United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 20-02-2017, 07:11 PM
Clarkie

Hamann.

Ex scouser but, he's constantly sticking the boot into them these days. Recently said they think they're a big club but, in reality they're not and haven't been for a long time

Unread 20-02-2017, 07:11 PM
Coracao

Have to agree with Jem on Bergkamp. I hated the @#%&!

Unread 20-02-2017, 07:23 PM
Zorg

Denis Irwin.

Unread 20-02-2017, 07:26 PM
Clarkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg
Denis Irwin.

Unread 20-02-2017, 07:32 PM
Sizlack

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coracao
Have to agree with Jem on Bergkamp. I hated the @#%&!
I think people have tinted specs , one of our rivals main players and he was a nasty bastard on the sly.

Unread 20-02-2017, 08:15 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by denis lawless
Liked the story of him getting pulled by the cops and asked why he had a couple of grand on his person....and he replied "because I'm rich"

Bathroom fireworks where funny too.....miseryside sucked the humour right out of him though.
Half the"wacky funster" stories about him never happened. Never that arsed about him but the desperation to make a cult hero out of him was a bit rich. Delighted he was such a mard arse at the verm though, obviously.

Unread 20-02-2017, 08:23 PM
denis lawless

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo
Half the"wacky funster" stories about him never happened. Never that arsed about him but the desperation to make a cult hero out of him was a bit rich. Delighted he was such a mard arse at the verm though, obviously.
that's like being told father Christmas didn't exist.....or the moon landings were fake

Unread 20-02-2017, 08:25 PM
Sizlack

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarkie
Hamann.

Ex scouser but, he's constantly sticking the boot into them these days. Recently said they think they're a big club but, in reality they're not and haven't been for a long time
The scouse / German accent is something to behold

Unread 20-02-2017, 08:52 PM
Buck

Owen Hargreaves

Unread 20-02-2017, 09:36 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nelson
Tony Adams
Did many people, even United fans, actually hate him?

Certainly one of my favourite non-United players ever. And it is on the record that SAF tried to get him and regretted not doing so.

Unread 20-02-2017, 10:27 PM
NegativeNorris

Shaun Goater. I hated that £#%&!ing feed the goat chant, and I hated that my best mate at school loved him, but deep down I quite liked him. He reminded me of sloth from Goonies, and just seemed like a decent bloke.

Unread 20-02-2017, 10:28 PM
Harri Jaffa

Henry

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
Did many people, even United fans, actually hate him?

Certainly one of my favourite non-United players ever. And it is on the record that SAF tried to get him and regretted not doing so.
Deal was in place to sign Terry days before abramovich took over too

Unread 20-02-2017, 10:55 PM
Stickman

Can't believe some of the shouts so far. Must admit I didnt quite hate Carragher as much as some.

Bellamy and Pires though, jeez they were easy to dislike.

I'll go for Bowyer when he was at Leeds.

Drogba is a decent shout.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Albert Tatlock
The one where he, in the last minute of the match, dumped Neville on his arse, scored, ran around the back of the goal and then clipped Neville across the chops.. yeah that was a shit celebration
That was a Van Persie goal. Equaliser in the 2-1 06-07.

I absolutely £#%&!ing HATED Henry.

Unread 21-02-2017, 12:10 AM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harri Jaffa
Deal was in place to sign Terry days before abramovich took over too
Now that's something we can thank Roman for

Unread 21-02-2017, 12:36 AM
MJ Ramone

Fowler & Shearer.

Unread 21-02-2017, 12:49 AM
RedMenace

Fellaini

Unread 21-02-2017, 03:09 AM
King Tubby

Franny Lee

Hated the fat cheating diving @#%&!, changed me mind when I saw him steaming into so called 'hard @#%&!' Norman Hunter.

Closed Thread