United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 03-10-2017, 11:37 AM
thatsfuctit

That feature is absolutely ripe for a parody one being done.

Unread 03-10-2017, 04:58 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by thatsfuctit
That feature is absolutely ripe for a parody one being done.
Garth Crooks - too shit even to parody?

Unread 15-10-2017, 09:44 PM
20 times

“I can assure you strikers get just as frustrated when a goalkeeper produces a world-class save with his feet.”

Thanks for that Garth. Until now I assumed that strikers were happy when a keeper saved with his feet

Stupid bastard

Unread 16-10-2017, 09:15 AM
TheFatGoth

- I was also shocked to see Mertesacker starting the game, and with the captain's armband. It was like rolling back the years to the days when he used to appear regularly in my team of the week! This defender is clearly very clever. He never overextends himself and appears a model professional. His headed goal against Watford was like taking candy from a baby - what a mismatch asking Tom Cleverley to mark Mertesacker on a set-piece. That's like asking Ryan Giggs to fight Mike Tyson!

- United going to Anfield looking for a draw? Manchester City boss Pep Guardiola must be laughing himself to sleep.

- Guardiola didn't need to substitute De Bruyne, he simply could have left him on the pitch and no-one would have thought anything of it. But he didn't. Instead, he took the man of the match off so both sets of fans could give him the standing ovation his performance deserved. Now that's management.

Unread 16-10-2017, 09:35 AM
Billy Redface

What a peculiar little fart.

Unread 16-10-2017, 09:43 AM
andyroo

The Fat Goth of punditry

Unread 16-10-2017, 09:48 AM
20 times

Now that’s management

Unread 16-10-2017, 09:52 AM
Whip Hubley

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFatGoth
- I was also shocked to see Mertesacker starting the game, and with the captain's armband. It was like rolling back the years to the days when he used to appear regularly in my team of the week! This defender is clearly very clever. He never overextends himself and appears a model professional. His headed goal against Watford was like taking candy from a baby - what a mismatch asking Tom Cleverley to mark Mertesacker on a set-piece. That's like asking Ryan Giggs to fight Mike Tyson!

A cursory google check reveals big Per appeared in Garths team of the week on 27/10/13, and 03/11/13, and 24/11/13

A real regular eh Garth

Unread 16-10-2017, 09:52 AM
Billy Redface

Quote:
Originally Posted by 20 times
Now that’s management

A manager taking off their best player when the game is won is simply remarkable.

I bet he thinks that Giggs line is hilarious too.

Probably chuckled out loud to himself as he wrote it

"Because he's so much smaller!..."

Unread 16-10-2017, 07:22 PM
red in cumbria

He is such a dweeb that I can't even get upset at the thread starter spelling his name incorrectly.

Unread 21-10-2017, 08:31 PM
20 times

http://m.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/41710315

Oh my god

Someone please stop this man

Unread 21-10-2017, 08:35 PM
andyroo

Meanwhile Pogba getting better with every game he doesn't play

Unread 23-10-2017, 08:58 AM
TheFatGoth

- There is also no doubt in my mind that Mooy can play. Against United, not only did he perform his duties in the trenches but demonstrated his class and composure. This lad made my team of the week in August and I suspected then it wouldn't be the last time.

- I have always been of the opinion that the best teams tend to have the best players and usually fans want to keep them.

- The most remarkable feature of this outstanding achievement by the Argentine is that Leicester's Jamie Vardy has won the converted Footballer of the Year award and his team-mate Rihad Mahrez the PFA Players' Player award, while Aguero has won neither. How can that be? He is one of the few world-class strikers in the Premier League and has an unparalleled goalscoring record, yet finds himself unrecognised by football's elite.
It would be quite shameful if we allowed this man to leave these shores without paying him the honour his services deserve. He has been the best striker in the league for years.

- As for Liverpool, let us be frank with each other. They are a great club with amazing history and they deserve a manager to reflect those points. There are few managers in the world who can take the title to Anfield but I believe former Chelsea, Real Madrid and Bayern Munich boss Carlo Ancelotti is one of those. The blind spot causing current Reds boss Jurgen Klopp not to see the deficiencies in his defence is becoming seriously embarrassing and must be affecting players like Philippe Coutinho, Sadio Mane and Mohamed Salah.
I said at the beginning of the season that it was madness to turn down the £100m-plus offer from Barcelona for Coutinho and not use that money to build a defence worthy of challenging for the title. Having rejected that extraordinary offer, Liverpool executives are now forced to rethink the club's strategy and fix what is an obvious problem. The man that can do that is Ancelotti and they must get him now while he's available.

Unread 23-10-2017, 09:15 AM
20 times

“I have always been of the opinion that the best teams tend to have the best players and usually fans want to keep them. “

Unread 23-10-2017, 09:15 AM
lindelof

Pleased for dunk.

Unread 30-10-2017, 10:27 AM
TheFatGoth

Quote:
I was never one for putting my body on the line for the team. I always figured there were better people in the team designed to do that - and I was not one of them. One man who does it with monotonous regularity is Cesar Azpilicueta.
Quote:
I just wish the Chelsea captain would tell Tiemoue Bakayoko to come to work suitably turned out. The time and effort it must take the Frenchman to manicure and dye his hair - it was blue this week, and I dread to think what colour it will be next week - could be far better spent either on the training pitch or perfecting his English.

The great Ruud Gullit said he spent most of the time sleeping off double training sessions and had no time for niceties when he was a player. That is clearly not the case for Bakayoko, who clearly has too much time on his hands and dye in his hair. And Azpilicueta should tell him so.

Quote:
I have to add, why playing Rashford, Martial and Lukaku in a three-man attack at Old Trafford should frighten Mourinho is a mystery to me. And he calls himself the 'Special One'.

Quote:
I love unsung heroes, and in a team of superstars Fernandinho is about as unsung as it gets. The 32-year-old Brazilian made my team of the week on a number of occasions last season

Quote:
Fernandinho is a model professional; no flashy haircuts, and certainly no dye in his hair.

Quote:
If Wenger is free during the international break, perhaps Theresa May might ask the Arsenal manager if he could conduct the Brexit negotiations with European chief negotiator Michel Barnier.

Quote:
When you're hot, you're hot, and Wilfried Zaha is on fire at the moment

Unread 30-10-2017, 12:18 PM
Billy Redface

£#%&!ing hates black players dying their hair does Garth. Hates it.

Unread 30-10-2017, 01:17 PM
sa7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Redface
£#%&!ing hates black players dying their hair does Garth. Hates it.
Secretly pulls himself off to images off RuPaul and then lies there, spent, with his load all over his bloated stomach, in total self-disgust

Unread 30-10-2017, 01:45 PM
Lok

Quote:
Originally Posted by sa7
Secretly pulls himself off to images off RuPaul and then lies there, spent, with his load all over his bloated stomach, in total self-disgust

Unread 30-10-2017, 02:27 PM
20 times

He’s mentally ill

There’s no other explanation
Closed Thread