United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 14-06-2021, 01:10 AM
armchair

no-one has won this in years and i think two of them were won weeks apart.

I'm thinking just name the first scorer. if you get the time that's extra. If two people post kane and he scores then the first person posted him wins.

10 million if you get the time right too. 1 million for guessing the first scorer first.

Unread 14-06-2021, 10:55 AM
sweetleftfoot

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair

I'm thinking just name the first scorer. if you get the time that's extra. If two people post kane and he scores then the first person posted him wins.

10 million if you get the time right too. 1 million for guessing the first scorer first.
Don't know how easy but maybe divide by amount who posted Kane, like the tote?

Unread 14-06-2021, 10:56 AM
Patty_b

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetleftfoot
Don't know how easy but maybe divide by amount who posted Kane, like the tote?
If you do a time and a goalscorer, then the closest to the correct time wins. If two or more get the same amount of time away then it's split

Unread 14-06-2021, 11:25 AM
Drexl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patty_b
If you do a time and a goalscorer, then the closest to the correct time wins. If two or more get the same amount of time away then it's split

Unread 14-06-2021, 11:59 AM
ScarFace

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair

Yeah it is odd how nobody ever wins now, yet when it first started we had about 3-4 in the first season.

Id say yes, if you guess correct time and player, 10 mil.

1mil if you guess within a minute either side ( there have been lots of these ).

100k within 3 minutes either side.

Or something like that?

Unread 14-06-2021, 11:59 AM
Bunker Buster

As the creator of the comp....Keep it exactly the same, that's the joy of the competition...

Unread 14-06-2021, 12:01 PM
ScarFace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Keep it exactly the same, that's the joy of the competition...
I think there should be a small prize won a lot. Like the lottery. Big one rarely and then huge disappointment when you get 5 and the bonus and realise how different the winnings are compared to 6.

I get emails from the lottery "WE HAVE GREAT NEWS ABOUT YOUR TICKET, LOGIN TO FIND OUT! " and i've won £2.
Closed Thread