United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Manchester United Match Thread Archive
Closed Thread

Unread 11-12-2016, 06:58 PM
Vedder

Quote:
Originally Posted by 75Red
This place Fred's full of mad £#%&!ers.
love it
Save
Just beaten Spurs and everyone is windmilling each other

Unread 11-12-2016, 07:01 PM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whip Hubley
Wander down later, pop in to see earsy, watch a 3-0 demolition of spuds

Saw you sat with #cansman but didnt get chance to pop over

Unread 11-12-2016, 07:06 PM
ryanMUFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's

Saw you sat with #cansman but didnt get chance to pop over
Was going to head to your bar but I remembered you don't do Desperados. Shit that.

Unread 11-12-2016, 07:14 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14
You wouldn't know pal

Your heads been firmly up Bunks arse for quite some time by the looks.
Odd

Unread 11-12-2016, 07:30 PM
puressence

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
£#%&!ing state of you take your meds and shuffle back to your cell you OOT #@&%!.
Tell you what I'll set off this minute walking and meet you at the Matt busby statue. See who's there's first.

Unread 11-12-2016, 07:34 PM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanMUFC
Was going to head to your bar but I remembered you don't do Desperados. Shit that.
Will get some in pal

Unread 11-12-2016, 07:38 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
Tell you what I'll set off this minute walking and meet you at the Matt busby statue. See who's there's first.
Me mate. 25 minute walk. I know, I've done it loads of times.

Silly fat Rochdale @#%&!.

Unread 11-12-2016, 07:40 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by That Boy Ronaldo!
Brilliant win.

The refereeing in this country is a £#%&!ing joke
yep fantastic win considering so many of them played in Ukraine on Thursday night while Souds had a meaningless friendly in midweek

so many positives...Rojo, Jones, Pogba, Carrick, Micky T....yet another £#%&!ing disgraceful performance by the ref how the £#%&! was Rose not sent off...that Spurs team is full of snide, slimy @#%&!s, the biggest of all being Rose, I hope he gets a career ending injury soon the £#%&!ing @#%&!

if only we'd won even three of the drawn games we'd be right in there...but no way we are missing top four, got to keep it going in the next few because the Liars are close to meltdown

Unread 11-12-2016, 07:41 PM
ryanMUFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's
Will get some in pal

Be in Boxing day.

Unread 11-12-2016, 07:43 PM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by £#%&! KFC
yep fantastic win considering so many of them played in Ukraine on Thursday night while Souds had a meaningless friendly in midweek

so many positives...Rojo, Jones, Pogba, Carrick, Micky T....yet another £#%&!ing disgraceful performance by the ref how the £#%&! was Rose not sent off...that Spurs team is full of snide, slimy @#%&!s, the biggest of all being Rose, I hope he gets a career ending injury soon the £#%&!ing @#%&!

if only we'd won even three of the drawn games we'd be right in there...but no way we are missing top four, got to keep it going in the next few because the Liars are close to meltdown
Ali is a @#%&! too! Proper thick as £#%&! English footballer who is a snide #@&%! when things don't go his way

Ref was awful and he allowed Spurs to get on the front foot early in the second half, if it wasn't for that I think we'd have scored a couple more.

Unread 11-12-2016, 07:44 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by £#%&! KFC

"Team managed by Argie in being bunch of dirty, clogging bastards shocker."

Unread 11-12-2016, 07:45 PM
My Name is Keith

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
Why are you windmilling at everyone? - we've just won after another positive performance. Perhaps enjoy it rather than spending all your time sniding it up?

Just a thought

Unread 11-12-2016, 07:46 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14
Ali is a c*** too! Proper thick as £#%&! English footballer who is a snide #@&%! when things don't go his way

Ref was awful and he allowed Spurs to get on the front foot early in the second half, if it wasn't for that I think we'd have scored a couple more.
yep he's a cheating diving @#%&! and just as snide as Rose...they are a team in Pochettino's image for sure

Unread 11-12-2016, 07:46 PM
atticusgrinch

Alli looks like someone gave a rat a haircut. Got taken to school by Poggers and Ander.

Unread 11-12-2016, 07:47 PM
puressence

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Me mate. 25 minute walk. I know, I've done it loads of times.

Silly fat Rochdale c***.
Lies

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Keith
Why are you windmilling at everyone? - we've just won after another positive performance. Perhaps enjoy it rather than spending all your time sniding it up?

Just a thought
The difference I do love it. Shame 90 percent have a £#%&!ing agenda

Unread 11-12-2016, 07:49 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Keith

Just a thought
He's a right oddball

Unread 11-12-2016, 07:51 PM
Tumescent Throb

shocking attitude from the thread starter as per

great attitude from the united again though

Unread 11-12-2016, 08:00 PM
Jez Quigley

Just watched a lot of the game.

We looked really good and that's a huge result.

Miki T could be a revelation but I worry about Rashford constantly being put on the wing.

Can the sages please explain if a 3-5-2 could help us?

Valencia and Shaw would be great wing backs.

Rashford and Ibrahimovic up front - may be something to think about.

Unread 11-12-2016, 08:03 PM
LFOD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jez Quigley

Miki T could be a revelation but I worry about Rashford constantly being put on the wing.

tried it under lvg , need a winger not 3 at the back.

Unread 11-12-2016, 08:04 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jez Quigley

i could sage the £#%&! out of 3-5-2 but why should I?

still reeling after discovering the other day that you were attacking me in secret messages with DL in 2012
Closed Thread