Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 10-02-2010, 07:47 AM
Jez Quigley

Default Re: Like it or not, we're not that far behind Liverpool

Quote:
Originally Posted by borsuk
taff

only one world class player? whatever world-class means...

we have
the best left back in the world
two of the best centre halves in the world (when £#%&!ing fit)
one of the top keepers in the world
giggs and scholes - need to be nursed, yes, but on their day they are still world class, scholes especially this year
rooney
and, imo, fletcher has been as good as any defensive midfielder in the world for two seasons+ now
Agreed - and Nani/Carrick/Evans/Cougar are all more than capable of reching that level too.

Just wish that evil twin Jez Quigley of mine had not get swept up in the doom at the start of the thread.

Unread 10-02-2010, 09:26 AM
PaulParkers

Default Re: Like it or not, we're not that far behind Liverpool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
is this thread a joke?

We're better than liverpool in every department. Miles better.
You've a nerve.

I'm over the moon that this thread has been bumped. I take full credit for us being where we are and playing the way we're playing simply because of this thread
Closed Thread