING MURDERING SCOUSE @#%&!S!!!!!

Still not watching.

Unread 23-09-2012, 09:19 AM
king kong

Just hope both fans get along today, I am worried that a mindless minority will ruin the respectfull atmosphere. Good to see Fergie condemning the small amount of idiots that sing about Hillsborough. Hope Liverpool can keep the same respect. Looking forward to this, one big love in with football being the winner

Unread 23-09-2012, 09:24 AM
red @rmy

I'm really considering a boycott of the game today, tv, radio, Internet etc.
I really don't think my griefometer could cope with the self indulgent grief gloat fest that's gonna go on today.

May go and do me mams garden and listen to 40 licks.

Unread 23-09-2012, 09:34 AM
Jack Duckworth

it doesn't matter how united fans behave today, there will be some perceived slight that will get jumped on to show what horrible monsters we are.

i well up for this today. thinking of buying a full kit and wearing it to watch the game, tbh. i hope we £#%&!ing stuff the scouse bastards.

Unread 23-09-2012, 09:42 AM
lookingforeric

Quote:
Originally Posted by red @rmy
I'm really considering a boycott of the game today, tv, radio, Internet etc.
I really don't think my griefometer could cope with the self indulgent grief gloat fest that's gonna go on today.

May go and do me mams garden and listen to 40 licks.
Im just gonna get to the pub late,don't think i can bare to see the buildup of grief mongs in their tracksuits & commentators banging on about justice and how both sets of fans should respect each other.

Unread 23-09-2012, 09:44 AM
Sparky***

i think we all know that it's nailed on United fans will cause offence with at least one song today. That's just a given.

I would just be happy if we turned up looking like we'd come to win the game for a change rather than setting up like we're trying not to lose.

Unread 23-09-2012, 09:45 AM
signed dc

My Telly seems to have broken. Could be a bad omen, not sure though

Unread 23-09-2012, 09:51 AM
Scabs

Couldn't give a flying £#%&! about the pre-match grieffest or whether we/they offend them/us (twas ever thus)...

More concerned about the way we approach it in footballing terms. Fully expect a win, bit we need a strong performance and not the barely scraping through shite we've been seeing lately.

I'll be turning on just in time for kick off and turning off immediately following the final whistle.

Unread 23-09-2012, 10:24 AM
saffers

Feel sick.

Unread 23-09-2012, 10:29 AM
That Boy Ronaldo!

Turning on 1minute after KO.

:shakehead:

We'll get £#%&! all today, just hoping our supporters rip them to bits
Closed Thread