United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 20-09-2008, 04:52 PM
Stickman

Default Its ON!!!!

Useless @#%&!s

an absolute SHOE in 3 points pissed away.

"great result against United last week but theyve undone it with this one" Tony Gale

Unread 20-09-2008, 04:54 PM
TreeFiddy

Saw the last 25 mins. They were absolute shite.

Unread 20-09-2008, 04:54 PM
Gruber

@#%&!s that they are

Unread 20-09-2008, 04:55 PM
Dueling Banjos

I wonder if the scoreboard from today will be on the cover of their magazine next month?

Unread 20-09-2008, 04:56 PM
£#%&! KFC

Thumbs up

they are £#%&!in shite and will wiin £#%&! all ...again

I'm so embarrassed we lost to shite like that last week although we £#%&!ing gift wrapped the points

19 years and counting la

Unread 20-09-2008, 04:56 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dueling Banjos
I wonder if the scoreboard from today will be on the cover of their magazine next month?
£#%&!in right

Unread 20-09-2008, 04:57 PM
Gruber

Quote:
Originally Posted by TreeFiddy
Saw the last 25 mins. They were absolute shite.
I was tempted to switch on, but decided against it. I didn't want to jinx the @#%&!s into scumming one. Horrible vile @#%&!s they are.

Unread 20-09-2008, 04:57 PM
wiganste

Typical scouse @#%&!s. They're £#%&!ing awful and it pisses me off thinking about last week.

Unread 20-09-2008, 05:06 PM
Dueling Banjos

Quote:
Originally Posted by £#%&! KFC
£#%&!in right
Couldn't believe it when I saw it in the newsagents yesterday.

"Inside: More Celebrations!" or some such shite.

Unread 20-09-2008, 05:08 PM
wiganste

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dueling Banjos
Couldn't believe it when I saw it in the newsagents yesterday.

"Inside: More Celebrations!" or some such shite.
They're £#%&!ing deluded @#%&!s.

Some scouse @#%&! says last week 'We didn't just beat them, it was a £#%&!ing avalanche'

Er, it was 2-1 you thick @#%&!. And we gave you the 2 goals. VDS had £#%&! all else to do.

denis lawless

god i hate those @#%&!s so much......this is funny

Tumescent Throb

Smile BBC headline...

and the vermin moved inexorably clear at the top of the table

Unread 20-09-2008, 05:10 PM
Dueling Banjos

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiganste

Some scouse @#%&! says last week 'We didn't just beat them, it was a £#%&!ing avalanche'

Er, it was 2-1 you thick @#%&!. And we gave you the 2 goals. VDS had £#%&! all else to do.
That's exactly what I said to some of the @#%&!s at work but would they have it? Deluded isn't the word.

Unread 20-09-2008, 05:18 PM
borsuk

no need to pretend - they deserved to turn us over last week, but more because we were shite than anything else. apart from harrying and chasing they didn't show much. and they've actually been very very poor in every other game this year - just scraping by liege, getting several undeserved last minute goals.

the great slapping sound of unwashed lice-ridden scouse heads crashing into sweaty thieving scouse hands is well on schedule for another season. mid-november looks about right to me.

Unread 20-09-2008, 05:19 PM
gigo

The last 3 games we've played at Analfield they've totally out played us.FACT !

Well played Stoke.

Unread 20-09-2008, 05:23 PM
rebelcountyred

their september premiership is in major doubt.

edit, i'm just watching ssn and they are interviewing benitez, he's £#%&!ing redder than fergies nose, lol

wiganste

Quote:
Originally Posted by borsuk
no need to pretend - they deserved to turn us over last week, but more because we were shite than anything else. apart from harrying and chasing they didn't show much. and they've actually been very very poor in every other game this year - just scraping by liege, getting several undeserved last minute goals.

the great slapping sound of unwashed lice-ridden scouse heads crashing into sweaty thieving scouse hands is well on schedule for another season. mid-november looks about right to me.
I agree - we deserved £#%&! all last week despite scoring a beautiful goal. But, if we didn't give them their 2 goals, we would have won even though we were woeful. That says more about them than it does us tbh.

Anyway, they'll be out of the title race come Christmas time. The September Champions, as they are now to be called from now on.

wonky no

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiganste

he's right, it said so on motd.

Unread 20-09-2008, 05:30 PM
Sloppy

20 million quid.

Unread 20-09-2008, 05:40 PM
marlo stansfield

Default dont laugh....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sloppy
20 million quid.

and he wonders why i call him rafa....
Quote:
Originally Posted by borsuk
yeah, we're all pissing ourselves at the price but a player is worth what he brings to your team and i've got a not so funny feeling that keane's just the sort of player they've been missing in attack.

the weakness in liverpool's attack for years has been its predictability: they haven't had a clever player, a player who can do the unexpected, for years. even torres, good as he is, doesn't surprise in the way that rooney and ronaldo can. keane is going to give them that imo. they're going to be a lot harder to shut down next year and i think they'll be much better equipped to sneak wins away from home or get the odd goal against really good defences.

thank £#%&! their midfield is going backwards, eh.
Closed Thread