United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 05-07-2014, 11:13 AM
dunk

Not gloating, just enjoying the irony of it.

Sadly Hames is now on a stratosphere United can't reach he'll never wear the beloved red. Hope he gets top scorer at the WC though, he deserves it.

£#%&! Neymar the overhyped little shit.

Unread 05-07-2014, 11:19 AM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk

Sadly Hames is now on a stratosphere United can't reach he'll never wear the beloved red. Hope he gets top scorer at the WC though, he deserves it.

Typically irrelevant stat from Tyldesly last night. "First time someone has scored in the first five WC games since Rivaldo 12 YEARS AGO!!"

So basically two World Cups, Clive?

([SIZE="1"]stop the Neymar hate, btw )

Unread 05-07-2014, 11:19 AM
Johnaldo

Quote:

hames = James Rodríguez ?

Unread 05-07-2014, 11:21 AM
S/Side.Red

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnaldo
hames = James Rodríguez ?
I think it's to assist people similar to Adrian Chiles and Ian Wright who seem to struggle with a fairly basic pronunciation.

"Whatever you want to call him...."

I'll call him by his name. I'm a traditionalist like that.

Unread 05-07-2014, 11:43 AM
ericcantona

Is his name not James but pronounced with a H? Why spell it with a H when that's incorrect

Unread 05-07-2014, 11:45 AM
Johnaldo

was genuinely having to look through team list form last night for this "hames" dude.

Unread 05-07-2014, 12:39 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
([SIZE="1"]stop the Neymar hate, btw )
I can't mate. He's a detestable little shit and the hype surrounding him is disgusting.

Unread 05-07-2014, 12:41 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnaldo
was genuinely having to look through team list form last night for this "hames" dude.

I was taking the piss out of the dicks on TV that can't get their head round his name by spelling it phoentically, Hohnny

Unread 05-07-2014, 12:50 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
I can't mate. He's a detestable little shit and the hype surrounding him is disgusting.
You've made your mind up on both counts way too early

Begin the rehabilitation

Unread 05-07-2014, 12:51 PM
Ginners

love neymar

brazil will get beat by the germans now

Unread 05-07-2014, 01:03 PM
dunk

Quote:
You've made your mind up on both counts way too early

Begin the rehabilitation

Neymar Rescues Young Pitch Invader From Stewards on South Africa vs Brazil (05.03.2014) - YouTube
He is at least human then.

Unread 05-07-2014, 02:02 PM
jem

I paid £28mio for that brilliant little shit. I blame the ref. both colombia and brasil should have had a couple of players sent off in the first half. he gave the free kicks, but left his cards in his pocket, :shakehead:

fred, hulk and jo are shit. big phil should have played hernanes, with neymar up front. he is a complete #@&%! for the way he has them playing.

germany get a bye.

Unread 05-07-2014, 02:04 PM
Rhodzy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ericcantona
Is his name not James but pronounced with a H? Why spell it with a H when that's incorrect
Saffers started it on here IIRC, just caught on.

Unread 05-07-2014, 02:23 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by ericcantona
Alright, you're not in class yet Miss.

Unread 05-07-2014, 02:54 PM
The Stella Fella

Can see Brazil beating Germany with the huge crowd behind them

Unread 05-07-2014, 03:13 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
He is at least human then.

The more you look at that injury from last night, the more suspicious you get about the official line. Looks £#%&! all

Unread 05-07-2014, 03:24 PM
dunk

Quote:

The more you look at that injury from last night, the more suspicious you get about the official line. Looks £#%&! all
Ronaldo pt.2

Reckon he probably had an injury that needs rest but they daren't drop him and this is a perfect excuse and provides a villain.

Unread 05-07-2014, 03:27 PM
rogieop

Considering the rest of the worlds top players neymar is a saint.

Far more likeable than messi and ronaldo, and puts the likes of suarez to shame.

I dont see him as anymore of a diver than the rest of the footballing world.

He took this world cup by the scruff of the neck, carrying the worlds most famous nation through a world cup in their own country with a shite team and wasnt effected by the pressure at all.

Feel very sorry for him tbh, Brazil desreve what they have got, Neymar doesnt.

Unread 05-07-2014, 03:30 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by rogieop
Considering the rest of the worlds top players neymar is a saint.

Far more likeable than messi and ronaldo, and puts the likes of suarez to shame.

I dont see him as anymore of a diver than the rest of the footballing world.

He took this world cup by the scruff of the neck, carrying the worlds most famous nation through a world cup in their own country with a shite team and wasnt effected by the pressure at all.

Feel very sorry for him tbh, Brazil desreve what they have got, Neymar doesnt.
Did he?

Scuffed a speculative shot that crept in and (just about) scored a dodgy penalty in the first game. Anonymous in a 0-0 draw second game. Ran in 2 against the worst defence in the tournament and was pretty anonymous in both knock out games.

He clearly is a player but the hype is £#%&!ing stupid.

That said, I'd rather he wasn't injured and he hasn't been helped by the way Big Phil is butchering Brazil's traditions and has them playing.

I would rather Brazil hadn't resorted to kicking the shit out of Colombia though so..

Unread 05-07-2014, 03:34 PM
rogieop

Quote:
Did he?

Scuffed a speculative shot that crept in and (just about) scored a dodgy penalty in the first game. Anonymous in a 0-0 draw second game. Ran in 2 against the worst defence in the tournament and was pretty anonymous in both knock out games.

He clearly is a player but the hype is £#%&!ing stupid.
He's been their best player in every game apart from yesterday maybe... dont really matter how they go in as long as they go in. You cant eny he has been carrying a distinctly average team.

Id be willing to put a fair whack of money on Germany beating them and keeping a clean sheet in the next game.
Closed Thread