United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 30-03-2010, 09:44 AM
Stickman

Default Re: Teddy Sheringham

Quote:
Originally Posted by thrills_pills_bellyaches
Top red, remember a great 60 yard ball he played to Cole when we beat Lyon (?) 1-0 at OT
Lille or Bordeaux more likely as group stage opponents during Ed's time.

Thought this one might divide opinion, I could never put my finger on it, but something, just something about him didnt scream Utd for me.

Goal assist goal assist in the last 2 games of 98-99 though will always be fondly remembered.

And if he was an actor, he wouldve been Bond by now

Unread 30-03-2010, 11:05 AM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glitter
I loved him.

Liked him before he came to us, loved him massively when he was with us and now he's playing non league I'd £#%&!ing love it love it if he came to FC. (Even as opposition)
Actually, didn't know that! Who for??

Unread 30-03-2010, 11:22 AM
Crumps

Couldn't stand him, Andrew had the right idea.

Unread 30-03-2010, 11:27 AM
believe

Thumbs up Re: Teddy Sheringham

Top boy our Ted and I take a lot of credit for his improvement at United. Long story short, I was sat next to him in the boxes at the Reebok (Spur v Bolton). I got vdrunk and latched onto him and told him what he was doing wrong and what he should be doing right etc. He never played a bad game for us after that night IIRC.

Unread 30-03-2010, 11:28 AM
Sullingtons

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
Top boy our Ted and I take a lot of credit for his improvement at United. Long story short, I was sat next to him in the boxes at the Reebok (Spur v Bolton). I got vdrunk and latched onto him and told him what he was doing wrong and what he should be doing right etc. He never played a bad game for us after that night IIRC.
So you effectively won us the European cup?

Well in Bellers.

yhgr

Unread 30-03-2010, 11:36 AM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
This celebration was in honour of you then

Unread 30-03-2010, 11:37 AM
Sullingtons

Unread 30-03-2010, 12:36 PM
Stickman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crumps
Couldn't stand him, Andrew had the right idea.
Closed Thread