United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 17-08-2018, 11:29 PM
TheNew

Irrespective of anything, Custis’ grammar is a disgrace. Journalist?

Unread 18-08-2018, 05:06 AM
Kangared

I think the conversation probably did take place. I don’t see the problem with any of the things allegedly said other than the fact managers seemingly can’t talk directly to players anymore
Blown way out of proportion . Hardly a screaming match or boot kicked in someones face. Jose showed maturity & common sense in putting out the fire yesterday. Maybe Pogba can do the same next time he goes public

Unread 18-08-2018, 08:02 AM
Alex Jones was Right

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
Unfamiliar with the Sun "newspaper" pal?
It’s something they want to believe. Sad.

Unread 18-08-2018, 12:32 PM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kangared
I think the conversation probably did take place. I don’t see the problem with any of the things allegedly said other than the fact managers seemingly can’t talk directly to players anymore
Blown way out of proportion . Hardly a screaming match or boot kicked in someones face. Jose showed maturity & common sense in putting out the fire yesterday. Maybe Pogba can do the same next time he goes public
You really are completely clueless aren’t you. Why, of all United forums worldwide, did you have to join this forum you painful £#%&!ing @#%&!?

Unread 18-08-2018, 12:46 PM
MartialLaw

Kinell lads

Unread 18-08-2018, 04:25 PM
Kangared

Quote:
Originally Posted by Part 36 Offer
You really are completely clueless aren’t you. Why, of all United forums worldwide, did you have to join this forum you painful £#%&!ing @#%&!?
To brighten your life up you miserable Utd hating shitbag

Unread 18-08-2018, 04:54 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clownbones
I'd say there's a very good chance he made it up.

They're scum
After Pogba's comments a confrontation with Mourinho feels almost certain to have happened. Custis is a twerp who writes for a shit paper but he's been covering United for 20-odd years; he's probably past the stage of needing to make up stories out of thin air to get by.

Unread 18-08-2018, 07:31 PM
sa7

Ballr

Unread 18-08-2018, 08:06 PM
Clownbones

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
After Pogba's comments a confrontation with Mourinho feels almost certain to have happened. Custis is a twerp who writes for a shit paper but he's been covering United for 20-odd years; he's probably past the stage of needing to make up stories out of thin air to get by.
Pogba loves himself and loves a deliberately vague comment to make himself sound intelligent.

Custis is a fat #@&%! getting by but clearly loves attention.... he wore gloves and posed to 'fight' lvg the absolute @#%&!.

I don't think the idea that a piece of shit paper and one of their journalists would completely make a story up is a stretch.

Since Pogba won the world cup, he has come back early, been made captain, played, scored, won, been praised, but a melted gibbering marshmallow wants us to believe otherwise.

Unread 18-08-2018, 10:05 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Pogba loves himself and loves a deliberately vague comment to make himself sound intelligent.

Custis is a fat #@&%! getting by but clearly loves attention.... he wore gloves and posed to 'fight' lvg the absolute @#%&!.

I don't think the idea that a piece of shit paper and one of their journalists would completely make a story up is a stretch.

Since Pogba won the world cup, he has come back early, been made captain, played, scored, won, been praised, but a melted gibbering marshmallow wants us to believe otherwise.
Superb

Unread 18-08-2018, 10:14 PM
AK14

Quote:

Harsh on siders.

Unread 19-08-2018, 08:45 AM
Alex Jones was Right

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
After Pogba's comments a confrontation with Mourinho feels almost certain to have happened.
Most likely. Also most likely these kind of things go on all the time at all clubs. It’s the media’s job to hype it up by a factor of 10 and keep it going for as long as possible.

Unread 19-08-2018, 12:29 PM
Denis Irwell

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14
Harsh on siders.

Not really

Hard to tell the difference tbf
Closed Thread