United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 20-06-2009, 09:40 PM
Tiberian

Would be similar to the RUUUDDD chants that were prevalent in 05/06 and early 06/07 when Saha was in the team and made a mistake.

Unread 20-06-2009, 09:40 PM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by £#%&! KFC
don't be too encouraged Captain....he also says he did want to join madrid a year ago although we knew that anyway so no shock
No we didn't, it was all made up by the media.

Unread 20-06-2009, 09:52 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg

Unread 20-06-2009, 09:57 PM
koppas

Quote:

Unread 20-06-2009, 10:04 PM
Tumescent Throb

when they said in 2006 he'd leave for Real they were indeed correct

Unread 21-06-2009, 01:11 AM
The Watcher

Quote:
Ronnie's missing us already

"I really could not have asked for any more from theUniteed fans. There were times when the whole of England was against me but they stood strong in their support and belief for me.
"While opposition fans' hate made me stronger, the love of the United support also made me stronger. I will never forget them and I hopee theye never forget me.

I'm crying here

He's miissing Saffy already too

"In an ideal world. I would like Ferguson to be my life coach and for me to never leave him but that is not possible and I just have to continue my journey and hold on to what he has taught me.

"He taught me so much and I will miss speaking to him every day."

think he should have stayed tbh
Quote:
don't be too encouraged Captain....he also says he did want to join madrid a year ago although we knew that anyway so no shock

he says Rooney is the best player in the world...which is but I could not stomach Rooney going to Madrid that would finish me off

but he won't....Wazza's here until he's 33 at least

Unread 21-06-2009, 01:45 AM
The Watcher

http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/spor...inal-wink.html

Unread 21-06-2009, 02:00 AM
eddie_red

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Watcher

Unread 21-06-2009, 02:14 AM
Zorg

Quote:
He admits: "Anything that has not been right with the move is my fault and nothing to do with Real Madrid or Manchester United. I opened my mouth and that is what caused the problems between the two clubs who both acted in the correct way. Yes, I would have handled things differently and not been so public."
It was all made up by the media.

Unread 21-06-2009, 02:15 AM
koppas

Quote:

Unread 21-06-2009, 02:21 AM
Grimson

Quote:
I don't see anything wrong with that. Him saying he doesn't regret it is just semantics. He also says it wasn't the right thing to do and he wouldn't do it again. I'm pretty happy with everything he had to say there. He could have put the boot in to some degree but didn't.

Unread 21-06-2009, 02:26 AM
koppas

Fair play to him. Ok, he should have kept his mouth shut at time but, credit where its due, he put in top performances at all (most) times and we should be grateful we were able to witness him develop into the worlds greatest player.

Unread 21-06-2009, 02:28 AM
Coracao

Quote:
He knows full well that he may never be the same player without Rooney.

The same could be said vice versa, but i'd say Ronaldo benefits more from Rooney, than Rooney does Ronaldo.

Unread 21-06-2009, 02:29 AM
Crumps

I still really like Ronnie but loathe that little #@&%! Tevez.

Ronnie for all his crap was one hell of a £#%&!ing player and I feel blessed to have been able to watch him for 6 seasons. Think there's a chance that the season before last was Ronnie's zenith and even though he'll be shit hot he'll never quite repeat that form. This is because I think he will be indulged more than he ever was at United, he hasn't got Fergie/Carlos with him who genuinely cared about the lad and didn't see him primarily as a £#%&!ing marketing tool.

Tevez can get to £#%&!.

£#%&! me, outside idiots, himself and the makers of championship manager no @#%&! thinks he's anywhere near world class. I used to think there was every chance he would be from his time in South America but 2 years of watching him week in, week out have changed that view for ever. Sort you £#%&!ing neck out too.

Unread 21-06-2009, 03:47 AM
Camel

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlo
nope. exams are done so mans are shopping and clubbing hard

dissapointed tevez is not signing but realistically saf has one month to sort out our squad situation.

if in a month , ronaldo has been unveiled and we are no nearer to securing a big name or two then its been a disastrous summer
glad to see you've moved on, big fella. what do you think of the prospect of roony and the b-man?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumescent Throb
they have

brilliant squad player if he could get his head round it

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair
I'd rather he goes to ciddy. He'll have less impact there. I think they'll make the uefa places. At chelsea he could help them push us in the league.

he's nailed on to score against us either way.

If I was him I'd go to city but I think even there he may end up being a bit of a peripheral figure or at least pushed out quite wide.

He suits an underdog team. That's when he's at his best - against all odds.
destined for obscurity
Quote:
Ronnie's missing us already

"I really could not have asked for any more from theUniteed fans. There were times when the whole of England was against me but they stood strong in their support and belief for me.
"While opposition fans' hate made me stronger, the love of the United support also made me stronger. I will never forget them and I hopee theye never forget me.

I'm crying here

He's miissing Saffy already too

"In an ideal world. I would like Ferguson to be my life coach and for me to never leave him but that is not possible and I just have to continue my journey and hold on to what he has taught me.

"He taught me so much and I will miss speaking to him every day."

think he should have stayed tbh
beena absolute pleasure to watch him in the shirt, pity we did'nt get more.

stuffed milan and celtic and anotrher team? in that tourney in the us of a before sporting battered us on the way home. in sir alex we trust.

Unread 21-06-2009, 03:56 AM
Sandman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camel
glad to see you've moved on, big fella. what do you think of the prospect of roony and the b-man?

destined for obscurity

beena absolute pleasure to watch him in the shirt, pity we did'nt get more.

stuffed milan and celtic and anotrher team? in that tourney in the us of a before sporting battered us on the way home. in sir alex we trust.
Juve. When Ruud and Veron combined to score one of my favourite United goals.

Not the best footage, but it will do.

Unread 21-06-2009, 08:18 AM
BulgarianSpectator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandman
Juve. When Ruud and Veron combined to score one of my favourite United goals.

Not the best footage, but it will do.

YouTube - ruuds volley in pre-season
3 minutes in, see Torres goal from this year MOTD goal of the Season (which came 2nd I think). Just about the same, shame Ruud's was in a friendly so was never lauded as it should have been.

Oh yes, this was also the game where Forlan missed an open goal from 5 yards:

Unread 21-06-2009, 11:19 AM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
Ronaldo says he was naive - well done Ronaldo

he said this in the autumn last year pal. keep up.

Unread 21-06-2009, 02:51 PM
MJ Ramone

Ungrateful @#%&! isn't he?

I hope we don't kiss his arse next season just cause he's Argentinian
He deserves to get some stick for this when he comes back to Old Trafford.

Unread 21-06-2009, 04:18 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ Ramone
Ungrateful @#%&! isn't he?

I hope we don't kiss his arse next season just cause he's Argentinian
He deserves to get some stick for this when he comes back to Old Trafford.
don't worry he will
Closed Thread