United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Manchester United Match Thread Archive

Unread 05-12-2020, 10:01 PM
sweetleftfoot

Quote:
Originally Posted by browser
27 points out of the last 27 on the road

We need to sort out the home form clearly but what a record that is
Imagine the gooning down there today?

Unread 05-12-2020, 10:01 PM
NedKelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dasilvatwins
Bruno and rashford clearly rested.

Quite literally he did what you’re expecting a good manager to do.
He brought on cavani vs Southampton who made the difference and started him today.
Genuinely only wumming pal

Unread 05-12-2020, 10:02 PM
barca99

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetleftfoot
Imagine the gooning down there today?

Unread 05-12-2020, 10:03 PM
Pancho77

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Ed
Did you see the last games Greenwood started?
Yes but even though Greenwood is a kid learning I would take him over Martial he gives 100% and will improve with every game. Martial is just a lazy @#%&! who has had more then enough time to prove himself but he just doesn't seem to be arsed

Unread 05-12-2020, 10:07 PM
windy waffles

We are such a frustrating side.

First half dire, second half, looked fantastic.

Great win.

Unread 05-12-2020, 10:12 PM
Hank Scorpio

Quote:
Originally Posted by MUFC One Love
How come VAR is only for clear and obvious errors but when Utd score off a ball that wasn't clear if it had gone out or not it's controversial?
Obviously a rhetorical question

Unread 05-12-2020, 10:13 PM
rubbernecker

Quote:
Originally Posted by NedKelly
Begs the question why he’s not starting with those players in the first place? Poor management imo.
Out of his depth .Ole Out

Unread 05-12-2020, 10:23 PM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dasilvatwins
he made the right subs today.
he took off two players who were injured.

Unread 05-12-2020, 10:36 PM
browser

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
he took off two players who were injured.
DVDB and Cavani were injured?

Unread 05-12-2020, 10:39 PM
Switching Off

Unread 05-12-2020, 10:41 PM
92ToBury

Trevor’s a bitter. Glad his piss is boiled.

Unread 05-12-2020, 10:48 PM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by browser
DVDB and Cavani were injured?
cavani and martial. the don was merely disabled.

Unread 05-12-2020, 10:49 PM
Stickman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Palmer
I've never see a player receive the amount of unwarranted praise as VDB. I genuinely don't see what the hype is all about, just a bang average player with little to no pace.

It's clear he wasn't the managers signing which is worrying but he seems to have sussed him early doors. Just a bit of a nothing player.
Think people just want to see him given more of a chance.

Unread 05-12-2020, 11:14 PM
rubbernecker

Quote:
I've never see a player receive the amount of unwarranted praise as VDB. I genuinely don't see what the hype is all about, just a bang average player with little to no pace.

It's clear he wasn't the managers signing which is worrying but he seems to have sussed him early doors. Just a bit of a nothing player.

Some players take to Utd like ducks to water others take a season or so to bed in

The kid has ability and at the very minimum has to be given a chance before breaking out the pitchforks

Viva a bit of patience

Unread 05-12-2020, 11:21 PM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubbernecker
Some players take to Utd like ducks to water others take a season or so to bed in

The kid has ability and at the very minimum has to be given a chance before breaking out the pitchforks

Viva a bit of patience
obvs, this. has had good moments. not sure what he was meant to be doing today.

Unread 05-12-2020, 11:33 PM
Medlock

Weird time to be a red. Win a game we're title challengers, lose and we're so bad manager's position is untenable. Every single week.

Unread 05-12-2020, 11:48 PM
avocado

Quote:

1. Pogba.

2. Try watching a little harder. The sign of a good/intelligent player is knowing what he is going to do with the ball when he gets it, before he gets it. He does. Just need to play him in the right position. Put him as one of two at the back of midfield. Bruno in front. Pogaba as backup if Bruno out.

Unread 05-12-2020, 11:53 PM
AK14

Trouble for DVB imo is he’s being played out of position

I think he’d be better deeper or maybe in a mata role cutting in from wide. Saying that I think he’s been good in the games he’s played, especially considering the he’s been here a few months and only now he’s getting consistent chances.

I do believe that he wasn’t an Ole signing though tbh, I guess the chance to sign him was presented to the board who felt the ease of the transfer (Good relationship with Ajax and VDS) was to good to turn down?

It’s a long season and I think he’ll come good.

Unread 06-12-2020, 12:02 AM
browser

Personal opinion on DVDB, it's a squad game and the chance to pick up a player like him for the price we did comes by rarely. He's got great ability to move the ball quickly, often one touch and that suits our forwards. Pogba will eventually leave and Donny will take his place. Were people expecting him to kick bruno out the side?