Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarkie
Break about 10 banks where Levy is concerned
70/80m he walks

Unread 29-12-2015, 05:20 PM
MJ Ramone

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
I try not to get too personal on here, but you really are a complete dick aren't you?

Unread 29-12-2015, 05:22 PM
red in cumbria

I shouldn't have bitten, tbh. But to claim nobody wants to join one of the biggest clubs in the world, under *any* circumstances, is simply asinine.

Unread 29-12-2015, 05:25 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
70/80m he walks
Honestly probably worth more to them to keep him, especially if he isn't agitating for a move. Never going to happen. The financial face of football in this country has changed, we're going to have to be a lot smarter in our dealings.

Unread 29-12-2015, 05:45 PM
Vedder

Harry Kane is not leaving. We've got no chance of signing him. Money counts for £#%&! all these days especially with the new tv money coming in next season. Spurs are growing (good manager, young players, new stadium being built) he's a spurs fan isn't he? Why would he move to United? We're a shambles compared to Spurs atm

Unread 29-12-2015, 05:50 PM
waynes ear's

Reus
Greizmann
Lewandowski

Unread 29-12-2015, 05:55 PM
utd99

Quote:
I shouldn't have bitten, tbh. But to claim nobody wants to join one of the biggest clubs in the world, under *any* circumstances, is simply asinine.
You're not new to tbr are you? Putting United down is the only way he can get it up.

Unread 29-12-2015, 05:56 PM
Zorg

Quote:
I try not to get too personal on here, but you really are a complete dick aren't you?

Takes a lot to rattle the ice man

Unread 29-12-2015, 05:57 PM
Crumps

Get shot of Fellaini and buy 2 forwards/wingers who have experience at the top level or are used to the English league.

Unread 29-12-2015, 06:07 PM
Sparky***

Do me a £#%&!ing favour. The type of players we need are not going to be available in January.

Unread 29-12-2015, 06:15 PM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red

Obviously as Saffers/TBR say, don't sign the players until Van Gaal has been sacked etc. Wouldn't want to risk him (us) winning games obvs.

the most embarassing lemons to have ever 'followed' united. Presuming they're not wums of course.

Unread 29-12-2015, 06:19 PM
Crumps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Do me a £#%&!ing favour. The type of players we need are not going to be available in January.
We may have to pay another premium which we can afford if they want us in the Champs League next season.

Unread 29-12-2015, 06:21 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crumps
We may have to pay another premium which we can afford if they want us in the Champs League next season.
Even so, why give money to a manger the players all apparently hate playing for?

Unread 29-12-2015, 06:24 PM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
Even so, why give money to a manger the players all apparently hate playing for?
Totally agree.

I mean, we're 5 points off the top 4 with half the season still to play - let's give up the ghost until next season and steady the ship in the meanwhile- either with a caretaker manager in the form of giggs or a manager who has brought nothing but stability to every club he's been at in the form of Mourinho

Unread 29-12-2015, 06:27 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigMikeA
Totally agree.

I mean, we're 5 points off the top 4 with half the season still to play - let's give up the ghost until next season and steady the ship in the meanwhile- either with a caretaker manager in the form of giggs or a manager who has brought nothing but stability to every club he's been at in the form of Mourinho
What does any of that have to do with our wretched football and dismal collapse over the last two months?

Unread 29-12-2015, 06:27 PM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigMikeA
Totally agree.

Cardies pretty snug tonight mike

Unread 29-12-2015, 06:30 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Why do people keep trotting out this huge fanzine Wum ?

Pathetic.

Unread 29-12-2015, 06:36 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Why do people keep trotting out this huge fanzine Wum ?

Pathetic.
It's not a wum though is it. There's no smoke without fire.
Closed Thread