I despise his T zone.

Unread 29-08-2012, 11:27 AM
Jack Duckworth

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy Dunlop
I despise his T zone.

he's got green teeth, ffs

horrible speciman. no surprise that he's from bad ireland and managing the vermin, tbh.

Unread 29-08-2012, 11:29 AM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by borsuk
"I think you just have to have at least a little bit of a threat at it, Rodgers said. Because we do a lot of play-action, movement game, where we're breaking and rolling out or just play action and throwing timing routes and the defense has to respect it enough to suck up a little..."
The £#%&! is that?!?

Unread 29-08-2012, 11:45 AM
borsuk

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
The £#%&! is that?!?
just suck it up a little ffs

Unread 29-08-2012, 11:51 AM
armchair

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
The £#%&! is that?!?
american football talk

Unread 29-08-2012, 11:57 AM
bobbledinho

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg
Wouldn't be surprised if he does well, he's made some good signings and he's clearly got nothing but contempt for KKK's purchases, sadly.

However, his shit period at Reading seems to have been placed in the same recycle bin as KKK's at Newcastle/Celtic and he also had a nice helping hand at Swansea thanks to Martinez laying the groundwork.
Any new manager needs some groundwork to be laid for him. He's a good coach, likes to play young players and he's playing the Liverpool Love-In game to perfection. He'll do well there.

Unread 29-08-2012, 12:28 PM
Switching Off

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbledinho
Any new manager needs some groundwork to be laid for him. He's a good coach, likes to play young players and he's playing the Liverpool Love-In game to perfection. He'll do well there.
If he's given time. He's not under pressure to deliver top 4 but he has been given around £30m to spend, and has struggled to get big earners off the wage bill. Depsite the draw on Sunday, they've not looked at all impressive against West Brom or the Europa League games, and if that continues, he may not be given the time to deliver.

Beat Unityed and he's there for years though :shakehead:

Unread 29-08-2012, 01:56 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switching Off
Beat United and he's there for years though :shakehead:
No more so than KKK was, IMO. We are £#%&!ing due something there, though

Unread 29-08-2012, 04:13 PM
charliesharkey

he's a £#%&!in chaffinch and suits that bag of #@&%!-chewers down to the ground. someone mentioned phil brown. by chrimbo he'll be wearin a £#%&!in headset

Unread 29-08-2012, 05:05 PM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by charliesharkey
he's a £#%&!in chaffinch and suits that bag of #@&%!-chewers down to the ground. someone mentioned phil brown. by chrimbo he'll be wearin a £#%&!in headset
He already writes in that £#%&!ing notepad. Always suspicious of managers who do that tbh.

Unread 29-08-2012, 05:25 PM
Mao's Favourite Starling

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg
He already writes in that £#%&!ing notepad. Always suspicious of managers who do that tbh.
Does my head in, one minute they try and bang on about how much they study the opposition, the next they have to scribble notes

Couldn't find the gif but Ince on here says it all

It's a mechanism for @#%&!s to pretend they are Rinus Michels:shakehead:

Unread 29-08-2012, 05:40 PM
utd99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mao's Favourite Starling
'Shoot' ffs

What a mental midget that #@&%! Ince is. I played against him as a kid, and he was a @#%&! then too. Was a real dilemma for me when he joined.

Unread 29-08-2012, 06:04 PM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mao's Favourite Starling
Does my head in, one minute they try and bang on about how much they study the opposition, the next they have to scribble notes

Couldn't find the gif but Ince on here says it all

2 Good 2 Bad MOTD [31.08.08] - YouTube

I bet that was his half-time team talk. 'Shoot'.

Unread 30-08-2012, 08:27 AM
Jack Duckworth

he seems only to speak in short sentences. that highlight. what a momentus. historic occasion. we. are listening to.

when he gets sacked by the scousers, at least there will be a commentating gig at itv football waiting for him.

Unread 30-08-2012, 09:10 AM
Zorg

Think it's been mentioned but this ubergruppen@#%&! is crying out for a wum Twitter account.

Unread 30-08-2012, 09:17 AM
elhombre

i imagine his managerial style/persona invades his every day life....

proper intense and always "in the game..." like Mick Quinn on talksport that time...

Presenter: Good christmas, Mick?

MQ: oh yes, Alan, had the everyone round our house; the place was buzzing - all credit to the family...

Unread 30-08-2012, 06:55 PM
Father Christmas

Quote:
Originally Posted by elhombre
i imagine his managerial style/persona invades his every day life....

proper intense and always "in the game..." like Mick Quinn on talksport that time...

Presenter: Good christmas, Mick?

MQ: oh yes, Alan, had the everyone round our house; the place was buzzing - all credit to the family...

Probably had the turkey early doors - the wife having worked the oracle in the kitchen

Unread 30-08-2012, 07:58 PM
djsst

Closed Thread