United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 17-05-2016, 04:40 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarkie
Admit it though....The thoughts of him doing this, at Anfield, is turning you to the dark side

I don't see Mourinho as the dark side. I thought he would replace Fergie and during that time I used to defend him strongly against the likes of Borsuk who hated him. From his end, I've just said he'd have to change. From the club's end, it represents lack of direction.

Mourinho, like Van Gaal, is a top sage. So pretty much everything he does, right or wrong, will also have a good reason. Plenty of debate to be had, even if it didn't go well under him I'd be discussing his reasoning for everything just the same

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
He's not a £#%&!ing United fan ffs. He's a glory hunting #@&%!. Couldn't get it in cockney shithouse land and had to turn his sights north, then to his annoyance Mourniho won a couple of pots at Chelsea and he's been envious of them ever since and would suck Mourinho's #@&%! in a heartbeat in order to be able to give it large to all his Chelsea supporting mates.

He's Reek.
He's not a United fan. He's a Mourinho fan. Imo.

Unread 17-05-2016, 04:44 PM
Sparky***

I see two quarters of the human centipede are here.

Real United fans watch the game from Pizza Hut.

Unread 17-05-2016, 04:45 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
Mourinho, like Van Gaal, is a top sage. So pretty much everything he does, right or wrong, will also have a good reason. Plenty of debate to be had, even if it didn't go well under him I'd be discussing his reasoning for everything just the same
the rolling media polemic mourinho would bring at united would make this van gaal one seem like kids stuff

Unread 17-05-2016, 04:59 PM
Sizlack

Quote:
He's not a £#%&!ing United fan ffs. He's a glory hunting #@&%!.

He's Reek.
Quote:

He's reactionary, pessimistic, negative sometimes annoying but he's one of the most passionate United fans on here imo. I don't care if he's from Mars loves it when we win and feels it in the gut when we lose. He's as red as any of us ffs.

Most United fans want Moriniho to even ones from Manchester. It's got to be worth a go it will be a hell of a ride. We need it. 4 seasons of meh is enough imo

Unread 17-05-2016, 05:00 PM
Clarkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sizlack
He's reactionary, pessimistic, negative sometimes annoying but he's one of the most passionate United fans on here imo. I don't care if he's from Mars loves it when we win and feels it in the gut when we lose. He's as red as any of us ffs.

Most United fans want Moriniho to even ones from Manchester. It's got to be worth a go it will be a hell of a ride. We need it. 4 seasons of meh is enough imo
I'm with Moe on this

Unread 17-05-2016, 05:01 PM
dunk

Quote:
I don't see Mourinho as the dark side. I thought he would replace Fergie and during that time I used to defend him strongly against the likes of Borsuk who hated him. From his end, I've just said he'd have to change. From the club's end, it represents lack of direction.

He is. Been extremely vocal declaring World dominance inevitable for Madrid and Chelsea when he was confirmed as manager there, said Everyone else should just pack up and go home IIRC also had a dicky fit whenever Mourinho was linked with City and declared it all over

Utter blancmange when it comes to Mourinho the lad.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
I see two quarters of the human centipede are here.

Real United fans watch the game from Pizza Hut.
Do they? Don't know a single one that ever has tbh.

Unread 17-05-2016, 05:17 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
He'd come into a better situation than both. Squad is at a good age, expectations, like it or not, have been lowered and he doesn't have to win the league immediately. He'd be attracted to a young and improving group, where he can add the experience and leadership.

But again, if he was in good dialogue with the club I can't see the need for such persistent briefing. Today's one seems like one last push to get him the job. Essentially encouraging more pressure for a change. Not nice tactics, but they're ruthless.

You were whining and bitching for Mourinho when the greatest manager in our history was walking a league title ffs
Quote:
He's not a £#%&!ing United fan ffs. He's a glory hunting #@&%!. Couldn't get it in cockney shithouse land and had to turn his sights north, then to his annoyance Mourniho won a couple of pots at Chelsea and he's been envious of them ever since and would suck Mourinho's #@&%! in a heartbeat in order to be able to give it large to all his Chelsea supporting mates.

He's Reek.
Quote:
He is. Been extremely vocal declaring World dominance inevitable for Madrid and Chelsea when he was confirmed as manager there, said Everyone else should just pack up and go home IIRC also had a dicky fit whenever Mourinho was linked with City and declared it all over

Utter blancmange when it comes to Mourinho the lad.

Do they? Don't know a single one that ever has tbh.

Unread 17-05-2016, 05:20 PM
Alan

ffs

Unread 17-05-2016, 05:21 PM
naes_sean

Unread 17-05-2016, 05:21 PM
Venceremos

Exclamation

Unread 17-05-2016, 05:25 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sizlack

Not the ones I know tbh. With Van Gaal obviously the general feeling is negative, although I do know a few who'd keep him, but I think with Mou it's more about most people not having an alternative they're happy with. Many United fans thought he was a @#%&! up until six months ago. That's why the club should never allow popular opinion to influence decisions. They have to be sure Mou is what they want.

Otherwise, we may well be here in 12 months talking about another general failure by all concerned.

Unread 17-05-2016, 05:28 PM
dunk

The fear is so strong in this one. £#%&!ing reeks he does.

Unread 17-05-2016, 05:34 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:

There was a poll on here six months ago re Mourinho, Majority found against him. Bet it would be different now. For many really is a case of being scared to appoint anyone else. I think Mendes and co. pushing this media pressure is to force Woodward into the same.

Unread 17-05-2016, 05:35 PM
puressence

End of season speech should be immense. Should announce Jose around 10pm
Tomorrow night after Liverpool win the cup on penalties

Unread 17-05-2016, 05:35 PM
Sparky***

Quote:

Unread 17-05-2016, 05:37 PM
dunk

Quote:

There was a poll on here six months ago re Mourinho, Majority found against him. Bet it would be different now. For many really is a case of being scared to appoint anyone else. I think Mendes and co. pushing this media pressure is to force Woodward into the same.
I sympathise and sort of understand, it really does feel like there are no other options, at all. Half of my reasoning for sticking with LvG is there is literally no one else I think worth bringing in as of right now.

The problem is this assumption that Mourinho means success, I can see the hope in it, the desperation..

Quote:
you're £#%&!ing terrified you shithouse.

Unread 17-05-2016, 05:38 PM
Alan

Quote:

Unread 17-05-2016, 05:43 PM
£#%&! KFC

Talking

Quote:

Unread 17-05-2016, 05:54 PM
Cream

Quote: