United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 07-01-2013, 02:01 PM
Alan

United should dick them comfortably, but probably won't.

Unread 07-01-2013, 02:25 PM
hopkins

i'll go there

tombola keeper/defence
midfield of timid tony, scholes, carrick and young
kagawa lost in the hole
RVP isolated up top and will get red carded for a snide challenge

Unread 07-01-2013, 02:28 PM
Lok

I've got an envelope in front of me and in that envelope [pause to suck air through teeth] I've written the name of the player who is going to let us down on Sunday.

Unread 07-01-2013, 02:28 PM
Lok

Quote:
Originally Posted by hopkins
i'll go there

tombola keeper/defence
midfield of timid tony, scholes, carrick and young
kagawa lost in the hole
RVP isolated up top and will get red carded for a snide challenge
Kagawa is pretty decent in the hole (that's what she said).

It's when he sits too deep that he struggles to get involved.

Unread 07-01-2013, 02:30 PM
The Mull

Quote:
Originally Posted by KenwrightsWallet
They have failed to beat a single side in the top half of the table this season

They have a midfield of Allen,Shelvey and Lucas ffs

Downsing will play at LB, Stewart £#%&!ing Downsing

Mark Suarez out of the game and they have nothing

Im going for a 2-2
Correctified

Unread 07-01-2013, 02:31 PM
Lok

I think I'd go for:

DDG

Rafael---Evans---Vidic---Evra

Carrick

Young------Scholes------Giggs

Hernandez--RvP

Possibly Kagawa for Giggs.

I'll be gutted if Valencia is on the team sheet.

Unread 07-01-2013, 02:41 PM
Withers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lok
I think I'd go for:

DDG

Rafael---Evans---Vidic---Evra

Carrick

Young------Scholes------Giggs

Hernandez--RvP

Possibly Kagawa for Giggs.

I'll be gutted if Valencia is on the team sheet.
Yep, that's the team most of us would go for.

Unread 07-01-2013, 02:42 PM
dragflick

Quote:
Originally Posted by KenwrightsWallet
TBH mate Im crying it in so to speak

Its there cup final on Sunday and they always seem to play above themselfs

Have a strange feeling about Sturidge as well if he starts
You illiterate scouse @#%&!.

Unread 07-01-2013, 02:49 PM
KenwrightsWallet

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragflick
You illiterate scouse @#%&!.

Harsh but fair

Unread 07-01-2013, 03:11 PM
Pop

Thumbs down

They'll win. Its not even up for discussion.

2-1. Pancake and the racist I reckon.

Unread 07-01-2013, 03:21 PM
MJ Ramone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop
They'll win. Its not even up for discussion.

2-1. Pancake and the racist I reckon.
Wouldn't surprise me.
We absolutely battered them at Old Trafford last year & still only sneaked a 2-1 (although Rooney had a perfectly good third goal ruled out tbf)
The season before that they didn't have a kick yet still pulled it back to 2-2 - before Berbatov's winner.

It's a £#%&!ing horrible fixture. I'll take any kind of win, but it'll be an unbearable watch. There's goals in us all day long but we let far too many in as well.

Have felt unusually confident most of the season so far - I really fancied us before City & Chelsea away - but got a bad feeling about this £#%&!er

Unread 07-01-2013, 03:29 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ Ramone
Wouldn't surprise me.
We absolutely battered them at Old Trafford last year & still only sneaked a 2-1 (although Rooney had a perfectly good third goal ruled out tbf)
The season before that they didn't have a kick yet still pulled it back to 2-2 - before Berbatov's winner.

It's a £#%&!ing horrible fixture. I'll take any kind of win, but it'll be an unbearable watch. There's goals in us all day long but we let far too many in as well.

Have felt unusually confident most of the season so far - I really fancied us before City & Chelsea away - but got a bad feeling about this £#%&!er

Unread 07-01-2013, 03:31 PM
Jethro

Here we go!

Unread 07-01-2013, 03:34 PM
saffers

They're gonna annihilate us imo. Jonny Evans is just not good enough. They also have refs on their side.

Unread 07-01-2013, 03:41 PM
MJ Ramone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumescent Throb

In the build up to both games I said we'd win.

I suppose your reply to this will be something about Rooney thankfully not playing & how he'll never get back in the side now that Kagawa has shown him up & how he's only ever been shoehorned into the side anyway & something about a dripfed narrative...

Unread 07-01-2013, 04:18 PM
rafabio

Quote:
Wouldn't surprise me.

ffs

Unread 07-01-2013, 04:19 PM
Jack Duckworth

Quote:

In the build up to both games I said we'd win.

I suppose your reply to this will be something about Rooney thankfully not playing & how he'll never get back in the side now that Kagawa has shown him up & how he's only ever been shoehorned into the side anyway & something about a dripfed narrative...
and 'the doom'. don't forget 'the doom'.

Unread 07-01-2013, 04:23 PM
MJ Ramone

Quote:
Originally Posted by rafabio
ffs
I said if Fergie picked his strongest side - which he did - we'd win both games.
Which we did.

Unread 07-01-2013, 04:24 PM
PaulParkers

Quote:
Wouldn't surprise me.

Unread 07-01-2013, 04:25 PM
MJ Ramone

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulParkersPubes
You can piss off an' all
Closed Thread