I still believe in him, give him next season 57 38.51%
Other 9 6.08%
Voters: 148. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Unread 17-03-2018, 12:18 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shade
Isn't it funny how in the Matchday threads, people are constantly slagging off the players for their shit@#%&!ery, but when it comes to the issue of who is at fault for United's dire situation, the players are suddenly not to blame and instead it's all down to Mourinho.
The match day thread is littered with needy OOT, JCL saps....

Most people watch the game....

Unread 17-03-2018, 12:27 PM
ScholesGingerSheen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shade
Isn't it funny how in the Matchday threads, people are constantly slagging off the players for their shitc***ery, but when it comes to the issue of who is at fault for United's dire situation, the players are suddenly not to blame and instead it's all down to Mourinho.
Mate you keep spouting your opinion that no one can turn the club around while such and such is still at the club and then reel off a list of olayers where half of them probably have 20 appearances combined between them. Like Darmian and Blind being bang average in a Carabao Cup run out in November is some sort of excuse for a team full of Mourinho signings being the same old dog shit against anyone with any sort of organisation all season.

Unread 17-03-2018, 12:52 PM
Billy Redface

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stickman
Seriously don’t know what some expect of Pochetino. A league win with Spurs would be an unbelievable feet and I don’t think there’s a manager who could do it, perhaps 3-4 years from now if they continue to grow their mentality. Holding no cup win against him is harsh too, he’s turned them into twice the team they used to be and they’ve impose their style on everyone. Put it this way, I don’t think he’d do worse than our post SAF managers.
It's not even about the winning either.

It wasn't the fact we got knocked out the other night. It's how we did it.

We won't two trophies last year, but it wasn't a joyous season.

6th to 2nd is progress in the league, but it feels like it's come from being harder to beat rather than the realisation or coming together of a plan.

How many games have we enjoyed in the last two years? Not the result. I enjoyed last weeks result against Liverpool. I didn't enjoy the game or the performance.

I don't enjoy three quarters of our games. If it's entertaining, it's the exception.

Palace was exciting because we went 2-0 down. If it had gone to plan, it would have been duller.

The crux is the football is shit and the mood is negative. The people who have lost faith don't want to see the fruition of this idea or the process.

Unread 17-03-2018, 12:57 PM
Buck

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Redface

6th to 2nd is progress in the league, but it feels like it's come from being harder to beat rather than the realisation or coming together of a plan.

How many games have we enjoyed in the last two years? Not the result. I enjoyed last weeks result against Liverpool. I didn't enjoy the game or the performance.

I don't enjoy three quarters of our games. If it's entertaining, it's the exception.

Palace was exciting because we went 2-0 down. If it had gone to plan, it would have been duller.

The crux is the football is shit and the mood is negative. The people who have lost faith don't want to see the fruition of this idea or the process.
Nailed it.

Unread 18-03-2018, 12:57 AM
Alex Jones was Right

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Jammy is utterly ridiculous tbh.

Love his vision that Fergie and Charlton are telling Ed what he can and can’t do whilst ringing Mendes for Raiola’s number and poor Jose is manfully battling against it all
I think you see what you want to see. I haven’t said Fergie and charlton tell Ed what he can and can’t do. I also have no idea what Jose is battling against, which again is the whole point, because neither do you and only one of us is making judgments on such limited information about a manager who’s been in charge under 2 years.

And if you don’t know the connection between mendes and Woodward, then apparently I am slightly less ignorant than you on the goings on at old Trafford.

Unread 18-03-2018, 12:59 AM
sub three hours

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Redface

Very well said

Unread 18-03-2018, 01:00 AM
Alex Jones was Right

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stickman
Seriously don’t know what some expect of Pochetino. A league win with Spurs would be an unbelievable feet
Similar to numerous league wins and a european trophy with a club like Aberdeen.

Quote:
Holding no cup win against him is harsh too, he’s turned them into twice the team they used to be
Are they much better than when redknapp had them finishing top 4 in a stronger league? Pochettino took over a good, young team.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TripDownMiseryLane
With that squad, a decent manager would be running ciddy close
%@#$&!s. City would be runaway leaders in whatever season you care to mention. They’ve barely dropped any points ffs.

Unread 18-03-2018, 01:06 AM
ScarFace

So he's slating the players again. Trying to get sacked i presume.

Unread 18-03-2018, 01:08 AM
armchair

most of us grew out of bullying fat kids...not jose

Unread 18-03-2018, 01:09 AM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair

Unread 18-03-2018, 01:12 AM
sub three hours

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair
You're right armers, Jose was bullying Luke Shaw today. He was screaming in his ear constantly in the first half, how the hell he expects players to perform when he does that is beyond me.

Unread 18-03-2018, 02:10 AM
Alex Jones was Right

Quote:
Originally Posted by sub three hours
You're right armers, Jose was bullying Luke Shaw today. He was screaming in his ear constantly in the first half, how the hell he expects players to perform when he does that is beyond me.
I’d expect shaw to grow some balls and overcome the issue. He either has no capability of growing any balls or is a thick @#%&! with a poor attitude who can’t work out the situation he’s in. Develop the mentality to overcome. That’s what the manager wants. It’s not rocket science. £#%&! me, he’d be cowering in the corner if Roy Keane was in the same dressing room.

Fergie used to say there were no wimps in his team. This squad is full of them.

Unread 18-03-2018, 02:22 AM
Mr Kaboom

Quote:
Shaw was 70 yards away on the other touchline, how could he have been screaming in his ear ?

Unread 18-03-2018, 02:54 AM
Stickman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jammy Dodger
Similar to numerous league wins and a european trophy with a club like Aberdeen.

Are they much better than when redknapp had them finishing top 4 in a stronger league? Pochettino took over a good, young team.

%@#$&!s. City would be runaway leaders in whatever season you care to mention. They’ve barely dropped any points ffs.
Spurs are way better now than they were then. They scraped 4th in that era once, under the current manager the battle for 2nd as opposed to 4th which is a big difference for a team that’s progressivly been coming up.

Unread 18-03-2018, 09:10 AM
Seamus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Kaboom
Shaw was 70 yards away on the other touchline, how could he have been screaming in his ear ?

Unread 18-03-2018, 09:46 AM
sub three hours

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Kaboom

Yeah, you're right I hold my hands up, but I do feel a bit sorry for Shaw. It's commendable in a way that he's still trying to make a go of it at United when I bet his agent could have got him out of there months ago if he'd wanted.

Also, how does Jose think his comments about The Scottish Player will help him to develop (i.e. make a mistake and my manager tells the whole footballing world how bad I played.) Very strange behaviour from Jose.

Unread 18-03-2018, 10:11 AM
Lazlo Panaflex

It's the beginning of his melt down phase. From which there is no returning. Carnage by Christmas. CbC

Unread 18-03-2018, 10:24 AM
Denis Irwell

Quote:

Yeah, you're right I hold my hands up, but I do feel a bit sorry for Shaw. It's commendable in a way that he's still trying to make a go of it at United when I bet his agent could have got him out of there months ago if he'd wanted.

Also, how does Jose think his comments about The Scottish Player will help him to develop (i.e. make a mistake and my manager tells the whole footballing world how bad I played.) Very strange behaviour from Jose.
not sure if serious

He is saying to McTom, despite nothing coming off for him on the day, he had the right attitude. Didn’t hide. 100% behind the lad. “He’s a Manchester United player”. Couldn’t be clearer unless you want it otherwise.

Unread 18-03-2018, 10:51 AM
sub three hours

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denis Irwell
not sure if serious

He is saying to McTom, despite nothing coming off for him on the day, he had the right attitude. Didn’t hide. 100% behind the lad. “He’s a Manchester United player”. Couldn’t be clearer unless you want it otherwise.

Yeah, I was being serious Denis, you’ve got to admit that Jose just can't make his mind up about Luke Shaw, this season he’s laid into him, spoken highly of him and now he's really singled him out.

I really don't like this name and blame culture that Jose's engaged in with the media at the moment. You're probably right about his motives with McTom, I bloody hope so, I just think it's all a bit open to interpretation and therefore irresponsible myself.

Unread 18-03-2018, 11:17 AM
Alex Jones was Right

Quote:
A young player having an off day is told he’s a proper united player and is fit to wear the shirt. He should be feeling 10 foot tall after that.
Closed Thread