United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 17-05-2016, 04:22 PM
dragflick

Quote:
Originally Posted by General Woundwort
I think there's a real danger he'll go to Everton if we make him wait another week. It's not like everyone's been telling us for years that United is his dream job. Would defo rather have him in tomorrow and not have an FA Cup final to look forward to than get him in next Monday, too.
Sorry?

Unread 17-05-2016, 04:23 PM
Vetch

Does this rule Giggs out?

Unread 17-05-2016, 04:36 PM
Venceremos

Question

Maybe the directors, not knowing anything about football, are waiting to see if United win by 19+ goals or not before making the call?

Unread 17-05-2016, 04:45 PM
Dasilvatwins

Quote:
Originally Posted by Venceremos
Maybe the directors, not knowing anything about football, are waiting to see if United win by 19+ goals or not before making the call?
Mata , to rashford to martial TOUCHDOOOWWWNNNNNNN!!

Unread 17-05-2016, 04:58 PM
Clarkie

So, according to Sky, we'll have a manager next season?!

Cheers Geoff

Unread 17-05-2016, 05:04 PM
King Eric

Quote:
Originally Posted by Venceremos
For me the main factor in all of this is Mourhino is available now. Even if Van Gaal had achieved fourth place and won the FA cup, for me it makes no difference. We are playing god awful football which sees us a million miles away from competing with the best teams in Europe. Also him only having one year left on his contract before he retires, is a dead weight round his neck. If he had say, two or three years left and achieved the afore mentioned stuff, then I could well understand the powers that be keeping him on, but he hasn't. The fact is, he's retiring and the best manager in the world is waiting to take his dream job and we are struggling, well off the pace and we need the best there is to get us out of the mire.

Unread 17-05-2016, 05:12 PM
S/Side.Red

Far more brazen briefing from Mendes

I think we can forget genuine leaks from United, which is the only thing that matters. Given that they like LvG and after the way it went down with Moyes, they won't tell journalists before telling Van Gaal. It'll be an announcement made in co-ordinance with him.

Unread 17-05-2016, 05:13 PM
Buck

I'd take Tony Pulis at this point.

ABL.

Unread 17-05-2016, 05:15 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
Far more brazen briefing from Mendes

I think we can forget genuine leaks from United, which is the only thing that matters. Given that they like LvG and after the way it went down with Moyes, they won't tell journalists before telling Van Gaal. It'll be an announcement made in co-ordinance with him.
You're £#%&!ing terrified aren't you.

Unread 17-05-2016, 05:16 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
You're £#%&!ing terrified aren't you.
Not at all. I'm surprised he lasted this long, tbh

Not entirely convinced it'll be a tap in for Mou at the end of it, though. Again, they wouldn't be briefing like this if it was nailed on, imo.

Unread 17-05-2016, 05:21 PM
Sparky***

Quote:

Not entirely convinced it'll be a tap in for Mou at the end of it, though. Again, they wouldn't be briefing like this if it was nailed on, imo.
You're absolutely terrified that Mourinho will be made manager and be successful and all your £#%&!ing pontificating and blaming everyone but the manager will get blown out of the water.

Can't wait.

I pray mourinho comes in and we can all watch Fred's "human centipede" of you, tronics, dunk and general windwart all forced to eat each other's shit.

Unread 17-05-2016, 05:21 PM
Clarkie

Quote:

He won't fix everything but, he'll certainly make a better job of it than the last two. IF he comes that is. That and it'll be nice to have someone walk around as if he owns the £#%&!ing place again

Personally, I'm terrified he ain't coming and Giggs is going to get it. The thoughts of the top reds, mouthing off about "The United Way" is turning my stomach

Unread 17-05-2016, 05:22 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
You're absolutely terrified that Mourinho will be made manager and be successful and all your £#%&!ing pontificating and blaming everyone but the manager will get blown out of the water.

Can't wait.

I pray mourinho comes in and we can all watch Fred's "human centipede" of you, tronics, dunk and general windwart all forced to eat each other's shit.

You've definitely got the whole United fan thing a bit confused.

Unread 17-05-2016, 05:23 PM
Sparky***

Quote:

You're not a United fan. You're a van Gaal fan.

Unread 17-05-2016, 05:24 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:

Poor form

Unread 17-05-2016, 05:24 PM
Clarkie

Quote:

Unread 17-05-2016, 05:25 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarkie
He won't fix everything but, he'll certainly make a better job of it than the last two. IF he comes that is. That and it'll be nice to have someone walk around as if he owns the £#%&!ing place again

Personally, I'm terrified he ain't coming and Giggs is going to get it. The thoughts of the top reds, mouthing off about "The United Way" is turning my stomach
He'd come into a better situation than both. Squad is at a good age, expectations, like it or not, have been lowered and he doesn't have to win the league immediately. He'd be attracted to a young and improving group, where he can add the experience and leadership.

But again, if he was in good dialogue with the club I can't see the need for such persistent briefing. Today's one seems like one last push to get him the job. Essentially encouraging more pressure for a change. Not nice tactics, but they're ruthless.

Quote:
You were whining and bitching for Mourinho when the greatest manager in our history was walking a league title ffs

Unread 17-05-2016, 05:33 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
He'd come into a better situation than both. Squad is at a good age, expectations, like it or not, have been lowered and he doesn't have to win the league immediately. He'd be attracted to a young and improving group, where he can add the experience and leadership.

But again, if he was in good dialogue with the club I can't see the need for such persistent briefing. Today's one seems like one last push to get him the job. Essentially encouraging more pressure for a change. Not nice tactics, but they're ruthless.

You were whining and bitching for Mourinho when the greatest manager in our history was walking a league title ffs
Always have to keep a great club moving forward.

You'd rather watch United become a laughing stock out of some selfish weird dream of van Gaal producing a team of toddlers all born on the forecourt.

Unread 17-05-2016, 05:34 PM
Clarkie

Quote:

You were whining and b***hing for Mourinho when the greatest manager in our history was walking a league title ffs
Admit it though....The thoughts of him doing this, at Anfield, is turning you to the dark side

Unread 17-05-2016, 05:38 PM
dunk

Quote:

He's not a £#%&!ing United fan ffs. He's a glory hunting #@&%!. Couldn't get it in cockney shithouse land and had to turn his sights north, then to his annoyance Mourniho won a couple of pots at Chelsea and he's been envious of them ever since and would suck Mourinho's #@&%! in a heartbeat in order to be able to give it large to all his Chelsea supporting mates.

He's Reek.
Closed Thread