United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 11-07-2012, 05:39 PM
rogieop

nearly as bad as the real girls thread this.

you just know we'll never get him.

Unread 11-07-2012, 05:44 PM
Lok

It's sad that we can't even dream about signing a player like that.

Unread 11-07-2012, 06:01 PM
The Watcher

My only hope is he doesn't end up at City

Unread 11-07-2012, 06:04 PM
dragflick

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Watcher
All his skills and goal against Gremio.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZUaBBlaM_D4

06:33 :mmmonkey:

Also scored a completely unspectacular header, which should please some of you boring bastards.
That bit from 6:33 like you said. Ffs. That 40 yard ball pinged out to the winger like it was nothing

Unread 11-07-2012, 11:22 PM
S/Side.Red

Neymar is a veteran now. He was partnered up front in that match by a 16-year-old, Victor Andrade. Wonder how much he'll make Santos in a few years

Unread 11-07-2012, 11:42 PM
Harri Jaffa

Quote:
What a diving, whinging shitbag

Unread 11-07-2012, 11:42 PM
Pop

Quote:
My only hope is he doesn't end up at City
You can bet your %@#$&!s they'll be in for him if bids are invited. Barca have Messi, Madrid have Ronaldo, we have Cleverley and City, desperate to show the world what a truly MASSIVE club they are, on par with Real and the others will want a 'superstar' like Neymar. Can see them offering a ludicrous world record fee and wages of over three or four hundred thousand a week.

Which will be rejected as the boy will demand a move to Barcelona.

Unread 18-07-2012, 12:10 PM
The Watcher

Training ground bantz.

Unread 18-07-2012, 12:13 PM
Rhodzy

He's no Gül Iblé.

Unread 18-07-2012, 12:17 PM
The Watcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhodzy
He's no Gül Iblé.

Unread 30-07-2012, 11:15 AM
The Watcher

Cool

Scored a great free kick too and crossed the ball for Pato's equaliser. Fantastic performance.

I couldn't find a video of it, but his dribble towards the end of the game where he almost scored a sensational goal :mmmonkey:

I'd give almost anything for this brilliant little nonsense to end up at United. ffs

Unread 30-07-2012, 11:21 AM
rafabio

Quote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LFiJJS15gWU

Scored a great free kick too and crossed the ball for Pato's equaliser. Fantastic performance.

I couldn't find a video of it, but his dribble towards the end of the game where he almost scored a sensational goal :mmmonkey:

I'd give almost anything for this brilliant little nonsense to end up at United. ffs
united never buy superstars...

Unread 30-07-2012, 11:24 AM
Tumescent Throb

£#%&! neymar, we need nigel de jong, gareth barry or james milner

#sojealousofcity'smidfield

Unread 30-07-2012, 12:20 PM
magic_cantona

More disturbed that Chewsea have got Oscoh tbh Looks a great playoh.

Unread 30-07-2012, 12:23 PM
dunk

If Neymar keeps up his performance level and has a major impact at the next WC, I reckon there's a decent chance he may just price himself out of a move out of Brazil, certainly short term. That league is only getting bigger and better with the financial situation and the impending WC, can't see the Brazilians wanting the crown jewel of it all to leave for Europe...

Unread 30-07-2012, 12:23 PM
MUFC One Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumescent Throb
£#%&! neymar, we need nigel de jong, gareth barry or james milner

#sojealousofcity'smidfield
I see you didn't mention their main midfielder who is their match winner quite often. Yaya Toure.

You're right though just ignore that imporant bit. At least we have Carrick and Scholes sat infront of the back four (and still teams walk through them).

Unread 30-07-2012, 12:24 PM
Baron

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
If Neymar keeps up his performance level and has a major impact at the next WC, I reckon there's a decent chance he may just price himself out of a move out of Brazil, certainly short term. That league is only getting bigger and better with the financial situation and the impending WC, can't see the Brazilians wanting the crown jewel of it all to leave for Europe...
The only reason they ever leave is for money, if he can earn European wages back home he'll stay regardless. Definitely until the World Cup at the current state of his pay.

Unread 30-07-2012, 12:25 PM
MUFC One Love

Quote:
I'm actually glad he is staying there for a bit, it is refreshing to see. If he keeps maturing over there he will be brilliant when he comes to Europe. Some team Brazil are putting together, what's happening with Moura? Not heard out about the 'deal' to get him for a few days.

Unread 30-07-2012, 12:25 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baron_van_Marlon
The only reason they ever leave is for money, if he can earn European wages back home he'll stay regardless. Definitely until the World Cup at the current state of his pay.
Yeah, can see the owners of Santos/sponsors etc. being prepared to pay whatever it takes to keep him there, and there is a fair chance they'll be flush for a good while yet.

Unread 30-07-2012, 12:32 PM
JakeB

Quote:
Yeah, can see the owners of Santos/sponsors etc. being prepared to pay whatever it takes to keep him there, and there is a fair chance they'll be flush for a good while yet.
Yep. Santos only pay a small percentage of his wages don't they? He's on huge money thanks to all of the clubs sponsors chipping in.

He's already on way over 100,000 a week I believe.
Closed Thread