Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ Ramone
You can piss off an' all

Unread 07-01-2013, 04:29 PM
Jethro

Quote:
I said if Fergie picked his strongest side - which he did - we'd win both games.
Which we did.
And if he does the same Sunday we'll win.

Unread 07-01-2013, 04:31 PM
MJ Ramone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jethro
And if he does the same Sunday we'll win.

Unread 07-01-2013, 04:46 PM
jem

vidic and rvp sent off. suarez cheats all day, scores brilliant winner after turning evans inside out (evra not close enough).

back to midtable mediocrity next week.

those @#%&!s needed to cheat to be mansfield. 6-0 united or we should hang our heads in shame. £#%&!ing dross.

de gea

rafael - smalling - vidic - evra

valencia - carrick

nani - cleverley - young

veep

Unread 07-01-2013, 04:47 PM
That Boy Ronaldo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
vidic and rvp sent off. suarez cheats all day, scores brilliant winner after turning evans inside out (evra not close enough).

those @#%&!s needed to cheat to be mansfield. 6-0 united or we should hang our heads in shame. £#%&!ing dross.

de gea

valencia - carrick

nani - cleverley - young

veep

Unread 07-01-2013, 05:00 PM
That Boy Ronaldo!

Howard Webb is referee btw

Unread 07-01-2013, 05:08 PM
Jethro

Quote:
Originally Posted by That Boy Ronaldo!
6-0

Unread 07-01-2013, 05:15 PM
hankvanpersy

Biggest ever UTD win over the dippers, RVP hatrick, looking forward to this one

Unread 07-01-2013, 05:21 PM
Blagger

Fair play to MJ, that's exactly what he said about City & Chelsea. Top doomer.

I £#%&!ing hate this fixture. No matter how good a form we're in, or how much of a joke their squad is, they always give us a run for our money. I thought Fergie's trump card might be that Rooney is starting, but in light of everything that's happened with his family, I don't reckon he'll make the squad.

------------ DDG -------------
Rafael -- Vidic/Evans -- Rio -- Evra
Valencia -- Cleverley -- Carrick -- Young
------- RVP ------- Hernandez ----

Same team that started at City & Chelsea, except for Rooney. Change Evans for Vidic, if Vidic is capable of playing. Would love it if Rooney started, though. Big game player.

With that team, I reckon we'll win. It's got the makings a proper cagey game, considering how poor we've been defensively this season.

Unread 07-01-2013, 05:30 PM
MagnificentSeven

Quote:

Unread 07-01-2013, 05:30 PM
Grimson

Quote:
Originally Posted by irk
"For me, one thing we, you, must do, OK, as a group, to win, is to score goals, OK... and not concede, as a group. two things we must do - score and not concede. OK then, for me, the cause, everything, you'll win, us, this group, together. with the fans. the magnificent fans, who are part of this group with me as leader, OK, clever me, blahblah blah blah...
Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Keith
"But if we can't win, and we can, but more importantly than that, OK, in the scale of importance to this club and of the nurturing of young talent that wears that shirt [points] with total pride, is that we must, as representatives of this great club, Liverpool, above all else, pass the ball, OK, as a group of young players can and will, and do, to do justice to those supporters [emotional pause], OK, of Liverpool football club, and for what they and we and I, as representatives of this great club, OK, that I and they are humbled, yes humbled, to represent from this day forth and forever more."
Fixed it for youse.

Unread 07-01-2013, 05:44 PM
Mr Castro

Got a good feeling we're going to £#%&!ing smash them 3-0. Van Persie with a couple to top it off nicely.

However even if we win 3-0, with all goals scored perfectly legitimately (like all ours are ) they'd find a way to blame Howard Webb.

Unread 07-01-2013, 05:49 PM
Jack Duckworth

Quote:

Unread 07-01-2013, 05:50 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
I said if Fergie picked his strongest side - which he did - we'd win both games.
Which we did.
and I said What's his strongest side? and you left out a couple of the key players in both those wins

As for Kagawa, what the £#%&! are you on about?

Rooney is a superb player on form, off form he can still be very effective in flashes, but playing like a shit £#%&!ing pub player he should be dropped, simple as that. And when others come in and do the business then Rooney should want to fight for his place by getting fit, staying off the pop and acting like the top class professional footballer he is supposed to £#%&!ing be. Amen.

Unread 07-01-2013, 05:52 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem

de gea

valencia - carrick

nani - cleverley - young

veep
can't believe those @#%&!s want to be Mansfield already, they were all about being Liverpool not long back

Unread 07-01-2013, 05:56 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Keith
"But if we can't win, and we can, but more importantly than that, in the scale of importance to this club and of the nurturing of young talent that wears that shirt [points] with total pride, is that we must, as representatives of this great club, Liverpool, above all else, pass the ball, as a group of young players can and will, and do, to do justice to those supporters [emotional pause], of Liverpool football club, and for what they and we and I, as representatives of this great club, that I and they are humbled, yes humbled, to represent from this day forth and forever more."

Unread 07-01-2013, 05:57 PM
MJ Ramone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumescent Throb
and I said What's his strongest side? and you left out a couple of the key players in both those wins

As for Kagawa, what the £#%&! are you on about?

Rooney is a superb player on form, off form he can still be very effective in flashes, but playing like a shit £#%&!ing pub player he should be dropped, simple as that. And when others come in and do the business then Rooney should want to fight for his place by getting fit, staying off the pop and acting like the top class professional footballer he is supposed to £#%&!ing be. Amen.

Unread 07-01-2013, 05:57 PM
forwardirektion

Quote:
Originally Posted by thatboyronaldo

Unread 07-01-2013, 05:58 PM
ericcantona

Quote:
Wouldn't surprise me.
We absolutely battered them at Old Trafford last year & still only sneaked a 2-1 (although Rooney had a perfectly good third goal ruled out tbf)
The season before that they didn't have a kick yet still pulled it back to 2-2 - before Berbatov's winner.

It's a £#%&!ing horrible fixture. I'll take any kind of win, but it'll be an unbearable watch. There's goals in us all day long but we let far too many in as well.

Have felt unusually confident most of the season so far - I really fancied us before City & Chelsea away - but got a bad feeling about this £#%&!er
You have a 'bad feeling' about every match ffs. Doubt you've ever been confident in United winning, massive shithouse.

No offence like

Unread 07-01-2013, 06:03 PM
MJ Ramone

Quote:
Originally Posted by ericcantona
You have a 'bad feeling' about every match ffs. Doubt you've ever been confident in United winning, massive shithouse.

No offence like
I do....that's because bad results can happen - ie; losing to Norwich recently or making ridiculously hard work of yet another appalling Champions League group stage.
I'm a bag of nerves before & during every game. Always been the same.

Oh, none taken by the way.
Closed Thread