United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football

Unread 29-02-2024, 10:21 AM
silv

Quote:
Originally Posted by thatsfuctit View Post
How the £#%&! does this get waved away? Given what Casemiro was sent off for last year

If that was a United player and it was missed in game it would've been picked up after the game for sure

Unread 29-02-2024, 11:09 AM
shenwen

Quote:
How the £#%&! does this get waved away? Given what Casemiro was sent off for last year

If I was a conspiracy theorist, I'd be asking about Clattenburg - employed by Forest - sitting in the stands with Webb - head of refereeing in England. i

Unread 29-02-2024, 11:15 AM
Patty_b

Quote:
Originally Posted by shenwen View Post
If I was a conspiracy theorist, I'd be asking about Clattenburg - employed by Forest - sitting in the stands with Webb - head of refereeing in England. i
What did they call him, 'referee performance analyst' or some shite like that?

Seems proper dodgy.

Can't be long until other clubs follow suit and start snapping up any ex-referees who they think have most influence with their ex-colleagues.

Unread 29-02-2024, 11:27 AM
magic_cantona

Thumbs up

Quote:

It's disgusting but won't get called out by anyone. This shit drives me £#%&!ing mad.

Unread 29-02-2024, 04:30 PM
Dacter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patty_b View Post
What did they call him, 'referee performance analyst'
I could do that. Each week the ref gets a score on the RPA Scale

1 - Shite
2 - Utterly Shite
3 - Fat, Old & Shite
4 - Irredeemably Shite
5 - RAWK Level Corrupt

Still really pissed off about that decision. Not even a word in the ear from the ref to tell him to calm down. Just go straight for the trachea.

Unread 29-02-2024, 04:34 PM
Sparky***

Great player. We’d be infinitely worse without him

Unread 29-02-2024, 05:46 PM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Quayd View Post
It’s not his commitment that’s in question, it’s his decision making and temperament
Isn’t it? Plenty of suggestions that he got himself booked to miss Anfield earlier in the season and then all the Fulham clips at the weekend ‘feigning injury’

His temperament is fine. He likes a whinge, but so did a lot of our great players. Got no problem with that. I’ll take that over mute, soulless dorks

Unread 29-02-2024, 05:50 PM
Finport Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Stranger View Post
Isn’t it? Plenty of suggestions that he got himself booked to miss Anfield earlier in the season and then all the Fulham clips at the weekend ‘feigning injury’

His temperament is fine. He likes a whinge, but so did a lot of our great players. Got no problem with that. I’ll take that over mute, soulless dorks

Unread 29-02-2024, 05:58 PM
Patty_b

Quote:
I'll take his little passionate bitch fits over an uninterested shrug of the shoulders every day of the week.

Unread 29-02-2024, 06:09 PM
Msgr A Brook

He moans a bit but so what, all players do. People questioning why he's the captain? I'll tell you why, because in a squad full of soft arses who disappear for months on end Bruno's available every game, for ninety minutes. The man has barely had a week off in four years.

Unread 29-02-2024, 08:44 PM
RedNick80

Quote:
Originally Posted by Msgr A Brook View Post
He moans a bit but so what, all players do. People questioning why he's the captain? I'll tell you why, because in a squad full of soft arses who disappear for months on end Bruno's available every game, for ninety minutes. The man has barely had a week off in four years.
And runs more than all of them, every game.

Unread 29-02-2024, 08:54 PM
Bunker Buster

He's an utter #@&%! though eh ?

C'mon...

I'm even saying the treatment he's currently getting is loooooooong overdue....

Unread 29-02-2024, 09:01 PM
larry

love bruno
one of those brilliant players you see wasting his career at a shit club / club in shambles
hoping now jim is here and mason's coming back, bruno can guide us to a title or two

Unread 29-02-2024, 09:19 PM
NedKelly

I love him but he needs to stop rolling about on the floor every time he loses the ball. He does it so often that when he’s legitimately fouled, it’s now getting overlooked/ignored by the ref.

Unread 29-02-2024, 09:47 PM
Finport Red

If he played for any of our rivals now, we’d hate him because he’s such a whining, diving, mouthy little cheat. We’d also be delighted to see him grab the ball for corners and free kicks, and wouldn’t overly concern ourselves when he had the ball in the edge of the box and was lining himself up for a shot.

Less than a year ago, we would have hated him because of all of the above reasons, but more because of the goals he scored and ones he set up. There’s s lot of miles have gone on that clock, and fair play to him for playing all those games when so many of our other players prefer an easier path in life, but I think we may have seen the best of him now.

Unread 29-02-2024, 09:51 PM
Chris Quayd

Quote:

Feigning injury constantly (he was genuinely injured on Saturday) is a question of his manhood and the effectiveness of constantly whining, not commitment. Missing the match at Anfield appeared to be deliberate and led to legitimate questions about his committment but that was the only time it has significantly been questioned.

You are wrong to imply that temperament is only about whining, it's about decision making and the general mood of a player influencing the decisions they make on the ball. Losing all discipline and trying things that almost certainly have no chance of success, something that Bruno regularly does mean it's legitimate to question him. We've had plenty of whiners, they weren't a poor mans Roy of the Rovers

Unread 29-02-2024, 09:58 PM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Feigning injury constantly (he was genuinely injured on Saturday) is a question of his manhood and the effectiveness of constantly whining, not commitment. Missing the match at Anfield appeared to be deliberate and led to legitimate questions about his committment but that was the only time it has significantly been questioned.

You are wrong to imply that temperament is only about whining, it's about decision making and the general mood of a player influencing the decisions they make on the ball. Losing all discipline and trying things that almost certainly have no chance of success, something that Bruno regularly does mean it's legitimate to question him. We've had plenty of whiners, they weren't a poor mans Roy of the Rovers
Couldn’t agree less 👍

Unread 29-02-2024, 10:11 PM
larry

Quote:

sorry meant to good rep this

Unread 29-02-2024, 10:30 PM
Hyman_Roth

Quote:

This. His decision making feels fraudulent at times - he does things that simply can’t come off or are highly unlikely to but look outwardly like he’s just too ambitious. His performance on free kicks and corners is atrocious - last night was a freak event - and it was probably off a badly struck free kick rather than intentional.

He’s basically getting on my tits at an alarming rate. They all are but I’ve always previously laid off Bruno because of his effort commitment and skill.

Unread 01-03-2024, 02:31 AM
Neo

Thumbs down

Can't stand the moaning @#%&!.

Captain, my arse.